Chapter 1

Fallen Angel

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven't yet met.
William Butler Yeats 

 

 

It was the 10th of December 2013 and the sun has been blocked by dark clouds as rain pours down heavily on the grounds of the earth making the once dry street and buildings soak in water and people starts to find shelter as cars decreases its speed along the wet concrete road.

"A great way to start Monday" A lady in her 20s utter softly with a heavy sigh as she wipe her now drenched light cream coat that covers her white lace long sleeve blouse tact under her red skater skirt that reaches until her knees. 

She didn't expect it to rain this hard since there half an hour ago the sun was still shining above her went she left her house going to the bus stop which was a few blocks from her place.

She balance herself as two more people squeeze in the now crowded bus stop who can only shelter seven people but as she crane her neck in front her she couldn't count how many were there standing in front her.

"Excuse me" three teenage girls shriek softly as they push theirselves in.

"Ouch" A low male voice hissed as She accidently step on his foot.

She turn her head a little and caught sight of a man 3 inches taller than her with fairer skin. Lips were thin and almost like a girl.

"I'm sorry" She uttered apologetically lowering her head.

"It's okay" The taller guy said as he look down on her.

For a while they stared at each other and She was lost in his dark sparkling eyes, for a split second, every thing was silent, no sound of the heavy rain pouring or the voices fussing about why the bus is taking so long, not even her heart beat was heard. It was like being hypnotized conscious yet not. She snap back to reality when the guy accidently brush his hand on hers, despite the fabric of her light cream coat and his short duffle black navy coat she felt his cold skin under or maybe it was because their coats were wet adding up to the cold wind. Nonetheless She felt it and so did he as she look back at her a little stunned of his action.

"I'm sorry" He said as he pull down his black cap a little lower blocking his eyes.

What were you thinking Haerin?! Can't believe you did that, you never do such a thing like that before to anyone, to ANY MAN!

She curse to herself as she straighten her back, turning her face back in front her and let her eyes get distracted but felt helpless as her mind recalls the incident.

The rain poured down heavy and she sigh again feeling her legs weakening for almost 5 minutes of standing. A few more minutes then the bus arrived and people hurried inside as the bus door open. She pause for a while when the man in front her run towards the bus realising that she has no umbrella or a hat to cover her head and even if she run she will surely get wet and she will totally look a mess before she could even get to her friends house. Though she don't put make up on her face the image of her soak hair will surely make her horrible in front of all these passengers.

But before she could do anything something touch her head and when she look up it was the guy. He place his cap on her as he pull up the hood of his coat.

"Use it" He said firmly and before she could open the guy walk faster towards the bus and she followed seconds later holding the cap in place while her other hand was holding her sling bag.

She took off the cap placing it on above her bag that was on her lap when she sat beside the two teenage girls three seats to the back of the driver. She grabbed her messy red hair to the side and tied it into a simple loose braid and tact it inside her drenched coat.

She look around for the guy but he was nowhere to be found as few men were standing blocking her view.

Haerin sigh softly as her eyes landed on the black cap on her hands. Seconds later curve up to a smile as the earlier encounter flashback.

How did he even know I needed it? Was he able to read my mind?

She smiled on her thoughts.

The bus came to a stop and few passengers get off while more came in and still no sign of him.

Holding the wet cap on her hands she thought on how will she even return the cap to the owner in case she won't see him. Two more stop and she will be out of the crowded bus yet no luck on finding the guy.

She look around again as the bus halted to a stop and new passengers fill in the almost full bus until she gave in the minute the bus came to her stop. She place the cap back to her head and stood up squeezing herself out.

"Excuse me" she said as she try to push herself out of the bus.

She pause for a while before walking down a few stairs and running to the bus stop before continuining her way to her friend's house bracing herself as the rain pours down on her making her already soak clothes get more soak in the rain, yet thankful enough that her hair face was saved.

Thanks to you.

She thought hoping it will get to the guy who owns the cap she is wearing now that saved her face from getting wet by the rain.

The rain stayed for about 3 hours until it halted slowly into droplets and around noon the dark clouds lighten up yet no sign of the bright sun above the sky. It was cloudy that afternoon, the streets were still wet from the early rain but people started walking the pavement, happily chatting with their friends, couples strolling along holding hands as they make their way to a café and children where running towards the park across the street heading to the playground not minding the wet slide or the sand box drowning in the water made by the heavy rain as they laugh aloud and chase one another around the big old tree.

"Aahhhhhhhhhhhh!" Girls screaming at the top of their lungs as three men flash on the television screen in wearing winter clothes and holding a microphone.

The famous boy group who debuted last 2012 has released their first Christmas album last December 7 and now EXO, CHen, Baekhyun and D.O. are singing their title track Miracles in December.

"Aren't they just so gorgeous and handsome plus a very angelic voice that really suits them well" A high school girl commented with a bright smile on her face.

"They sure are a living prince" Another girl in black hair beside her agreed.

"Chen Oppa has a very strong voice" the brunette addded as she her eyes melt away together with her heart as she stare and listen to the boys singing.

"I've read on one of the blogsite that some of the members will be going in the beach somewhere in Busan" A Short girl informed her group of friends.

"Ah!!" A loud scream and giggle filled the cafe. Some customers look their way but the girls but they ignored the stares.

"Oh my! I'll search on that" one of the brunette exclaimed

"Let's go together!" the other three exclaimed in excitement

"Teenagers today are really different" A lady in light brown hair tie in a loose ponytail said and sip her black coffee.

They were four tables behind the giggling teenage girls.

"You're just saying that because your not a fan Ally" Her friend Nana counter.

She lowered her mug and eyed her friend.

"A fan or not it's just that girls today act crazy when they see their idols" She explained

"And your saying that?"  Nana ask

"That they should be a little mannered and know their boundaries" She answered

"You know like give them their privacy and act approriately" Ally added.

Her friend nodded in agreement.

"Well yeah...girls today are really scary especially when it comes to their idols they're like cctv" Nana commented and take a bite on her clubhouse sandwich.

She nodded as she sip again her black coffee. She took a glance at the girls on her right as they giggle and exclaim in excitement and clap their hands with glee as their idols performance comes to an end.

Ally turn her gaze to the boys who were still singin the last partof their song and her eyes met the eyes of one of them and was a little hypnotized by his strong yet smooth voice that her attention got lost in the song until her friend poke her gently in the forehead that made her turn her head to the intruder and gave a questioning look.

"Uhm shouldn't we be leaving now?" Nana ask in wonder as she raise her wrist and pointed to her silver watch.

"Oh yeah!" Ally exclaimed as she slpa her cheek light that made her friend chuckle on her cute act.

They grabbed their bags and stand up slowly. Nana headed to the door while Ally walk slowly as her eyes caught a glimpse of the smiling guy. 

The corner of his lips.

Ally thought and smiled. Her eyes was mesmerized by the stranger's nice lips.

"Yah Ally!" Nana called out

"Coming!" Ally answered back and walk a little faster.

"Ugh"

"Ouch!"

"I'm sorry" Both said in sync.

Ally look up to the person she bumped and was greeted by a smile.

"I'm sorry" The taller guy said again as he lowered his cap and bowed his head in apology.

She nodded in reply unable to speak as his smile block her eyes.

The guy lowered his head and walk again leaving her in daze.

Ally snap back in reality when her friend pulled her and they started walking to the opposite direction.

 

Her eyes.

The guy thought as he head to his destination. Seconds later he smiled to himself as the face of the girl earlier flash in his mind.


Well...After 2 days of working my mind here is the first chapter of my story. Hope you like it.

Do comment or subscribe^^

 

Happy New Year everyone~~!!

Be safe and enjoy^^