- Prologue

10 days with my devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You woke up, you decided to on the television. "hmm, let's see what show is there to watch." as you click the channel, channel 7 was holding a contest and as the reporter announce the winnder, you had a big shock! " so the winner is ... _______ ! ", " it's a ticket around the world!" the reporter said but soon. Ding dong! your door bell rang.

" coming!" you called out, opening the door and you had another shock. It was the reporter on the television just now! " here is your prize " he smiled." but i didn't join!" you hestitated, " you might have forgot! well hope you enjoy your prize!" as you turn back to face him, he was gone in a flash.

" weird.." you said, opening the letter; it was 2tickets to hawaii and a tarot card, " what's this?". You look back at the time, " oh no! i'm going to be late if i don't hurry!" running around your room getting changed." yosh! time for work." you wore your black heels and went out but just then, a dog barked at you with no reason .." h-hey! stop!" you tried stopping the dog to bark at you but as it came closer, you fell and your heel form your shoe broke. " oh no.." you sighed.

but then, a guy who was tall and with another guy who wore all black and seem to be very gloomy appeared. " hey! lucas!" he scolded the dog, " ah sorry, i left my dog unattended for a minute and this happens!" he sighed, " to make it up for it, here try this brand new shoes. " he gave you a box, the word prada was printed on it. " uso! prada shoes? i-it's expensive i can't accept it from you! sorry. " you pushed the box back to him, " it's ok, i own prada. " he said. " y-you own prada?!" your jaws dropped, knowing something like that. 

" myungsoo put it on for her. " he smiled widely, " e-eh..but!" you tried to argue back, " ish, is woman this days such troublesome?" myungsoo said, putting on those high class heels on for you, it was surprising your size too! " hey thank--" you look up, realising they were gone but there was black fleathers on the floor. " what's this? fleathers...?"," wait! work!!!" you got up and ran to the train station and to your work place.

Going into your department, you sat at your seat and sighed, " _____-ah! it's rare for you to come to work late." your best friend at work, iori said. " erm, something cropped up this morning. ", " wait! isn't this prada shoes? since when you brought it?!" iori eyes shined as she stared at your shoes, " oh..i didn't buy it tho.." you faked a smile but then, the new co-worker came to you. " hey, _____. do you have plans tonight? " he gave a y smirk, " h-huh? well, nope not at all." you said, " good because we are going for dinner later, i'll pick you up after work." he waved off.

" w-woah, isn't he the new co-worker who just tranferred in our department? i heard he's name is lee byunghun? people calls him ljoe tho. " iori explained to you, you sat there dazed. a trip to hawaii, new shoes and now a dinner date? is this your lucky day or lucky day! Soon work went faster then usual, maybe it was because of the good luck you have? " a-ah! sorry i'm late, i had to do extra work for being late. " you panted, then looking up at his eyes, they were beautiful you thought. " it's ok, let's just go now."

Soon, you arrived in a fancy resturant you have never been before. " so have you decided what you wanted?" he asked, you hide your face under the menu, you were nervous as it was your first time in a very fancy resturant AND with a guy! " erm, i'm not sure.." you put the menu down. " are you not hungry?" he asked in concern, " n-no! it's just that it's my first itme in such a fancy resturant and i'm nervous.." you giggled it off, he was very comfortable being in such a classy and fancy resturant, does it come here often? you thought. " honestly saying, this is my first time too.."he gave off a gentle smile that just warms your heart out."

you then look over to his clothes, " is something wrong?" he asked, " no no! i was just looking at your tie clip, it's kind of unusual.." you answered. " oh you like i? it's shaped like a skull ...this thing is a charm actually." he said. A skull for a charm? is that possible? all sorts of questions were coming into your mind but! riiing riinng, your phone rang. " please excuse me..", you said, turning around and picked up your phone. " soohyun-ah! guess what, i won a trip to-- " just as you were to finish your call with your sister, ljoe shut your phone and wrap his arms around your waist.

" i want you to look at me, only me. " he leaned his head on your shoulder, making you blush mad but, " pardan me, sorry to disturb your moment!" the chef said, " mind reading the mood abit?" ljoe glared. " i bought you a special cake creation!" he said, putting the cake on the table. " we didn't order one." ljoe said. " oh no, you see, when i saw this lady, i got a great inspiration to creat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter