LUXE'S 4TH MEMBER REVEALED

LUXE || Woollim's New Girl Group || Application Closed

 

 

Chau Iseul

 

Woollim Entertainment has finally released the final member of LUXE. 

A lady with a unique voice that differentiates from the main vocalist and a leadership ability that is in the same ranks as the big K-Pop groups. She carried the weight of four ladies and the title of the Leader of LUXE. Now, they will show their talents and teamwork. The Leader that acted as the ice to a glorious sculpture. 

Woollim presents the Leader of Luxe, Chau Iseul. 

 

"She has charisma that frightens me but courage that puts my worrisome at ease. All four girls are talented individuals. Strong. Powerful. A recipe for a disasterous clash. However, Iseul was able to make everyone brighter and the teamwork is unbelievable considering they have yet to debut." Lee Jung Yeop nods in approval. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Authors Note: Congratulations to Jewel_ELF! Alas, the last member has been revealed and now I am able to start the story. I apologize for my random hiatuses and laziness. I have had many complications in my life which have prevented me from continuing the story sooner but I also have just been lazy. I have written out many scenes for the story. Also, I may tweak your characters characteristics so it'll flow better with the train of thought that I have planned out.