Chapter 1

Secret Garden 2~

"Yah Yoo Se Ah. Why are you back with smiles and laughter?" Jaesuk asked while in the living room doing his work.

Yoo Se Ah is Jihyo's birth name. However, she changed her name during University due to some reasons.

"Hah! I'm attached." She said to him with happiness.

"To?"

"Guess..." She chuckled.

"Please don't tell me its Kang Gary."

Jihyo nodded her head, "Neh, it's Kang Gary."

"Jihyo you." He stopped what he was about to say?

"Yeah? What about him?"

"Nothing. Yeah, he's a really great guy... Yoo Se Ah, I'm very busy now... I'll talk to you later."

"Okay."

-

Jihyo immediately went into her room and talked to Gary online, however, he didn't seemed really happy.

All his replies were gloomy and without emotions.

Jihyo found it really weird, it was only their first day together and he didn't seem contented or gleeful, she was somewhat upset.

At night, when Jaesuk was about to turn in, Jihyo came into his room.

"Oppa..." She said in a soft spooky tone.

"Ah! Wae?" He was shocked by her voice.

She went into the room and sat on the study chair.

"I'm going to question you." She said to him with glaring eyes.

"Go ahead..." He said with ease.

"What happened to Gary oppa?" She asked while staring at him.

"He's perfectly fine." he said with his teeth clenched.

"Lying. Why when I told you that I'm attached to him you're like disappointed or something like that, huh?"

"Jihyo yah... There's some things that you'll have to find out by yourself-" 

"Aniyo! Don't beat about the bush and tell me what's going on!" She said with vexation.

"Yoo Se Ah it's better if you go find out by yourself ok? Now I want to sleep already, I have school tomorrow." He said as he brought Jihyo out, and he closed and lock the door.

"Yah!" She shouted as she walked back to her room, "Dear God, please may Gary Oppa be fine..." She prayed in her mind.

Back in his room, before Jaesuk slept, he thought to himself, "Jihyo ah, I'm so sorry, Gary told me not to tell you as he'll break the news to you personally. I pray that you'll be able to take the blow." He said softly then went to sleep.

**Secret Garden 2**