Second

Marriage Contract

Firstly I want to thank my lovely subscribers. I will tried my best in writing this story and hope can finish it fast. Thank you guys for supporting me :)


I slowly stepped into the mansion with Kai precede me. At that time, I already imagine hearing the maid greeting us with pleased smile painted on their face and motioning their hand to stairs, but my thought totally blown away. There is nobody greet us. Not even one maid say 'welcome back young master' just like in television. I want to ask him where everbody went to but it quite rude to do that so I just keep silent and follow him until we reach at unknown room. 

"We will sleep together here......." he whispers seductivley while opening the door to full length, send shivers down my spine just hearing him said that. Slowly I turn my head, enough to see his face. Without intention, my eyes met his lips. I gulped. That y sharp jaw line really drive me crazy. 

"You and me? In one bed? B-B-But....." I could feel blood rushed upwards to my head as my cheek were really red and hot.

"Bahahaha... you are so innocent flat girl. Of course you sleep on the bed. Alone. I will sleep on the couch." his voice sound really calm eventhough it was heard more like tease, but still I can find the kindness in his tone. "Thank you." I murmured softly, yet he heard it very well. "You are welcome." he then invite me in but with my eyes closed. My foot slowly catch his steps into that room. 

"Tadaa~" he said happily, releasing my hands off. I got shocked soon I open my both eyes. Speechless.

So, my first impression about his bedroom is really really . Well, some of his boxers, tee shirts and socks were scattered over the floor. Pants on the bed and also on the closet. Tie and belts hmmm being tied on footboard of the bed. Very nice. I let out a deep sigh.

"So this is you means by tadaa?" I look him in annoys. He nodded playfully. "This is how I sleep. Without them I am sure within one week I will be panda. It's so cozy you know. You sould try too." he stretch his arm widely before landing his body on the soft well-made bouncy mattress. "Lie beside me, honey." he pat the mattress and give me a sweet smile. Honey?

"For your information, my name is Hana. Kim Hana!" I claimed. "Kim?" he stand up soon he heard it. "We have same family's name then." Kai burst into laughter and immediately stop when seen me not laughing at all. He scratched his head shyly and return to lie back.

To see the dissapointed face of his like that makes me felt guilty. Want or not, I force my to sit next to him and annoyinngly landed my body to the mattress. "Is this-" my word being cut when sudden an arm wrapped around my neck. Kai stare at my deep clavicle like he want to bite it. Slowly, his face shoved forward, close to mine, near and near. I hope he do not listen to my heartbeat now. It beat damn fast.

"Don't tease me Kai! Somebody will see us." I shouted, grabbing his biceps. "There is no one here. They are all on vacation. Yonghwa already went to his house. It just leave only us two here." he smirked innocently while his hand not stop roaming over my chest. "K-K-Kai~" I moaned weakly. His eyes grew bigger. "Did you just now?" he flustered as his cheeks turn reddish. Quickly I took the chance by waiving his hands out of me. 

"Actually I want to test you but hearing you moan just now, I felt something move inside my body. It tickled me off." Kai bite his lower lips, seems like he can't hold it off. "Stop it you idiot. I am here to act as your wife. Not as e. Now hand me the agreement letter, I want to sign it." I rolled my eyes uninterested. "I don't have one and I never think to have one at all." he shrugged, grabbing the mattress. "Then we should do one." As I said, he took some pieces of paper from his workroom and we start to list down of what things we can do and cannot do to each other. At the bottom of it was our signature. Without realizing it, days have changed to night. And my stomach were already growl for food.

"Leave it here. Let's come down to kitchen. I will cook for you something." I raised my right eyebrow with the statement he want to cook. Is he really can cook? I wonder.

He asked me to sit at the dining table while he's busily cooking in the kitchen. The sound of fried fizzled really loud in there. Then I heard knocks of pan being hitting non stop. It stopped for a wihile. After that, I heard plates bumped each other like someone was reaching for it.

3 minutes later~

"Food is ready." Kai came with happy face painted on his face. On his both hand has two plates of fried rice. He put one on my side and another one opposite with me. Kai pulled the chair quietly as he set his on it.

"I'm not a really good cook but I make it with my whole heart. Hope you like it." he crave a faint smile, while playing with the fork. I don't want to turn him down so I immediately grab the spoon and shoved a spoonful of fried rice into my mouth.

"Delicious." that the first words escaped from my lips. I have never tried fried rice like this one. It's so light and flavoured. The chili paste mix well with the rice plus it not too oily. "Where did you learn all of these?" I sudden asked.

"I just followed the steps on the box." he said without looking at me. "Box?" my eyebrows wrinkled. He nodded and automatically make his way to kitchen. Soon after that, he went back with instant food box with him. "This one. I just follow it." he hands the box and start eating back. What the ! I thought he really know how to make fried rice. I have been fooled by an instant food. OMG! 

And yet he make that innocent face. I rolled my eyes and finish off the food. We went to bedroom after washing the dishes. 

"I'm so full." I groaned, touching my stomach. But there still some work we should do. "It's okay. Get a rest first. We will continue later." he said, like he heard my heart speaks. He kindly picking all of the paper and put it on table. "Good night." I glance at him before shut down my eyes. "Good night too." it's the last word from him before I completely collapsed.

The next day. As the sunglight pierce into the bedroom, I slightly shift my body to avoid eye contact with the light but seem like something heavy pressing my body. I rolled my eyes down and found Kai's arm on my stomach.

Ehh!? my eyes grew bigger.

 

P/S: Guys, bad news :( my school will start soon so I just can open AFF only on weekend. So it might take time to finish next chapters. Gomen-ne (sorry) >.<