Luhan X Selena

Chained Beast: Dark Secrets

Selena's POV: "Where did Luhan go?" I asked as I ran downstaires, making the loud thumping of my feet against the staires echo around us. "I think...He took a shower or something." Kyungil mumbled as he sat beside Nina who was hypmotized by the TV. I gave a small nod and took a deep breath. I truned around and walked back upstaires. I scraped my hand against the smooth wood. I looked around blindly and walked into my dark room that loomed ahead of me. I grunted in pain as my foot slammed against the wooden board of the bed. I sighed and sat down and layed down on the bed and looked at the pale white celing. Me and Luhan's been dating for a couple months for a while.. And it because we haven't been able to have privacy at all. I jumped as the bathroom door opened, making a ray of bright yellow light stream across the floor. "What are you doing in here?" A y voice asked me. I lifted my head and went wide eyed. Luhan's light brown hair was wet and it hung in his face. I felt my heart pound in my chest and I took a deep breath. Don't be such a ert, Selena. He sat down on the bed beside me and flipped his hair.  He flopped back and wrapped his arms around my waist, making me go back with him. I blushed as he pinned me down on the bed. God. Damn. Why does he have to be so freaking y? I felt hypmotized by his seducing look. Do I want to do this? 

                      "God, your so beautiful." He mumbled gentle running one hand down my side, making me shudder. He observed me and raised a eyebrow. He leaned down and pressed his warm lips against mine. My whole body tingled and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I could feel his hot breath on my face and my whole body tingled for more. I could feel his warm tongue slip inside my mouth as he skillfully played with me. I slid my hands up his shirt, making him freeze for a moment. "Your such a freaking tease." He moaned, looking me directly in my eyes. Oh lord... Iv'e never seen this side of Luhan. He kissed my neck gentle, before slightly biting it. I moaned with half pain and slight pleasure. He slowly slightly slide down and kissed my belly making me shudder. He slid his hands up my shirt and slowly slid it off. "A-Are you sure?" I stammered. His only reply was to gentle kiss me passionatly. "Don't you want me?" He asked pulling away slightly. "Yes." I breathed making him give a slight smirk. Oh ! Why did I say that?! "Relax." He breathed before french kissing me. I slid my hands up his body and slipped off his shirt as well. I smirked and ran my hands down his pants, making him gasp slightly with surprise. He breathed in deeply and slowly slid off my bottoms. I shuddered at his touch on my thighs and as we went up. I squealed as he ran his hand down my underwear. What is doing? My whole body trembled and I moaned his name softly. He slide them off and leaned off me and grinned slightly. 

                          "Are you a ?" He asked softly. ? I shyly looked down, feeling heat rise to my face. "It's ok, I'll take care of everything." He breathed in my ear. I waited for him to get situated and I sighed. I can't believe this... He crawled towards me on all fours. He kissed me, playing with his tongue. I went wide eyed as he rubbed his hands on my skin. He slid his hands underneath my waist, pulling me up towards him. "If it hurts to much, say something." He breathed, excitement trembling in his voice. I nodded and he slowly layed me down. I grunted as pain surged through me all of a sudden. I could hear Luhan's heavy breathing in my ear, and he seemed to be enjoying himself. I sighed as a wave of delight surged through me. "Ahh.." I moaned loudly and he glanced at me. He put one finger over my mouth and smirked. He went deeper and I gripped his shoulder, making him groan. I moaned as he went deeper and I locked my legs around his waist. God.. I went wide eyed as he grabbed the bed board. He was breathing heavily, and sweat dripped down his forehead. I moaned loudly as he rocked harder, making my whole body jolt. The bed squeaked loudly, making me want more. "Luhan..." I moaned louder making him go deeper. He layed beside me and struggled ot regain his breathing. "Your turn." He said glancing at me. "W-What do you mean?" I stammered nervously.

                        "Pleausre me." Luhan breathed glancing at me. Pleasure him? How? I gulped nervously and I leaned over him, making him run his fingers through my hair. I followed his instructions and sat on top of him. I closed my eyes and began to rock. I went wide eyed and glanced at him as I heard him moan. I went deeper making him grab my hips and forced me to go harder. The bed squeaked like crazy and he moaned my name, louder and louder each time. How else could I pleasure him... He looked at me as if he was wondering why I stopped. I slid off of him and hesitated. ? But..I heard that's super gross.... I grabbed it making him tense up. "W-What are you..." He was cut off and he moaned instead as I slid it in my mouth. I gagged at first but turned my head so that he couldn't see. "Selena..." He moaned loudly. I it slowly, before once more. I enjoyed the way he moaned my name, and I smirked. I stopped and he looked at me. "So, you do this stuff huh?" He said all y. I shrugged and he gentle layed me down once more. Oh great... He my neck and slowly slid down.  I went wide eyed as he gentle opened my legs, looking at me through his soaked wet bangs. I grabbed the bed sheets and closed my eyes. 

                              Luhan's POV: She likes this... I slowly began to eat her out, enjoying it myself. She moaned loudly, as she she lost all control. I went deeper, making her run her hands through my hair. I slowly slid up and kissed her stomach that had heat raidianting off of it making me sweat even more. I kissed her neck once more, trying to let myself relax for a moment. I kissed her neck, gentle biting her making her let a out a squeal of pain. I on her neck and I cringed as her nails ran down my body making me shudder. I was thinking about going rough on her, but I changed my mind. "Your...So good." Selena panted from underneath me. I gentle her soaked black hair out of her face. "So are you, baby." I mumbled softly. She kissed my chest softly making me close my eyes blissfully. I kissed her softly and passionately. She swirled her tongue with mine, making our kiss more lustful. I jumped as the door swung open. Jung Min and everyone stared at us wide eyed. "Oh wow..." Jung Min smirked at us and I flung the covers over us in annoyance. "We can never be alone." I mumbled glancing at her. She was half hidden underneath the covers, her face bright red. I smirked and kissed her forehead. I love her so freaking much

                 

 

        Sorry for kind of short chapter~~~ XD I'll update soon. (This is just random pairings. That doesn't mean so and so gets together or anything lol) I hope you enjoyed it ;3 More will be coming. ^^

                I'll do back and forth point of view to make it more interesting. XD

  Feel free to request pairings