Mixed feelings

His last love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can never go back to before

2012; Chloe

Friday. 10am. 

Pacing back and forth with my coffee mug, I glance at my wall clock for the hundredth time. Time passes way to fast, I was awake for hours last night dreading the session with hyesung later. I knew it was unavoidable, yet I couldn't calm my jittery nerves. 

''Woof!'' 

Baby barked suddenly, he was standing up with his hind legs and making a point with his excited tail. Being encouraged by his enthusiasm, I decided to pick my outfit. 

What should I wear? I thought. It should be simple yet elegance, I supposed. I couldn't possibly turn up looking poor. I end up choosing a pullover filled with polka dots and a simple denim jeans. 

Looking at the shoes I have, I mused. ''A simple low cut boots will do, I don't wanna look too over dressed wearing heels'' I said aloud. 

Happy with my reflection in the mirror, I made my way out, blowing a kiss to baby. 

''We are here.'' The taxi driver exclaimed. 

Passing him the money, I exited in apprehension. 

'Ding'

The lift announced my arrival at the sixth storey. Taking a small step out, I glanced to my left and saw studio no 5. 

Maintaining a light expression on my face, I turned the door knob. 

Chairs immediately reclined and there stood the Shinhwa members. Unable to keep the shock off my face, I stood there for a few seconds. 

Hyesung broke the silence first, ''ms writer?'' 

Realising that I need to introduce myself, I immediately forced a smile on my face. 

''Yes, hello. I'm Chloe.'' and I bowed slightly. 

''Hello'' six voices rang with harmony and they all tooked turns to shake my hand. 
I gave them a small smile and I noticed that minwoo's face lit up with recognition. 
Before I could say anything, Eric spoke. 

''I'm Eric, this is minwoo, dongwan, junjin, hyesung and Andy, pointing to each of them. '' 

''Please take a seat'' he added. 

Nodding politely, I sat at the nearest chair.

''I'm sorry that I didn't mention my members will be there with me today'' hyesung expressed. ''Besides discussing my album, actually we came here for another project'' 

Unable to contain my curiosity, I started to speak but stopped myself. 

''I'm sorry, honestly I just came to Korea and I'm not really familiar to the culture here, how should I address you guys?'' 

''You are obviously younger, so just call us oppa. '' he exclaimed but ended with a sudden laugh. ''Sorry'' he apologise when minwoo nudged him. ''We didn't realise that you were so young, so we are all a little shock.'' He explained.

''I'm 24 years old this year'' I said feeling more comfortable. 

As those words came out of me, Eric appeared the most shocked. ''You started writing songs when you were fourteen??'' 

''Oh yes. '' I nodded. 

The members were suddenly looking at me with awed and feeling slightly embarrassed, I managed a little laugh. 

''So oppa, what's the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter