final.

Last Kiss

A/n: If the font color is like this;

Your POV- salmon

Baekhyun's POV - navy

The song- orange

The story's just short it look long because of the font  ( 16 ) 

 


 

I still remember the look on your face. 
The words that you whispered for just us to know. 
You told me you loved me, so why did you go away? Away. 

I still remember the way you smile,laugh,pout and every little things you do.
Those sweet nothings you whispered in my ears, the way you say 'i love you' for the first time, your face become flushed red and it made you look cute.

I still remember that you keep saying you love me, but now, why did you go away if you love me?


You ran off the plane. 
That July ninth, the beat of my heart it jumped through my shirt. 
Hope you still feel my arms.

That day you said good bye to me for your dream.
I still remember what day is that, July Ninth.

When I see you turn your back to me entering the plane, the beat of my heart it jumped through my shirt.
Hope you still feel my arms even though we're far away.


Now I'll go sit on the floor, 
wearing your clothes. 
All that I know is I don't know how to be something you miss. 


I miss you so much.
I see some of your clothes inside my wardrobe, I smelled it and change into this, I didn't know that you going, would make me feel so sad.

I don't know if you miss me, you don't even message me,call me or anything.
But all that I kow is I don't know how to be something you miss.


how you'd kiss me when i'm in the middle of saying something
I truly miss those rude interruptions

I still remember how you'd kiss me when i'm in the middle of saying something or kiss me when we're arguing about something for me to stop.

I truly miss those rude interruptions. And also how you kiss me.


I'm finally back but it's only for a short time, just going to visit ( y/n ) to say something.

 

I goto her house.  I knocked repeatedly but to my disappointment, no one answered.

 

" ( y / n )? Are you there" I knocked again.

 

 

Then I felt someone patted my shoulder, i turned around and see a girl around in her 30's.

 


"Annyeonghaseyo. Are you Byun Baekhyun?" The girl asked me and I nodded my head.

 


"Yes I am, waeyo?" I asked.

 


" ( y / n ) moved already, she asked me to tell you, here's her address." she handed me a paper and I readed it.

 

 

"Thank you." I smiled and bid goodbye and jump to the car and start driving.

 


"I'm sorry ( y / n )." I whispered to myself when I see her house already.

 

 

I use the doorbell.

 


"Oppa!" She opened the door and hug me, but I didn't hug her back.

 


I know she noticed it but she just smiled at me and let me in.

 


"When did you come back oppa?" She asked.

 

 

"Just now. Just for awhile. Anyway, I'm just here to say something ( y / n )." I said emotionless.

 

 

"What is it oppa?" She's still smiling, Damn ( y / n ) making these hard for me.

 

 

"Let's end this already." I said still emotionless and I see the way she close her eyes repeatedly, don't cry.

 

 

"You're so funny oppa." She said faking a laugh.

 

 

"I'm dead serious here." I said still emotionless, there I see her tear run down but she wiped it quickly, it hurts me.

 

 

"What? Why oppa?" She said sobbing.

 

 

"Just because. But always remember that I love you." I said and kiss her lips for a short time.

 

 

"You love me and this?" She said still sobbing.

 

 

" (y / n ) I'm sorry." I said and hold her hands, it's so cold, then there I stand up.

 


I never thought we'd have a last kiss, 
I never imagined we'd end like this. 
Your name, forever the name on my lips. 


It hurts so much.
That would probably be our last kiss.
He just come back, and leave me already.
I never imagined we'd end like this.

I can't breathe.

My mom see me breathing heavily and she ask me if I'm fine and I said that I cannot breathe.
They called an ambulance fastly.
And all the next thing I know is I see black.

 


So I'll watch your life in pictures like I used to watch you sleep, 
and I'll feel you forget me like I used to feel you breathe. 
And I'll keep up with our old friends just to ask them how you are. 

 

I've been staying here in the Hospital since then because my condition is unstable,

I see your face in the TV, you're famous already, I smile for on my lips when I heard you smile.

Maybe you forgot me already, I'm also trying to forget you, but forgetting you is like forgetting how to breathe.

I keep up with our old friends just to ask how you are, and it looks that you're just doing fine, so me too, if you are. I am too.


Your name, forever the name on my lips.

I can't do this already. I can't breathe witthout the machines connected in me.

But I can rest peacefully now, seeing you happy and successful.

I closed my eyes,

 

Goodbye Byun Baekhyun.

Your name forever the name on my lips...

 


Hope it's nice where you are. 
And I hope the sun shines and it's a beautiful day.

I'm infont of ( y / n )'s funeral.

I didn't know that she have a heart diease.

She didin't told me.

I hope it's nice where you are.

And I hope when the sun shines it's a beautiful day,because since the day I left you there isn't a beautiful day anymore

Iregretted it, I wish you had stayed, I wish I had stayed.

 

I never thought we'd have a last kiss.

I took out a box inside my pocket, it has ring inside and throw it when ( y / n )'s is already being buried, instead of flowers.

You're forever gone now...

Wait for me there, I'll be coming for you.

 


Characters; 5259 Words; 1070.