Who's that girl?

Making of Still You

Super Junior members were in London for their world tour (Super Show 5) and the EunHae couple has a project to do together there. A few days before the concert, they were making their new M?V for their duet song, Still You. They were at the location as early as 7 am. After getting ready with hair and make up, they met witb the director. After a few solo shots, EunHyuk noticed this girl on set. She was quite small for an European girl, dark curly hair which reached her shoulders. Being the petite kind, EunHyuk grew fond of her. He noticed the pass she was wearing around her neck. "She must be one of the staff" thought Eunhyuk. As Eunhyuk was admiring her, Donghae too, was doing the same thing. Although he prefer a local korean type, something about her was making him drool. Even he can't put a finger on it. Donghae also notices the tag around her neck. "Guess she's gonna be there the entire time we're filming" spoke Donghae to himself. They both were thinking of ways to go talk to her. They were also thinking how to talk to her. She was after all, a local London girl, she might not know Korean that well. They aren't fluent english speakers either. But a miracle happen when one of the staff from Korea spoke to her in Korean and she answered in Korean too. They sigh in relief. Eunhyuk caught the girls name, Anna. Since Donghae was a bit further away, he couldn't really catch it. But luck strike him when he saw her name on the pass, Anna Sterling. With language misconsumption solved, and knowing of the name, all they need to do now is just talk to her.