YOU (FINAL)

Time and courage for love

*YOUR POV*

I woke up from my beauty sleep and stretch my arms in the air as I yawned.

*Another day at school and another day I get to see Luhan… * I thought happily as I headed to the bathroom and did my daily routine and headed off to school.

“Good morning oppa~” I greeted as I skip over happily towards EXO.

“Good morning ____ ah~~ (YOUR NAME)” they greeted back as 12.

“What are you guys doing??”

“Nothing just chatting as usual…” Luhan replied with an angelic smile.

The more the days that I see you, my love for you increase. Every time you see me and smile, deep in my heart, a serious illness forms. My heart for you grew even bigger but you wouldn’t know.

*Should I muster up some courage and confess to you one more time? Should I tell you how I feel? You don’t even know my heart and you just smile brightly. Yes, I could selfishly confess to you but what would happen after that? That’s what I’m scared of….But just being by your side was good enough… I could bear to tell you that I like you…* I thought when suddenly Luhan interrupted my thoughts.

“Yah~~ Are you okay?? “

“Neh…I am fine… why did you call me??” I asked and put on a fake smile to hide my nervousness within me.

“Aniya…I have something to ask you?? Let’s go outside first…”

“Alright…” I replied and follow Luhan out of the class.

*This is a good time for me to confess…but should I??* I thought as I slowly walk behind Luhan.

“____ ah~” Luhan said and look into my eyes.

Shyly, I hide my fluttering heart and I met you again today. I worry that my heart will be noticed so I look away to avoid eye contact.

“Aherm...neh?? What is it that you have got to say??” I asked and smile.

“I have something to tell you…”

“I-I- I like you!” Luhan said and blush.

“Bowah?? I thought you want to be friends just like this…”

“Ani… I like you since I first saw you…so would you accept my heart for you??”

“Sure…why not… I wanted to confess my heart to you but I couldn’t bear to tell you that I like you…Stay beside you was good enough for me…” I said and smile brightly.

“Nothing can replace you in my heart, cuz I love you.” Luhan said and pull me into his embrace for a hug.

Some love just need the right amount of courage and time to find confess~heart


Hope you guys enjoyed this one-shot. It didn't turn out as i thought it would be but still do comment and subscribe; Upvote are most welcome~~

Do check out my other fanfic too~~ Thank youwink

XOXO