B*tchs Exist Worldwide

Because She Left Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Anna’s POV

            “Lena?” I looked at her flawless beautiful face.  When I met her eyes she smiled and turned to the green landscape beginning to run towards the shining lake.  A perfect picture of spring I followed her . . .

 

            “Anna, Anna, wake up please.”  I felt Yuri’s newly done nails against me.  “You’re finally awake, good.  Hurry up and get ready for dinner there are some people L.Joe and I want you to meet.”

            I moaned in annoyance.

            “You have 20 minutes before dinner is ready so hurry it up.”  And with that she walked out of my room.

            I got myself out of bed knowing I was covered in sweat from my dreams and pry the absolute personification of a walking disaster waiting to happen.  I forced myself to the bathroom to freshen up and came out ten minutes later looking as amazing as I could get these days with time to spare.  I mentally in my mind went over Korean hand gestures, politeness, and proper name forms (my worst enemy by the way asking people’s ages is just weird for me).  I walked out in to the hallway towards the grand living room.

            “There she is, Yuri don’t worry about it.”  Hmmmm no surprise there.

            “Took you long enough,” L.joe smirked walking towards me.

            “Hmm think about how long it would’ve taken if I were a real girl.” He laughed.

            “True.  Come on.”  He brought me over to four girls with his arm around my waist.  I couldn’t help but notice that one looked sort of cut off from the other three.  “Please let me introduce my good friend from the States Anna, Anna these are my friends Krystal, Yoona, Hyuna, and Hannah.”

            I smiled at them all. “Aneonghasaeyo,” I greeted bowing respectfully.

            “Aneonghasaeyo.”  They bowed with a smile on their face, that didn’t quite look right.

            “Ahhhhh! Yuri is the stove supposed to be on fire like that!” I heard Niel yell.

            “No! Definitely not! STEP AWAY QUICK!”  After that we all heard a big bang from the kitchen. “L.Joe! A little help please!

            “Coming!” L.Joe then began to run into the kitchen, as the three girls together on the couch Krystal, Yoona, and Hyuna turned to each other and began to whisper again.  Leaving me awkwardly standing there in silence. Great my social skills definitely need more work.

            “Would you like to sit down?” I turned to the girl sitting away from the other three girls, and saw her gesturing to the seat beside her on the couch.

            “Sure, thanks.” I said.

            “No problem, I’m Hannah by the way in case you’ve forgotten.”

            “Uh Uh. Can’t forget, your name rhymes with mine.”

            “That’s true how old are you?” She laughed.

            “Nineteen. What about you?”

            “Seventeen.  You’re my sunbae.”

            “Just call me Anna or Eonnie but not sunbae please.”

            “But we just met.”  She looked at me confused.

            “I’m gonna play my foreign card just go with it plus its too uncomfortable.” She laughed again.

            “Okay.” She said. I decided to turn and make conversation with the other three girls since L.joe thought of them so highly they were important obviously.

            “So how long have you guys known L.joe and the boys?”  I waited for an answer but one never came, I noticed Hannah beside me began to get uncomfortable all of the sudden.  “Umm guys,” Still no answer. “Hello!” I said in English.  They then all turned to me.

            “Can we help you with something?” One of them said I think Hyuna is her name as she looked at me disgustedly as for the others one of them rolled their eyes and the other smirked.

            “No. . . I guess not, never mind.”  I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter