Strange Occurences

My Mysterious & Magical mirror

The next morning, you woke up to the sun shining through the window, and birds happily chirping outside.

You sat up and stretched, feeling a pain shoot through your neck and back, as you realised you had fallen asleep on the sofa,and with the television still on. "Pabo hana! How did I even manage to fall asleep here?" You muttered annoyed at yourself as you were going to be stiff all day.

You stood up and went to go wash and get dressed. Then heading to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Pouring the banana and berry smoothie you just made into a glass you sighed and then took a sip. 'I have nothing to do today. This will be a fun day' you sarcastically thought.

When you had finished drinking your smoothie you walked to the living room realising you had left the television on. "What a waste of power".

Walking to the sofa and picking up the remote you were about to turn the tv off when you slipped on something. You had tripped on the tv guide that was laying on the floor.

The remote went flying out of your hand and towards your new mirror. ', please don't break please don't break' you worriedly thought, not wanting it to smash within a day of getting it.

As the remote got closer to the mirror, your eyes widened and you sat on your staring dumbfounded at what you had just witnessed. "What the .."you trailed off, decided not to curse.

The remote had disappeared through the mirror. Just completely vanished. After a good 5 minutes of you staring at it trying to work out what had happened you warily stood up and walked towards it seeing if it had just dropped down the back of the cabinet or something.

But no,it wansnt behind the cabinet, on the floor behind the tv or anywhere to be seen. "I must be going crazy".

You were about to walk away and try to forget about it but, you couldn't. Just couldn't. A voice in the back of your head was nagging you to go up to the mirror and see if you were actually sane or not. 'Ahhh, stupid brain' You thought as you could no longer resist the urge to go and investigate properly.

Each step you took closer to the mirror, it sort of felt like it was dragging you further into a kind of trance. It was as if the mirror was telling you to come. A cold shiver ran down you spine as you reached out and touched the mirror.

To your astonishment your hand disappeared. Well more like had gotten into the mirror. You moved your arm in further, creating ripples on the surface of the mirror.

"Wahhh" you said in amazement.
Just as you were about the pull your hand back in, you felt a strong tug on your arm and suddenly your surroundings changed.
'The #@$*!!?' You thought.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haiii!! sorry for the short chap, as i was using my phone to write this. Sooo it'll be better next chapter, promise!
also you will get to meet infinite in the next chapter so dont give up on my story yet >_<

haha, well anyyways hope you liked it!!

Please comment and subsribe, i would apprecciate it very much!
Annyeong, saranghae <3