Chapter 2: Bothersome rehearsal

A close ending

Later that afternoon AJ and Soohyun entered the rehearsal room. All the other members were already there. Damn! We’re late again? Soohyun ran over to his position and waved at everyone he passed. AJ’s heart started to beat faster as he saw how cute Hoon was in his hoodie and a pair of comfortable pants. He was afraid of that the other boy would noticing his glances so he looked away and tried to focus on the beats of their song insted. This time they practiced ‘She’s mine’. Eli started with his rapping but when it come to AJ’s part it all went quiet. Kevin turned around to see what happend and Kiseop almost tripped as he were about to do his next dance move. Soohyun took charge of the situation as their leader and hit the quiet boy easy on his shoulder. Suddenly the other rapper snaped out of his thoughts to face his hyung.

“What?”

Soohyun crossed his arms. “This is the fourth time you messes up for us! Have something happened recently?” He gets a worried facial expression.

AJ turnes around and realizes the everyone’s staring at him. Oh !

“Mianhae guys, I’ve been a little tired these last few days” He answers and tries to avoid eye contact.

Eli began to think for a minute. He turned his head and watched the red head on the other side of the room.

“I know Hyung!!! He has been like this ever since Hoon dyed his hair this Monday!!”

Hoon’s eyes widen and he glanced at Jaeseop nervously. The other boy turned red like a tomatoe and hoped for this all to be over already. When no one said anything for a minute Soohyun broke the silence again.

“I take that as a yes??” His eyes were serious as he spoke, he wasn’t used to this.

“A-ANI!!” Took a quick peek over his shoulder before he continued. “WHY WOULD I CARE ABOUT THAT?!” Actually he did care, really much but he couldn’t confess that here with his whole band listening. The fact made him blush even more. Kiseop felt like he was left out of the conversation and just had to add something.

“Well...” Rolled his eyes. “The date would sue” Smirked as he made a suspicious gesture.

“WHY CAN’T ANY OF YOU BELIEVE A WORD I SAY?!” It led nowhere and just when he waited for another of Kiseop’s or Soohyun’s comments another voice raised to speak.

“Hey, didn’t you sprain your ankle on that morning rehearsal and wanted to take a break but continued insted?” Hoon walked closer to him and crouched down beside his leg. “How’s it going with that?”

No one seemed to know what he ment neither did AJ. The redhead just continued with his act and turned around against Kevin with a questioning look. He raised an eyebrown.

“You were next to him, didn’t you realize a thing?” Good, maybe I can make the others feel a little bad too.

The maknae sure was forgetful so that the story he was telling was true were possible. He didn’t want to appear as a fool so he played along.

“Now when you’re mentioning it, Jaeseop did seem to be in pain by the look of his face that day”

What are they talking about? AJ thought as he just watched them both talking. Is Hoon trying to save me? He blushed and was truly greatful. That’s a relief

“I-I’m just fine, but it hurts when I do the worst parts...that’s why I didn’t know if I should dance or not, but I don’t want to let you down guys...mianhae”  

Soohyun patted him on the shoulder.

“Don’t be sorry, I was the one making you look like a fool in front of everyone”

One of them tried to escape, it was Kiseop who was heading towards the exit.

“Yah! Where you think you’re going?!” Eli grabbed the collar of his shirt and almost strangled him. “Say you’re sorry first!”

Kiseop hit the other rapper easily and tried to remove his hand.

“Mianhae…”


 

LATER IN THE DORM


 

All the U-kiss members except for the two newest had left for the cinema. Hoon said he was tired and AJ didn’t want his to be home all alone so he joined him. It were all quiet when the shorthaired boy entered the livingroom. Where is he? Actually he had planned to do something know when they were alone, maybe play a game together like Wii or something. The last time Hoon won every single match of Smash Bros and poor Jaeseop had no chance against him. The losing he could live with but all the teasing afterwards was worse.

When there wasn’t a sign of the other boy AJ went to the bedroom, maybe he had grabbed a book or something to relax a little. Just like he thought Hoon was there but it wasn’t exactly as he had envisioned. He was sleeping. This came as a disapointment, he guessed that the plans had to wait. Sure he could wake him up but a nappy Hoon wasn’t someone you wanted to argue with. I guess I’ll watch some television then…

   He zapped through the channels several times without finding anything interesting. After the remote almost were broken after all pushing he decided it was best if he did something else. Just as he were about to stand up something warm appeared around his neck.

 

To be continued...

 

A/N: This is the second part of my new fanfic :) I know it took quite a while for me to finish it so I'm sorry...I don't have that much time to write :/ Keep reading my fanfics plz! :D