Shards of Glass

Because She Left Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hannah's POV

"Anna are you alright?"  I asked her cautiously she didn't seem to happy with being pushed away from L.Joe.

          "I'm fine, I guess. Not exactly excited to be going to a party, I don't exactly want to be here in the first place." She said scrunching her face up in the process. She looked angry not at anyone in particular but just the world.

I could relate to the feeling.

"What do you mean by here?"

"Not to be offensive but here in Korea, I want to go home."  She said now just looking sad and longing to be home.

"So... it's not neccessarily Korea you don't like it's just you wanna go home?"  I asked.

          "Yes."  She said simply and continued twirling in the hallway and gazing at random things in the vacant hallway.  I wonder if at night she cried as I did from feeling so alone and mistreated, but then again maybe not.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

Anna's POV

          We had been driving in the car for hours before we reached our destination, all the while all the boys and girls sitting up in front of the van while Hannah and I sat in the back in awkward silencel.  I watched how they all interacted with each other the girls throwing themselves at the boys so aimlessly.  I was growing tired and pulled my headphones out and started listening to Skrillex's new song collaboration with G-dragon "dirty vibe."

           Finally arriving at the party was a mess and no it wasn't some elegant party with straight jacket's and extravagant dresses.  It was a club with a bouncer and everything.  People were everywhere pushing trying to get past the bouncer into the club.

"Aren't you coming?"  Hannah asked.

          "I don't really want to . . . I wonder if we sit here long enough will they completely forget about us and go in?"  I asked her.  She looked bewildered at my statement and sat back down in the car seat.  "Guess I'm not the only curious one, huh?"

           The funny thing was they had actually closed the van door on us, but we just continued to sit there waiting to see what was to come of us.  I turned to Hannah only to see her looking ahead out the window of the van quietly yet sadly.

"I'm sorry Hannah."  Was all I could say I knew nothing could consol her.

Suddenly we heard the van door open and I saw L.joe leaning against the car.

          "You didn't think we would let you get off that easily did you?"  I only shrugged in response and proceeded with getting out of the van not uttering a word.  Behind him were the rest of Teen Top and of course Hyuna, Yoona, and Krystal frowning in annoyance. I simply stepped to the side continuing to let my eyes wonder around before Hannah stepped out and we continued our way into the club.

I stayed lingering behind as I had been doing before, but this time I was caught.

"Are you angry at me, because I almost forgot about you?" L.joe asked grabbing my wrist.

"Not really I kind of expected that much." I said

"What's that supposed to mean?"  He countered. 

"Just . . . nothing."  L.joe looked at me concerned.  But I avoided him making my way to the back of the group where I obviously belonged

But I wasn't quick enough L.joe grasped onto my hand and pulled me back to him.

          "Anna, what's wrong?"  I shrugged my shoulders and looked away.  "I know you're mad at me, so tell me is it because I almost forgot about you back in the van?"

I sighed.

"Fine, don't talk to me.  But you're coming with me, we are going to go and dance."  He said obviously annoyed with me.  He began to drag me along with him into the club and onto the dance floor.

          "No.  I don't want to."  I pulled my hand back and turned to walk away, but he pulled me back to him wrapping his arms around my waist and again pulling me back into the dancing crowd.

 

 

 

 

 

Author's POV

L.joe dragged Anna into the club and onto the dance floor.  All the while Hyuna watched them both.  If looks could kill Anna would have already been dead.  

"Hyuna just forget

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter