When Funny Things Happens

Making of Still You

After they have done their duo shots and the street shots, Donghae and Eunhyuk were literally running back to change their outfits and to see Anna. "They must really want their fans to see this M/V a.s.a.p" thought their manager. As soon as they reached wadrobe, they both literally screamed "Anna!!" that it shocked the whole staff. Anna of course were as shocked as others. After they both shouted her name, they looked at each other.

"Why are you calling her?"

"Why are you calling her?"

"I know her that's why."

"Well I know her too!"

"ANNA, WHICH ONE OF US IS TELLING THE TRUTH??"

This caught Anna off guard. she stuttered before answering. "Well, both of you talked to me before, so I guess you both know me..." her voice becoming lower by the second.

Their manager sorta saved Anna by saying "Alright people, change their outfits, and let's get going to the next location!" The two boys grunted with the fact of not being able to talk to Anna. Since Anna is in charge of wardrode, she had to meet them. She can't run away.

"Anna, you didn' tell me you knew Eunhyuk"

"And you didn't tell me you knew Donghae"

"Everybody knows who Eunhyuk and Donghae is. I was just shocked that you two talked to me."

"Which one talked to you first?"

"Eunhyuk"

"Aishh~"

Then their manager and director called for the stars. On the way to the next location, Donghae said sorry for talking to Eunhyuks' girl. Eunhyuk smilled at that word.

"But Hyuk,....."