Unhearable Tribute

Unhearable Tribute
(quick explanation >> blue for texts, red for cams, and green in real. He has the darker shade, his mom the lighter, I'm the middle one)
 
 
Everything started more than 4 months ago…

On the 2nd of August 2013 – 15:02 PM

“Hi”
After saving his number some hours ago, I finally felt less embarrassed and send that simple message. Knowing only his age and name, and saw his face only on a picture. His face was stuck in my mind but I refused to believe it.

“Hello”
“Who’s this?”

2nd of August – 9:54 PM

“Can I ask you something?”
He seemed serious

“Yes”

“Answer truthfully, ok?”

“ok”

“Do you feel anything for me? Ok the question’s weird but I need to know”
I knew I love him but couldn’t figure out in which way?

3rd of August  – 0:32 AM

“No! bees would dominate the world !!!! Mouahaha”

“X’DD Yes!”
I love him and his crazy mind so damn much

6th of August 2013 – 6:37PM

“I love you so much <3 I want only you with me <3 you forever :$ ”

 

31rd of August 2013

besides having a long distance relationship, His parents didn’t know about me, and us.

“I’m more scared about your parents ^^’ ”

“Yes that’s going to be a total atomic war >.<’ “

“See? T___T My mom’s nothing compared to this”

“But I don’t care, even if they deny me and they put me out I won’t ever let you go”

Someday in September 2013

We were on the cam, and he had to clean his room

“Look what I found”
He showed me something that looks like a photo album.

“Look my name is written. It’s a baby book. My mom wrote things in there, there are pictures too”
He opened it and looked through and started reading.

“It feels weird. I feel like I’m not pregnant. It’s been 6 months but my tummy is not so round”
He passed some pages and read again

“Today he danced on music for the first time at 3 years old, moving from feet to feet balancing his hips with his little finger up”
Then he found where was supposed to be his first drawing.

“Why… Is there… A picture… of… Adriana Karembeu… THERE?!!”

22nd of October 2013

After dating for 2 months and 16 days we finally had our second real date, and getting my first real present from him. Being the bow freak I am, I bought me a ring with one on it. He put it himself on my right ring finger.

“I put it here for the moment, Next time it’ll be on the other hand”

Friday 13rd of December 2013

“I sent your birthday present honey”

“Are you sure it’s going to be one time? On…”

“Monday, your birthday is monday the 16th”

“ah yeah”

Tuesday 17th of December 2013

“I got it I got iiit”

“What? … OH MY GOOOD I’M SO ASHAMED!”

“Don’t be~ But my mom wants to see me open it”

“Oh, ok but be careful”

“Why are you going there to open it?”

“My bed is more comfortable and she wants to see me opening it”
He opened the package and took out the first little present that was a cute penguin plush on which I put a ribbon bow on it.

Ooooh thats cute!
they both had the same reaction. Then he took out the beautiful necklace with two rings and the brand, that’s his name, written on one of it.

“Whoa”
Then she spoke out

“Thank you that’s kind. I think it’s the only present he had for his birthday”

“Out of my 3DS I bought myself”

“That’s because we don’t know what to take for him, he already has everything he needs, he doesn’t need clothes”

“If I need some I buy them myself”

“He has more money than us”

27th of December 2013

9AM “Hey! The awakening was hard but I had to my mom’s sick. It’s getting worse everyday I feel like I’m responsible. She always says she’s going to die”

4PM “Sorry my mom just threw up I had to clean everything. It was brrr”

          “And my dad that’s being late”

          “She almost choked”

6PM “Sorry Sweetie I have to go we’re driving my mom to the hospital”

8PM “My sister missed her bus, my dad had to take her. He went to the hospital on the way… She made an cardiac arrest, they took 10 minutes to make her heart beat again”
That’s how I started spending hours comforting him, we spent time together on the cam again until he told me to sleep at 4AM knowing I had to wake up at 5AM to take my train.

1PM “Hi I don’t even know if you’re sleeping or if you’re going to receive it ^^ I love you Sweetie, and work a little bit if you can”

2PM “I’m telling you, no need to try contacting me today… My mom’s dead…”

 

 

 

 

 

So I’m writing this to this mom who gave life to the most important creature in my life.

The only memories I’ll have of her will be those stories, her voice, her thankful speech.

That woman who may have annoyed my boyfriend but still created his life.

She’ll never know about her children’s future.

She’ll never know about his son and I.

But she still knew me, and was thankful for caring about him.

She’ll never know how much her death destroyed her son.

She’ll never know about me, the stranger who she wouldn’t have accepted as her daughter-in-law, the one who felt bad all day at the thought of her sick, and her son having a hard time, the one who cried for hours knowing about the first cardiac arrest, the one that still can’t believe she’s gone, the one that cries while writing those lines.

I loved her like my own mom, and more than my own mom, maybe it may be hard to believe and understand, but it’s true. I never saw her face, I don’t even know her first name.

That’s one of those times… When an atheist girl wishes heaven would exist.

I have no rights to do that while 6 families cry over her death. But that’s the only way I can pay tribute to her existence.

Mrs Vang,

May she rest in peace.