Good News , Everybody!

Vacation With Exo

Finally after enough dance practice, EXO fell flat on the floor panting. Pools of sweat drenched the floor. However while EXO was resting, Sehun whined, "My tummy hurts!" Everyone ignored him. Irritated, he said ,"Don't tell me i'm being ignored!' 

"Not in the mood now, Sehun." D.O replied. Quickly, Sehun scrambled to a sitting position and glanced at his hyung.

Kai laughed,"He's just being an attention seeker..I'm glad the bubbletea shop owner got mad at him for creating a huge fuss there!" 

"Oh, whatever! At least I have the look, unlike you!" Sehun beamed proudly making D.O fake a puke. Suho turned to look at Lay who was still staring at the ceiling for god knows why. 

"And what's up with you, big head?" Suho curled his lips. Everybody tilted their heads towards Lay who was smiling away like there wasn't any tommorow. 

Lay dreamily grinned,"Unicorns..unicorns everywhere!"

"Has he taken his medication?Unicorn medication?" Xiumin sarcasticly asked. Everyone shrugged and turned to do their own things. "That kinda ?" Baekhyun pointed out sipping his mineral water. On the other hand, Sehun's eyes turned to flames.

"Lay!You're stealing their attention!" Everybody jumped, startled at his stupid remarks. 

"Can I help you?" Lay politely said still having that face clinging on him.

Sehun grumbled, "Yes! The one who suppose to have their attention is me! The maknae!"

Chanyeol came and rolled his eyes, "Just get over it , you kid!"

"I don't c--" Unfortunately, Sehun was interuppted by the loud voice of his manager,

"Everyone, gather here."

"Ish...next time," Sehun stucked out his tounge.

Chanyeol shooked his head and thought,"acting so childish when he graduated not too long ago..."

"There's a news for you," Manager smiled, "A vacation!" 

Everyone started complaining, "Hyung...we are not going to fall for this trick again." Luhan blurted.

Suho nudged him,"Just shut up and listen." He whispered. Luhan scoffed and ignored him.

"Luhan, it's true! Plus, I have everything all planned out here!" He responded holding two papers up.

"See..the last award that you've won wasn't an easy thing to get! And now, since we're really proud of you, you all are going to," Everyone started smiling , "TOKYO!"

"You mean by niot holding any fanmeeting at all!" Tao clapped. Manager nodded,"Of course!"

"Not holding any concert?" His smile grew, Manager nodded again.

"Unicorns!?" Lay snapped. Manager shrugged, "I guess!" Lay fist-palmed the air celebrating a silent 'yes'

"How about new recipe books?" D.O excitedly waited for answer.

"What are you? A chef?" Kai blurted, "Anyway manager..so no schedule at all? Really clean?"

Manager grinned again,"...yes, absoulutely CLEAN!" , "Then this is..."EXO chorused.

"AWESOME!!" Rising their foot up dancing around the room except for Kris , D.O and Suho,"What a bad way to start celebrating." Kris sighed,"At least we get to have more rest.:"

Chen who was in the mid of having his 'celebration' stopped and questioned, "Manager!How long are we going to be staying there?"

Manager shrugged, "About four to five days, maybe?" The one who were celebrating turned crazier.

"Somethings weird," Kris looked around ,"Where the hell did Suho go!?" D.O scratched his head and looked at other. Geez, Suho ended up joining the kids.

"Nice work , Leader. You're incredible." 

Sehun chirped , "Hahaha!I'm getting more and more attention than Lay! Look what i'm doing!" He flapped his hands like birds and raced around the practice room. "What a kid!" Kai laughed and a few mintures later everyone settled down except Sehun.

"Done yet?" Manager yawned.

"NOT YET~" Sehun chirpped again and Chanyeol rolled his eyes dragging him to the manager.

"What are we going to do with this kid , then?"

Manager shrugged, "If he doesn't shut up..then I guess I have to tape up his mouith," Instantly , Sehun stopped and stood still , "Good." He continued, "Make sure to pack your bag and wake up by 9 a.m tommorow, heard it?"

"Yes!" EXO chorused, 

"This is no big issue, leave all the work to D.O." Kai shamelessly stated and D.O shot him a glare."j-joking.."

________________

A/N : comment and sub pwease