Prince's 20th Birthday

The Princess
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please, Sooyoung. For tonight only." Zelo appealed to his sister.

"It's your fault for coloring hair. What do you think you are? A kind of punk?" Sooyoung couldn’t really believe it.

"Tomorrow I’m going to change my  hair color back to black. I promise." Zelo said miserably. "But for tonight, please do not tell mom and dad."

"You're going to hide where? Shut yourself in a room will only make mom and dad suspicious."

"That's true." Zelo getting anxious .

"You'd better wear a hoodie tonight, and make sure not a single hair was seen by mom and dad. If they know, do not blame me. For now, I'll shut up in front of them."

"Do you swear?"

"I do not want to swear, but I will try."

"All right. Thank you Sooyoung." Zelo immediately embraced his sister.

"Yes, I know it."

"If only Nichkhun knows that you are someone who is compassionate." Zelo said as he immediately let go her arms. He could feel the aura of killing from his sister. "I'd better go now."

"Errr .. Zelo!!!! What do you mean?" Sooyoung was about to explode. Zelo escaped.

"Bye Sooyoung!" Zelo shouted, waving his hand .

***

"Sooyoung , where 's your brother?" Asked Mrs. Choi to the eldest daughter.

"I don’t know, Mom." Sooyoung replied, shaking her head.

"He may be in his room, Ji Min." Said Mr. Choi.

"But the dinner is ready, and usually he is the first person sitting at the dinner table." said Mrs. Choi.

"Maybe he was playing games. You know the kids these days, right? They play with technology." Said Mr. Choi.

"Well, let me call him." said Mrs. Choi.

Sooyoung’s eyeball immediately enlarged. "No, Mom!" Prevent Sooyoung. "Let me call Zelo."

"All right then." said Mrs. Choi.

Sooyoung just stood up from her seat, and ran towards the stairs . She headed for her brother’s room, and immediately opened the door. However, the door was locked. Sooyoung tried to open the door by force, but couldn’t. Soon, Sooyoung knocked at the door .

" Zelo! Zelo! Zelo Open the door!" Hissed Sooyoung. Soon, the sound of the key opened. Zelo looks bleak. "What's wrong?" Asked Sooyoung.

Zelo doesn’t answer anything. He just lay down on the bed. Sooyoung can see there’s something wrong with her brother,  she immediately shifted her gaze around the room. She saw her brother 's cell phone lying on the floor. Sooyoung immediately take the mobile phone. She opened the phone and immediately see a message that seems to have not been issued by Zelo .

 

From : Unknown number

Choi Zelo! How dare you coloring your hair blonde. You know that it's against school’s rules, right? Just wait, I will report this to your parents.

 

"From who?" asked Sooyoung .

"From my teacher." Zelo immediately got up and sat on the edge of the bed. "He saw me this afternoon." Zelo lowered his head. "And he shall report to our pare–"

"Choi Junhong!!!!" Mrs. Choi scream from downstair. "Come here NOW!!"

"I’m doomed." Zelo immediately stood up, and walked out of the room.

***

"Now you tell us." Sooyoung could hear her family are chatterin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter