Chapter 1 - We are...

No More Miracle for their December

Jooyeong's POV

 

 

 

So, we are now at the mall shopping for THE MAN of our lives. I am now with my favorite dongsaeng who I am very protective with and a dongsaeng who makes me smile every single time without effort. She's the most adorable, cutest, most squishy, and most kind dongsaeng I can ever have. That is why I am very protective over her. I don't want her getting hurt. Well who does want their loved ones getting hurt? I don't think anyone does right? Unless its for their own good. Anyways, help me. What should I buy for my hubby? He says he's manly but for me and his fans...we don't think so. I agree when they say he really looks like a girl. He actually puts me into so much shame being a woman to be honest. Kinda hurts, hahahaha! But to be honest? I don't think I agree on one thing. About him being an angel sent from above when he looks like one or a devil sent from hell when he looks so freaking hot. Wait, okay fine, YES he really is hot but still. I don't know. Just 'Don't judge a book by its cover' is one of my favorite quotes ever, and it really applies to almost everything...I think I said too much now. Back to the main point. What should I give him? Wait, I can see something. YES! Now I have what I think suits him. Hihihi. Now I'll go check my dongsaeng. I started walking to her when her phone rang and I just listened while looking at the racks to kill time while waiting. 

 

Saeng : Oppa, do you know how much it costs every second of overseas call?
*oh...Kris? He is so wasting money*

Saeng : The day after tomorrow. Why? Is Kris hurt? Is he in trouble?
*wait not Kris then who might this oppa be? EXO or different person?*
 
Saeng: Of course. You are my closest oppa.
*ah! Kai! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ KaiMi*

Saeng: Eung. Bye.

When she put her phone back I immediately got her attention and pointed to the deer cap at the store across the one we are at. I have the thing for deers. Their eyes just seem to always shine. 

 

"So what did Kai tell you?" *I hope he said what I think he was about to say.*


"He wasn't able to say it because Sehun, I think, interrupted him and he just told me he'll tell it later through FaceTime or call."


"Aigoo. He's wasting money."
*헐. I'll talk to him next time again. And he is so wasting time and money.*

"That's what I've been telling him. Tsk. That idiot. Just because the company's paying for their bills, doesn't mean they have to abuse that perk. I don't even use roaming here unless there's emergency. That idiot called the number I'm using here."
*I can't disagree here.*


"Haha! Anyway, saeng, let's head back to your house now so we could wrap their presents and pack up."


Hoping hubby will like my present. Hahaha. I also hope everything will fall into place when we get back. Wait...I suddenly had this feeling that something not really good is going to happen. I don't like it everytime I have this kind of gut feeling. It really happens to me especially if its bad or I just blurt it out suddenly. Anyways, lets push that aside for now but not really forgetting the fact that something not good will happen. We just need to be alert and ready. We'll get back there soon. I just hope nothing will be too late.

Oh and by the way. Hehehe. Huang JooYeong here. Translator/Sub-Coordi of my hubby's group. Cousin of my one and only precious panda, Huang ZiTao. Sorry for me forgetting to introduce myself. I really tend to forget things. Got this from too much thinking, I think. Hahahaha! Uhm BYE!

 

Shinmi's POV

 

 

Unnie and I were shopping for souvenirs/gifts for our men. I pulled unnie into a designer store here. I am very sure there isn't a branch of this store in Seoul because it's a local designer here. Hold that thought. Don't underestimate this store. The designer clothes and items here are just the same price as the ones which my fiancee buys for me. I made a good decision entering this store with unnie. Unnie and I split up in the store to select our gift/souvenir. In the end, unnie chose a polo shirt and jeans for her husband. I got a shirt and awesome kicks for my boyfriend. After paying for the items, I got a call from Kai oppa.

 

Me: Oppa, do you know how much it costs every second of overseas call?

Kai: Saeng, a simple greeting would make me happy. And no, I don't, but I'll make this quick.

Me: Okay. So, what's up?

Kai: Uh. When will you go back here?

Me: The day after tomorrow. Why? Is Kris hurt? Is he in trouble? 

Kai: None of the above. Ah. Uh. I can't wait to tell you this. I don't want to keep it a secret anymore. You know how much oppa loves you, right?

Me: Of course. You are my closest oppa.

Kai: Yeah. Okay. I don't know where shall I start.

Me: Just tell me, oppa.

Sehun: Kai!!! We'll be late for the practice. Manager Hyung will throw a fit if he doesn't see us there.

Kai: Darn it. Saeng, I'll call you later or maybe FaceTime if you like. I need to talk to you privately and Jooyeong too.

Me: Oppa, is it really necessary?

Kai: It is. I have to go now. Just wait for my call. Bye!

Me: Eung. Bye.

 

When I hung up, unnie called my attention and pointed to the deer cap at the store across the one we are at. One item caught my eyes and I just thought I needed to buy it. It's the perfect gift for my fiancee. It suits his style.

 

"So what did Kai tell you?" *heol. He didn't tell me. That idiot.*


"He wasn't able to say it because Sehun, I think, interrupted him and he just told me he'll tell it later through FaceTime or call."


"Aigoo. He's wasting money." *You said so, unnie. He really is.*


"That's what I've been telling him. Tsk. That idiot. Just because the company's paying for their bills, doesn't mean they have to abuse that perk. I don't even use roaming here unless there's emergency. That idiot called the number I'm using here."


"Haha! Anyway, saeng, let's head back to your house now so we could wrap their presents and pack up."

 

I can't wait to see my boyfriend again. I miss him so much. The question is, does he miss me too?


Oh. Darn. Where are my manners? I forgot to introduce myself. Hello there! I am Han Shinmi. That's not my real surname though. It is Choi. I just changed it because I am hiding from my mother. Enough with that. With me is my friend and also like a sister to me, Jooyeong unnie. Unnie is married to my fiancee's groupmate. My fiancee is the leader of their group alongside another member who is Korean. I met him when I arrived in Seoul for my work. You see, I came from another country together with my unnie. I was a fresh graduate when I landed a job at an entertainment agency which turned out to be where my fiancee is from. We hit it off just a couple of months after we met. Two years of joy, hardships and sweetness with the man I love. Here I am, pressured with what I'll give him because he always gives me something really pricey and takes me to fancy restaurants and clubs. Hey, I am rich too, you know. Well, my father is.... Only that he isn't accepting me. Yeah yeah. It sounds sad but I'm not the only person in this whole universe who is in the same situation as I am. No offense to those but I found a way to deal with it. Enough with my life. 


Unnie, the very caring and loving friend who has been by my side even before going to Seoul. Both of us work at our men's agency. Unnie is a translator-slash-subcoordi for them. Jooyeong unnie is a smart and strong woman. Not to mention, she also has the looks. Back off guys! She's a married woman now. How long has it been? Oh. They've been together for more than a year now. It's an arranged marriage though but my unnie cares for her husband like a real wife does. I just wonder why her husband doesn't pay attention to her that much. That mean er. If only he wasn't my fiancee's friend, I could've pushed him off the cliff when I had the chance during one of our vacations together. Before I forget, she is the precious cousin of THE Huang Zitao. The very cute-slash-manly maknae of EXO-M. You could easily point out their similarities. Jooyeong unnie is half-Korean, half-Chinese which explains her Chinese surname and Korean first name. Yeah. She's lucky to be both. I also have Chinese blood but only a little. Heol. I want to be like my unnie!