Kim Sunggyu's a ert

You're a ert~

The dyed orange haired girl folded her arms, while glaring over at the girl with dyed red hair. The red head shrugged and linked arms with her.

"I'm tired, do we have to go to class, Hotaru!" The red head, Hotaru, rolled her eyes and dragged her friend along, recieving looks from the other students.

"What? You never saw a girl drag another girl before?" The other students went back to what they were doing because they thought Hotaru was scary.

"Aiiiiiish! Noooooo! You can't make meeee!"

"Kotone, stop acting like a brat!" The orange haired girl, Kotone, glared at her friend.

"Brat?! Yah, watch who you're calling a brat. I'm older than you." To this, Hotaru laughed.

"Did you not just see yourself whining? Right.... you're older." Red head continued laughing at her friend.

"Aish, shut up." Kotone said, while folding her arms and walked away.

"H-hey, wait up! Don't leave me!" Hotaru ran after her friend.

-

Woohyun nudged at his hyung.

"Did you see those two, hyung? Pretty hot. The dyed hair makes them.... different." Sunggyu smirked.

"I call the orange haired one, though. Don't get greedy, Woohyun." Woohyun laughed at his hyung and raised his hands in defense.

"Chill, I won't touch her. I wanted the red haired one anyways." The two were interrupted by their other friends, Dongwoo and Hoya.

"Yah, hyungs! Tell this stupid dinosaur to stay away from MY Sungjong!" Hoya pointed accusingly.

"Your Sungjong?! You wannabe dance machine! Sungjong IS mine and he has always been MINE!" Dongwoo stated confidently.

Woohyun shrugged and looked Sunggyu with a Your-Turn-To-Help-Them look. Sunggyu glared at the Greasetree and sighed.

"What happened, guys?" Sunggyu asked trying to sound concerned.

"They were trying to get Sungjong to choose which one was the better hyung and whatnot. Stupid idiots. Sungjong likes me as the best hyung, anyways. So it doesn't matter anyways." Myungsoo came walking with a smirk on his face.

"Ahaha! And me, second!" Sungyeol walked over with a happy smile.

"Hey, where's Sungjong, anyways?" Sunggyu asked.

"In the classroom. He wanted to meet other students before class starts." Sungyeol answered.

-

"Hi there! I'm Sungjong!" Kotone and Hotaru looked up at the guy in front of him. He looked too pretty to be a guy and cute, too.

"Ohmahgawd! You're so cute!" Hotaru exclaimed while giving his cheek a pinch.

"Ahaha, thank you. I get that alot..... Anyways. You look new here?" Sungjong had asked them.

"Are we that obvious?" Kotone asked innocently. Sungjong squealed and giggled at the sight in front of him, then nodded.

"Yeah. Nobody at this school usually dyes their hair. Except for me, of course. Ahaha! I went from black to blonde to brown."

"Wow.... Hah. You look kind of young, Sungjong. How old are you?" Hotaru kept poking Sungjong's cheeks.

"I'm actually 16, but I skipped a grade." Kotone&Hotaru's eyes widened.

"Whoa, so you're smart?! Damn, I'm jealous." Kotone praised, while Hotaru agreed.

The door opened suddenly and 6 handsome guys walked in.

Dongwoo and Hoya saw Sungjong with the two girls and they immediately felt angry.

"Oh, hyungs. Hey. I was just talking to some new people." Sungjong walked over and latched himself onto Hoya's arm.

"Why, hello there, y. What's your name?" Sunggyu took Kotone's and kissed it. She blinked multiple times, before giggling and laughing.

"Ahahaha! Fwooo, okay. Anyways. My name's Kotone Kamei." The orange haired girl took her hand back.

"And what's your name, little red?" Woohyun looked at Hotaru.

"Little red, ahahaha! I'm Hotaru Kamei. Not related, but people think we're sisters." Hotaru srugged.

The teacher came in and everyone took their seats. Kotone had been sitting in Woohyun's seat, but Sunggyu made him move and told him to go sit next to Hotaru. Woohyun happily obliged. The teacher didn't really care if the class talked as long as she could write what she needed to on the board.

"So, Kotone... you're really cute." She looked at Sunggyu and blushed, no one's ever called her cute before.

"Thank you, umm..... sorry, I didn't catch your name."

"Kim Sunggyu, remember it. You'll be screaming it all night long." Sunggyu said with a wink.

Kotone couldn't believe her eyes. She was talking to a major ert and a cute and hot one at that. Damnit.

"Aigoo, you're so cute, I could just eat you. How about tonight? My place..." Sunggyu whispered the last part so no one but Kotone could hear. When she heard that, she started turning red and blushing like a tomato.

The teacher turned around and noticed her.

"Hey. Kotone Kamei, are you alright? You look red." Kotone looked up and blushed more from embarassment.

"Ahh, yeah. It's just.... cold in here....." The teacher blinked rapidly.

"It's summer...."

"Yeah.... you know.... the Summer chills." Kotone answered.

"Uhhhh, right. Okay. As long as you're fine." The teacher went back to writing.

Hotaru kicked Kotone's seat.

"Are you sure you're okay? What happened?" Hotaru asked, concerningly.

Kotone took out her phone and texted her friend.

To: Hotaru

From: Kotone<3

Sunggyu's hitting on me. And he's a huge ert! OMG. Save me!

Kotone looked at her friend and she was giggling.

To: Kotone

From: Hotaru<3

I think he just likes you, that's all. Don't worry about it. At least you have the greasiest person in the whole entire world flirting with you.

To: Hotaru

From: Kotone<3

Uhh... You mean Woohyun? Is he that bad?

To: Kotone

From: Hotaru<3

He's cute and sweet, but greasy. Lol. Like seriously. Sweettalker. <33

To: Hotaru

From: Kotone<3

Yeah, yeah. We should stop texting before we get caught.

When Kotone put her phone away, she didn't realize Sunggyu's arm around her waist. She looked at Sunggyu's face and it didn't show anything, but an innocent smile. Kotone knew better that Sunggyu was a ert.

-

A year passed already and Sunggyu was still a ert to Kotone. He's even stated before that he likes Kotone, but Kotone just laughs it off as a joke.

Hotaru and Woohyun had begun dating the previous year, and they were still going strong. As for Dongwoo, Hoya, and Sungjong. Well, let's just say that Dongwoo is single, but the HoJong couple was born.

-

"Yaaaaah, Sunggyu, I'm bored! Entertain me." Kotone tugged on his shirt. They were currently in Kotone's room, while everybody else was downstairs.

"I can entertain you in many ways...." Sunggyu stuck his tongue out playfully and slapped Kotone's .

"Aish, ert." Kotone began tickling Sunggyu's sides.

"Ahahaha! Ahhh, stop it, stop it, that tickles!" Sunggyu flipped Kotone over and hovered above her, tickling her as well.

"Ahahahha! Nooo, nooo, it tickles!" The tickling fight finally stopped. Kotone was left in a daze when she looked into Sunggyu's eyes. They were her favorite shade of brown.

Just then, the door opened revealing, Sungyeol.

"Hey guys, we're gonn-" Sungyeol stopped his sentence and looked from Sunggyu to Kotone. Sunggyu was hovering above Kotone. Both of their hair was disheveled, their faces also red.

"Oh, am I interrupting something? I'll leave." Sungyeol closed the door and left.

"Nooo! Sungyeol, take me with you!" But it was too late since he already left.

"Hey.... wanna make out?"

"Yah, no!" Kotone smacked Sunggyu's arm, but he leaned in closer.

"Just one kiss.... and go out with me?" The close proximities made her blush.

"N-no...." Sunggyu smirked.

"No to one kiss and yes to going out with me? Or Yes to the kiss and no to going with me?" She blushed even more.

"Ummm, n-no...." Sunggyu closed the space between their lips.

Pulling apart, Sunggyu smirked again.

"Since we're going out now.... your body is all mine. Kekeke."

"Ummm, no! My body is mine. Get your own body." Kotone pushed him away.

"Should I take your innocence away, as well?" Sunggyu nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck.

-

"Umm.... why are we here?" Hotaru asked. Woohyun was busy staring at her lovingly.

"Umm, Woohyun...."

"Yes, my little firefly~" Woohyun cooed.

"Get your hand off my ." Hotaru said sternly.

"Sorry."

"Oh gawd, what are they doing?" Sungyeol whispered.

"I think they're.... talking..." Myungsoo pressed his ear closer to the door.

"Maybe, they're about to have ..." Sungjong suggested.

"Ohmahgawd, who tainted my maknae?!" Hoya practically screamed.

The others just gave Hoya a look, "You did, you idiot." Sungyeol smacked Hoya's head.

"Oh yeah, I remember. Hehehe." Hoya gave a cheesy grin.

The door opened wide, causing the gang  to fall.

"Aish, my head... who opened the door...." Sungyeol rubbed his head in pain.

"Yah, what are you guys doing here? Me and Kotone were just about to do it!"

"No, we weren't! Don't believe him!" Kotone shouted from in the room.

"We'll be leaving, then! Bye!" Everyone tried to rush away, pushing each other.

Sunggyu closed the door and thanked god for giving him and Kotone some time alone. Sunggyu wrapped an arm around her waist.

"Sunggyu. Stop poking me."

"That's not me..."

Kotone's eyes widened.

"They're my keys! Hehehe! You thought something erted, didn't you?" When Sunggyu said that, it just made her blush.


DOOOOOOOOOONE. I decided to end it here. SO BYE. :D