My New Mirror!!!

My Mysterious & Magical mirror

*beep* *beep* *beep*
The familiar annoying sound of your alarm constantly nagging you to get up was what started your day.
"ughhhh" you groaned and slammed your hand on it.

You were currently 18, and had just finished your last year of high school, so you didn't have much in the way of things to keep yourself occupied with lately.. Which also meant that today was just another ordinary and boring day for you, or so you thought.

After having a cold shower, getting dressed and getting some breakfast you decided to go shopping. Well not just any shopping, mirror shopping to be specific. Your living room in your apartment was quite small, so you thought having a mirror in there would give the illusion that it was bigger.
It obviously would've been much more fun to go clothes shopping but whatever.

After catching the bus to the mall, and searching around for the shop you wanted you finally found it. It was a little shop in one of the less busy parts of the mall. It looked kind of old and plain but also stood out if that even makes sense. Normally you most likely never would've noticed it.
*brinnng* the door bell rang, and you saw a nice looking ajjushi sitting behind a small desk reading.
"Annyeonghaseyo, agashi, may i help you?" the nice looking ajjushi kindly offered.
"No thanks, ajjushi, i'll just be looking".

As you looked around the shop it amazed you with the modernness of some stuff, and the 'ancientness' of some of the other stuff. Well it was mainly a variety of clocks, paintings, and mirrors, with some other bits and pieces..but the shop had a strange kind of feel to it.you couldn't quite put your finger on it.
Walking towards the mirror section of the small shop, you saw a few you liked, but not quite one you'd be completely satisfied with.

You just kept walking down isles of mirror after mirror until one caught your eye. It looked really, really, really old, but at the same time classy and sleek.

"Sir, why does this mirror look medieval?"
"Ahhhh, young lady, that mirror is very special, I'll give you a discount on it if you want" he smiled cheerfully.
"Okay..... thanks ajusshi, i suppose I'll take it"
'...At least it looks kind of cool, plus it's cheap, so whatever' You thought, satisfied.
After paying the ajjushi, he packed it up for you and handed it over.
"Thanks again ajjushi, it's so different, but gorgeous at the same time. I love it" you felt as if it was now perfect.
"It sure is different" the ajjushi said with an unreadable expression. You however being too pumped at that moment didn't take much notice and just exited the shop and left the mall.
You decided to take a taxi home, as it would've been a pain to take a fairly large mirror on the bus.

Unlocking your front door in a haste, you walked into the living room and unwrapped the mirror, setting it on top of your black dresser, which was located right next to your 48" plasma tv.
"It looks so unique!" you smiled.

After admiring it for a while you decided you should clean the living room as it was getting dirty... and you were somewhat of a clean freak. You vacuumed first, then cleaned down your red leather sofas, cleaned your coffee table and lastly dusted the tv.
"ahhhhh" you smiled in satisfaction.

The room looked really good, especially with your new mirror, that made the space look at least a little bigger.

The clock read 1:30 and you realised you hadn't had lunch yet, so you walked down to the convdnience store to get some more ramen.
You couldn't really cook and your parents died when you were young so you only really got money from your aunty for living expenses once a month and thats all. You also were never the type to make friends easily as you turned cold and quiet as soon as you met someone new, so they called you freak and mostly avoided you. You were a bit lonely but you managed to cope.

At the convenience store, you piled your basket with different flavors of ramen. You pretty much only ate ramen, but it didn't affect you or anything, you didn't have any health problems and your blood was really rare and full of iron. You then headed to the check out.
"2000 won please" the lady asked.
You handed over the money and started walking back home. Money wasn't really much of a problem for you since your aunty was on the more wealthy side, and you inherited your parents money also.

When you finished cooking your favorite flavour of kimchi ramen, you sat down at the dining table, picked up the lid from the pot and started eating, happily.
'At least today I did something', you sighed, getting really tired of pretty much the same lifestyle. Then again you didn't exactly have the confidence built up yet to go out and do something like university or getting a job.

After a while you the tv and started watching a few episodes of your favourite drama, 'vampire prosecutor'.You had always loved vampires and they were definitely your favourite 'mythic' creature... they are just fascinating. If you ever actually met one though, you'd probably chicken out. Anyway, soon after, you got bored of watching the same episode, you'd seen a million times and fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Haiiiii guys!!! I missed youuuu :3
haha sorry for the boring chapter, it's only the first on though, i assure you it'll get better!!!
I'll try to update as often as I can.. sooo yeah look forward to the upcoming chapters!!

PLease SubscRibe/ c0mm3nt!

saranghae!!!~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`