If only you guys know

If only they knew
I sit on the side with the rest of Exo, just watching other artists perform. I rest my chin on the palm of my hands as I look on boredly. Luhan tapped me on the shoulders.
 
“I heard 2ne1 is performing next!” 
 
I looked at Luhan-hyung and smiled. 
 
“I get to see Dara again,” Chanyeol said “I haven’t seen her in like…” 
 
“5 minutes…you haven’t seen her in like 5 minutes.” Baekhyun finished off Chanyeol’s sentence. 
 
“You all are hopeless fanboys.” 
 
“Shut up Tao, we know you like CL.” Kai smirked.
 
I look at them all as they were talking about 2ne1 and smirked. If only they knew.
 
“Bom has a pretty hot body.” Sehun said as the lights when dim.
 
I raised my eyebrows, I didn’t know the maknae was a ert. 
Sehun was still talking about Bom’s body. I clenched my fist a little. 
“Shut up will you…they’re starting” I said to them.
 
The lights went out and the girls rose onto the stage.
 Minzy started to sing and I felt the person next me to be go rigid.
 
“Kai..chill out man.” I heard Lay say to him.
 
That’s right, Kai likes MInzy. Fans always see Kai as a god. They don’t think he is shy when it comes to girls. They are dead wrong. Every time Kai sees Minzy, he becomes flustered. I often see him watching 2ne1 TV and replaying the parts where Minzy comes on.
 
My focus was all on one girl though. Her voice is hypnotizing. I need her…it’s like an addiction. I needed to hear her voice. I need to touch her. She’s like a drug, actually she’s more than that. I smirked to myself has she moved her body to the beat of the music. 
 
Sehun was practically stripping Bom with his eyes. 
I always thought Sehun liked Minzy, I guess I was wrong. 
 
I looked over to Chanyeol as Dara started to sing. It’s a pretty funny sight to see actually. Just imagine, Chanyeol looking constipated because he’s trying to contain his feels. I played with the ring around my finger as the song came to an end. 
 
“Wow,” Kris whispered “CL is really amazing.” 
I smiled to myself, even the cold hearted leader has a soft spot for the Baddest Female. 
 
I now have to wait another hour and a half until this event ends. I sit with Exo gently tapping my fingers against the table. I’m itching to leave. 
 
I looked to my left and saw 2ne1 making there way through the sitting artists as some got up to bow. Finally they were next to us. Minzy smiled at Kai as she gave him a high five. Of course Chanyeol smiled like a creeper. Dara looks so shy. CL smiled as Kris was checking her out. Bom smiled at me as I smiled back. I gentle pat her on the arm as she was walking by. 
 
“ OH MY GOD! DID YOU SEE THAT. DARA JUST SMILED AT ME!” Chanyeol squealed..yes squealed in his seat. D.O laughed as he took a sip of his water.
“She is pretty.” Xuimin said as he looked over to where 2ne1 was sitting. 
 
After an hour of talking to Exo, the event ended. I got up and pushed my chair in and we all went backstage. Every artist had their own dressing room. 
 
“I’m so tired right now.” Lay said as he plopped himself on the sofa. 
“Same here.” Kai replied as he took a bite of his sandwich.
 
I looked at Exo and they were all so preoccupied in what they were doing that they didn’t notice me leave. 
I walked down the hallway, bowing to passing artist as they walked by. Suddenly a hand grabbed me by the wrist and pulled me into a room. 
 
“Brother-in-law!” CL exclaimed as she was putting her hair in a pony tail. 
 
The same person that pulled me in the room, s their arms around my waist and rest their head on my back.
“Bom…I missed you,” I pulled her around “Do you know that?” 
 
“Of course I do.” Bom said with a smile as she leaned up to give me a kiss. 
I grabbed the side of her cheeks and kissed her quickly. I was embarrass with all of 2ne1 here. 
 
“How’s your band oppa?” Minzy asked as she came over to me and Bom.
“You mean how’s Kai.” Bom stated as she laughed.
I saw Minzy’s cheeks grow a pink tint as she smiled.
 
“They’re fine. Still fanboys as usual.” I replied to the original question that was asked.
 
I looked over to Bom and smiled. I leaned down and kissed her once more. This time is wasn’t just a quick peck. Bom would hate me if I did that ever again. 
 
She loves passionate things…and people. Good thing I’m a passionate guy.
 
Bom split from the kiss and hugged me.
“You should get back to Exo before they get worried.” 
“They’ll be fine.” I smiled and gave her once last kiss.
 
I walked out the room and walked back to my dressing room. I walked back in to hear the rest of Exo talking about 2ne1. 
“I would totally her, the way her hips move…I mean damn.” Kai said as he smirked at Sehun.
I’m guessing he was talking about Minzy. 
“Bom has a hot body, but I’d rather do it with Minzy.” Sehun as smirked.
I laughed as I saw Kai glare at the maknae.
“You guys are such erts.” Chen said as he made a disgusted face.
“Hey hyung, who do you like in 2ne1?” Chanyeol asked as he sat down next to me.
“In 2ne1? Hmmm…Bom. Yeah, I like Bom.” I smiled at Chanyeol.
“I wish we got to know now them personally.” Luhan sighed.
I smiled to myself.
If only they knew.
 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Remember to follow me on tumblr! (: 
liveuptoyourpassion.tumblr.com