Personal Assistant

Personal Assistant

Hi~! I really hope you enjoy this oneshot~! Maybe if you really liked it you can ask me to write you one ^^ I'd glady hear want you would like and I write it when I have time ^^ Please do COMMENT!

PS. This is my first time writng a oneshot.

 PSS. This oneshot was once a oneshot I wrote for a person, and now I decided to let it be everyones! ^^


 

It was a quiet night, the sky was clear, and sprinkled with dozen of stars. You, tired from work quickly discarded your clothes, went to your bathroom and started to fill your tub with warm water. You sighed.

 

'Ah, today was stressful! First my co-workers have finally labeled me as 'the perfect worker', putting more pressure on me to always be perfect and now my manager tells me, that he needs to talk to me tomorrow, ugh I seriously need a vacation~'

 

You gently slipped inside the tub, letting the lukewarm water engulf your body. You start relaxing, so much that eventually you dozed off in the tub …

 

 

~:~:~:~Dream/flash back~:~:~:~

 

Its spring, the flowers are blooming, the birds are chirping and your in love. Love. You smile at that word. He had shown you love. What it truly meant. What it truly feels like. You walk up to the mirror and fix your school uniform. You were starting your junior year and was hoping to have at least to have a class with him. You have been with him already reaching two years and everyday your love for him grows. You remembered how he asked you out …

 

~:~:~:~Flashback inside Dream/flashback~:~:~:~

 

He had taken you to the school garden and sat you down at a bench. He turned his back to you and said “Mari … I know we've known each other for only three months .. but .. I remember the first time I saw you .. you were in this garden watering these roses..”

 

He walked up to the rose bushes and plucked one out. He turned around to you and walked towards you.

 

Mari … I fell in love with you..” He knelt down and held the rose in front of you, with a slight blush on his face, he said

 

Mari, will you be my girlfriend?” You took the rose and threw yourself at him, hugging him tightly.

 

“Yes, yes, yes!”

 

 

~:~:~:~End of flashback inside of Dream/flashback~:~:~:~

 

 

You smile again at the memory. You were already in school walking towards the garden, where you two always meet. As you reach the garden you see him talking to a teacher. You quickly hid behind a bush and listened in on their conversation …

 

I came here to talk about you moving away..” the teacher said to him.

 

Ah, yes, what about it?” he said.

 

Your eyes went wide. 'He's moving away? He never told me anything..' the teacher continued talking.

 

“Are you sure of your decision?”

 

“Yes I’m sure..”

 

“You must be very in love with her... are you absolutely sure?”

 

“Yes, I love her a lot … shes my life, so that’s why I’m positive about my decision.”

 

You were already crying. 'Hes leaving me … to go with another girl? I … I don’t understand .. why …'

 

You ran away from the garden, away from the school and all the way home. You threw yourself on you bed and sobbed.

 

'Whats this awful feeling? It feels like nothingness. Like a slow pain in my chest, like it my heart just inflated and I’m holding my breath, but I don’t want to breathe because its like if I breathe, its over. It feels like everything around me is crashing down. It feels as if my heart is shattering into a million pieces.'

 

Heartbreak. That’s what it was. Something that you wouldn’t even wish to your worst enemies. You grabbed your phone and sent him a text.

 

'This is Mari. I never want to talk to you! Ever again! You are just a bastard! I hate you! I never thought I could hate a person so much as I hate you! don’t you ever talk to me! And don’t you even try to text me back or call me! I’m blocking your number right after this! I really did love you, but you just played with my love! don’t try coming to my house neither! I don’t know you anymore! … no .. maybe I never knew you. But its OK, because to me your nobody. Your just nothing lower than a human. I’m blocking you out of my memories. Out of my life. Goodbye.'

 

You block his number and put away your phone. You stood up and wiped away your tears. 'No more shedding tears for stupid things...'

 

 

~:~:~:~:~:~End of Dream/flashback~:~:~:~:~:~

 

you stir awake and see that you were still in the tub. You quickly get out of the now cold water and sigh.

 

“How weird to have a dream of eight years ago... haha I don’t even remember the guys face or name.. oh well that’s in the past anyway. Now I’m a 25 year year old woman that has a job!” you said out loud.

 

You quickly went to bed and almost immediately fell asleep …

 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

You were in your bosses office the next morning. You waited patiently for your boss to sit down and say

 

“Mari, have you heard of a group called Super Junior?”

 

Your eyebrows twisted in confusion.

 

“Yes, there a famous Korean boy band. What about them?”

 

“It seems the manager has requested a personal assistant since 13 guys is tough to handle alone. But he specifically asked for you.”

 

“That’s strange … I never met any of them before...”

 

“Well, do you want to take this request? It would require you to move from here, Philippines to Korea, if you do accept it we will pay for your apartment , and the pay is good.”

 

You gave it deep thought. Good pay, Apartment paid and a chance to get away. But on the other side, there will be 13 guys to take care of. Hmm.

 

“Boss, I think I’ll accept the request.”

 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

~:~:~: Time Skip :~:~:~

 

You had arrived to Korea and were looking for Super Junior's apartment.

 

“12, 13, 14, ah! Here 15!” you said to yourself. You knocked on the door twice and waited. You saw the door open a crack. From the other side you heard a deep gentle, soothing voice say

 

“May I help you?”

 

Your heart skipped a beat. You ignored it and said

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Mari-imida. I’m your new personal assistant.”

 

You slip him a paper of the contract and then the door open to reveal... a handsome tall man, with black short messy hair, pink luscious lips and a body … a body of a god. Your heart skipped another beat.

 

“Come right in.” You walked inside and he led you to the living room where the rest of Super Junior were.

 

You once again introduce yourself to all of them, stating that you were their new personal assistant. Then they all starting introducing themselves, but you didn’t pay attention to them. Your attention was focused on the guy that had opened the door for her. And the you heard another voice that brought your attention.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo! Donghae-imida. I hope we get along.” his voice was nothing special but there was something about it... that pulled you in.. it was enticing. Donghae had black, kinda long hair, and had his bangs to the side, and he was flashing a killer smile. That smile of his almost made you stop breathing. Then he spoke... the guy who opened the door for you.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo, Siwon-imida.”

 

'Siwon huh? So that’s his name...'

 

 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

~:~:~: Six Months Later :~:~:~

 

You were at a photo shoot. Its been six months and you had grown on them and them on you. You were all a big happy family. Sort of. Lately Donghae, your closest friend, has been acting strange around you. Its been bothering you for a while and you finally worked up the nerve to ask him what it was. As you looked for him, you saw him walking around looking for you. When he saw you, he flashed his killer smile and said

 

“Mari, can I talk to you?” You nodded and he grabbed your hand and led you out the building. As the two of you stood there in silence, Donghae cleared his throat and said

 

“Mari, I’m just going to say it... I think I love you.” As you were going to speak, he spoke again.

 

“Wait. Just let me finish. I don’t know what it is... your voice, your looks, your bubbly personality... it all puts me in a trance, you make me want to protect you from the world, I just don’t know what it is, Mari... can you give me permission to check if its love?”

 

You were speechless. The words were stuck in your throat. You wanted to tell him... that you love him too! But not in that way! That he was your best friend! That what he was feeling wasn’t love!.... but the words wouldn’t come out. Why? Why wouldn’t they come out? Were you unsure? Did you want to check too? You couldn’t speak so you slowly nodded.

 

He looked relieved. Slowly, he cupped his hands around your face and gently placed a kiss on your lips. No fireworks. No heart skipping a beat. No hormones going out of control. It was just normal. Like a brother and sister kiss. He pulled away and said

 

“I guess I do love you... as a brother.”

 

He smiled and caressed your cheek. Suddenly you burst out laughing and eventually the both of you are cracking up. You catched your breath to say

 

“That’s- that’s why you were acting all strange around me?”

 

Donghae nodded and said “Come on lets go inside, and oh Mari?”

 

You looked at him and said “Yea?”

 

“Please do something about that girl model.” and then he went inside. The girl model.

 

'I believe her name is Maribel.' you thought.

 

Maribel was a model transferred to Korea from America. Apparently she was an E.L.F. She had to take pictures with each member from Super Junior to create the mood 'y'. But this girl was going over the line. She was all over them kissing them and everything. She even grabbed poor Sungmin's fingers and put them in .

 

'I guess I’ll go over to there and talk to her.' you thought as you walked towards the photo shoot room. As your about to enter, you hear Yesung say

 

Yah Heechul, don’t you think that shes annoying? She doesn’t know how to do her job! We've been with her for six--”

 

“I know what your saying. She is just too much. What do you think Siwon?”

 

“I don’t want to be rude or seem like a jerk, but I... really cant stand her.” You saw Donghae walk toward them and ask

 

“Hey, who you guys talking about?” Siwon spoke up and said

 

“Ah, about Mari--” his mouth was covered by Yesung.

 

“Yah! Not so loud! She might hear you!”

 

You accidentally dropped your clipboard that was in your hand. The guys immediately directed their attention to you, who was unconsciously crying.

 

'So this is really how they feel about me...' You quickly turned around and ran away. Out of the building. Out of the car. Out of Korea. Out of pain.

 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

You were on the plane, which had already took off, on your way back to Philippines. The thoughts of the guys really affected you.

 

'But the one that affected me the most was... Siwon.'

 

Siwon. When he said what he said it had torn you into pieces. It felt like surgery without anesthesia. And then you knew. You loved him.

 

'Since when? When did I start to feel this way for him? … since the first time I saw him...'

 

Tears fell out of your eyes. Its too late now.

 

'Might as well forget about him. I will never go back to that place...'

 

You fell asleep..

 

 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

You woke up to the voice of the flight attendant, who was saying to be careful on your way out. You have arrived Philippines. As you dragged yourself and your luggage out the airport, you were in deep thought

 

'I had that dream again... its been a while since I’ve seen that garden.. maybe I’ll go see it.'

 

You go inside the taxi and told him the address of your high school.

 

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

 

Five hours have passed. Its around four in the morning, the night sky revealed a big white moon, surrounded by twinkling stars. Your still in the garden.

 

'This is where my first love also broke my heart..'

 

You got up and brushed off your pants. You sighed.

 

'Now I have to find a new apartment and go back to my boss to tell him I want a new request... so much for being a perfect personal assistant.'

 

As you about to leave you hear a distant voice yelling your name.

 

“Mari~~”

 

You slowly turn away. Your eyes almost popped out as you see Siwon running towards you. Out of breath he says

 

“Wait- Mari- sit- listen-”

 

Understanding him, you sit down or a bench. Siwon took a deep breath and began

 

“Mari, come back.”

 

“No, I have no reason coming back! I know what you guys think of me...” your eyes start watering.

 

“Mari! You it got it all wrong! We weren’t about you, we were talking about Maribel.”

 

“But I heard you.. you said Mari--”

 

“That’s because Yesung didn’t let me finish and covered my mouth.” Siwon interrupted.

 

Your eyes went wide in realization. How stupid you were for misunderstanding! You felt stupid. Siwon his back to you and said

 

“You know I went to this high school ...”

 

You were surprised but stayed quiet and let him continue.

 

“I met my first love in this garden..” he plucked off a rose.

 

Suddenly it all came to you. You remembered. Siwon. He was your first love. You were his first love. He knew it was you.

 

“Siwon... I--” you began.

 

“Just let me finish OK?” not waiting for your answer he said

 

“We went out for almost two years and I loved her with all my heart. Some how though, she heard about me moving away... but what she didn’t know was that I had told the teacher that I wasn’t going to move away... that I was going to stay here with the girl I love. Later that day, she sent me a very long text telling me that its over and she never wanted to see. Her words... really hurt me.. I was so hurt.. so much in pain that I decided to leave and escape it all.”

 

Your heart ached. You had misunderstood. He was staying. For you. You hurt him. He left. Siwon walked towards you and knelt down. He gently grabbed your chin and said

 

You know whats the funny part though? Even though she hurt me so much... I still love her.”

 

You broke down crying. He wiped away your tears and you threw yourself at him, hugging him tightly.

 

“I love you too.” Siwon smiled. He pulled away and offered you the rose.

 

“Mari... be my personal assistant for ever?”

 

“Yes... forever.” 

 

 


Hi~! Did you like it?! Please do COMMENT! ^^ Like I said, if you really liked my writing style and you would like me to write you a oneshot just PM me ^^

 

Be my friend? <3 :]

 

Bye Bye! Love you~!