Throne

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you doing here Changmin?” asked Sooyoung.

“Well, I was invited. Now, may I have this dance?” asked Changmin.

“No.” Said Sooyoung. Then she left the ball room. But as she walked out from the ballroom, then someone grabs her hand.

Minho. Minho looks so handsome in his tuxedo. He add his military badges on his tuxedo.  

“Is everything okay?” asked him. Sooyoung’s heart beats very fast.

“Well....” said Sooyoung nervously. “Yeah.”

“Then where are you going?” asked Minho again.

“Well... I.....” Sooyoung is very nervous.

“If you have nowhere to go, why don’t you just dance with me?” asked Minho that makes Sooyoung’s face as red as a boiled lobster.

“O-o-okay.” Said Sooyoung. She takes Minho’s hand and they walk to the ballroom.

A clasic music that Sooyoung doesn’t know was played by the orchestra.

Minho placed his right hand in Sooyoung’s waist, while Sooyoung placed her left hand in Minho’s shoulder. Their other hands was holding each other.

They started to dance. Sooyoung can feel another electric shock just like when Nichkhun, it’s just this time that shock is a bit stronger.

“I’m so sorry.” Said Minho suddenly.

“For what?” asked Sooyoung confused.

“For leaving you at the labyrinth.” Said Minho again.

“That’s okay. I already forgive you. I know that you’re busy or something. I’m just panicked at that time, that’s why I fainted. If I’m not panicked, maybe I can get out from the labyrinth easily.” Said Sooyoung.

Minho chuckles.

“You never get out from the labyrinth right?” asked Minho.  Sooyoung nods.

“Why don’t we figure the way out from the labyrinth together?” asked Minho again.

“Sounds interesting.” Said Sooyoung smile.

“Let’s go.”

***

Now they faced the labyrinth’s entrance together. All of sudden, Minho holds Sooyoung’s arm so tight.

“Don’t let go of my hand. In case if I run away from you again. Hold it tight. So tight. “ said Minho and he smiles.

Sooyoung nods.

They started to walk together. 

Sooyoung tighten their grip. After five minutes walk, they don’t reach the end yet. Sooyoung’s other hand started to grab Minho’s arm.

“Don’t be scared. I’m here.” Whisper Minho.

The night goes darker, as they go deeper into the labyrinth.

“Minho, let’s just go back.” Asked Sooyoung.

“No. Sooyoung, don’t be afraid. I’m right here. I’m always here.” Said Minho. Sooyoung tighten her grip. “If you’re afraid. Let’s talk.”

“I don’t want to talk, Minho.” Said Sooyoung cold.

“Okay, then. No talk. No talk.”

Sooyoung and Minho keeps walking. For a few times, they were lost in the labyrinth, but then, they’re going back to the right track. Sooyoung took a very deep breath. Her high heels making a noise. Her hand sweating because she keeps tighten her grip. Minho’s gaze sharpened everytime Sooyoung’s tighten her grip.

“Sooyoung.” Said Minho softly.

“Shhh, Minho.” Said Sooyoung then close her eyes, took a deep breath and opend her eyes again.

“Okay.” Minho whispered.

They keep walking. Sooyoung and Minho was covered with silence. They don’t know what to do. Minho wants to have a little chat with Sooyoung, but Sooyoung doesn’t even want to open up .

 

I can show you the world

Shining, shimmering, splendid...

 

Sooyoung’s eyes widened. Did that guy just sing?

 

Tell me, princess, now when did

You last let your heart decide?

 

Sooyoung smiles. Then Minho stops singing.

“Why do you stop?” asked Sooyoung.

“I thought that you want to be quiet.” Said Minho.

“No, your voice isn’t disturbing me. Keep going.”

“Are you sure?” asked Minho. Sooyoung nods. “Okay, then. How about we sing together.”

“What?”

“You know A Whole New World, right?” asked Minho. Sooyoung nods again. “If you know it, let’s sing together. I’m telling you. It’s a good song.”

“I’m not singing.”

“Come on, Soo.” Said Minho. Sooyoung shook her head. “Well... if you want to join me, then join.” Said Minho. Then he continue the song.

 

I can open your eyes

Take you wonder by wonder

Over, sideways and under

On a magic carpet ride...

 

“Come on, Sooyoung.” Said Minho.

“NO!” shout Sooyoung.

Minho smiled slyly. He release Sooyoung’s grip. And started to run away from her while laughing and continue the song.

 

A whole new world...

A new fantastic point of view

 

Sooyoung can still Minho’s voice, but the owner of the voice is the one that she couldn’t find.

“Minho!” shout Sooyoung.

“Come on, Soo. Sing with me.” Said Minho from the west direction of the labyrinth.

 

No one to tell us no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter