Chapter 1: New Chef Kiss

A close ending

I wake up and the sunlight was once again blinding me. This morning I didn't care about taking down my blinds, it wasn't important. I let my hand slide against my cheek as I realized it was all dry, not even a tone of red were left there from yesterday. 4th of July, a Monday...'I think I know why people hate that day so badly now' This news had removed all of my dreams and expectations and I had to start over again, almost like a reboot on the computer. For once I got angry with myself for not seeing that time is so precious and capture every single second of it 'cause there are no "replay-buttons" in this case. 

What could I possibly tell the others? I don't want to see my sweet jagiya hurt just as much as I never would want to experiance my hansome, beloved yeobo crying. Sure I could pretend that everything is fine but on other hand I hate lying. (Is there a better way?) For now on all I could do was to accept things as they are and improvise a little. Three days is not that bad I kept telling myself. *Sigh* (Just three damn days...keep yourself together Jaeseop!)

 

IN THE COOKING STUDIO DURING CHEF KISS 2013

 

AJ was working with together with Kiseop and Kevin while Soohyun, Eli and Hoon were a group.

(A/N: You may all wonder why Hoon and AJ are in Chef Kiss because actually Xander and Kibum still were in the band when they recorded that show, but so many Kiss Mees adoredit so the company decided to make a new season with "New U-Kiss" for all the Hoonstars and AnJells out there. What I just told you is what I made up for this story so please don't get mad at me! Mianhae <'3)

The camera was rolling. AJ grabbed a large knife from one of the drawers. Kiseop was just about to boil some water when he saw his dongsaeng trying to chop a onion. 

"Uhm..Jaeseop..." As usual he just kept on working. When the rapper had a responsability he'd always take it way to serious.

"Yah! Are you deaf?!" The second oldest member have never been patient so why would he now?

"Mianhae Kiseop hyung, you were saying?" Finally he faced the other boy. Kiseop shook his head a little.

"Are you sure you should use a knife that sharp? I don't know but it's something about your technique that's making me worried"

"You call me a bad cook hyung?" AJ asked as he crossed his arms in a annoyed gesture. 

(Oh, no...I made him mad)

"N-no...that wasn't what I meant...I mean..." Eli cut him of with his curiousity there he was standing in the kitchen next to theirs. 

"You're mocking with my chingu?!" He almost screamed and smirk playfully.

"Pigeon, stay out of this! It's me and dongsaeng's business" Now Kiseop got a little nervous by the fact that all members had their eyes on him. AJ on other hand had all on his side so there was no need for him to worry.

"I see. You're getting jealous just 'cause I'm protecting Jae? Aigoo. I wont steal him from you Kiseop hyung, I promise" The smile grown even bigger as a tomatoe red face now appeared in front of him.

"I'I'M NOT! I'm just being a little concerned, 'KAY?!" 

AJ took a few steps closer to the blushing boy. When he was close enough he put a hand on his cheek to caress it. Kiseop froze in that spot. 

"Ne~You're cute when you are nervous Kiseop-ah and I'm sorry to hurt your feelings but I'm not interested, mianhamnida" He couldn't help himself from play along Eli's little game, this sure was funny.

A small applauce filled the studio.

"Wohoo! Jaeseop, you're good!" Hoon said as he laughed. AJ's heart skipped a beat. He had almost forgotten that his yeobo was around. (Stupid me...) AJ smiledat him and backed off from Kiseop. It took some time before before he got his consciousness back.

"You guys are unbelievable...let's go back to work will ya?!"

"I can sense someone lost his temper, right Soohyun hyung?" Soohyun nodded at Eli and laughed evil when he suddenly remembered something.

"You're creepy hyung, what is it now?" Hoon asked. He turned against the cameras before them. "It all was recorded". The three of them laughed so they cried but Kiseop, Kevin and AJ they had no clue.

"Yah! What's so funny all of a sudden?" Kiseop were still angry. No one said anything and Hoon held a hand covering his mouth. Kevin was more curious than ever and ran straight over to them and hoped for getting to know more.

"Hoon-ah, can you please tell me? I can keep a secret" He used aegyo as usual.

(How can he be so adorable?) AJ thought and glanced at the both boys. Hoon turned his head to face Soohyun as a way to ask for premission. He got the hint and nodded.

"The accident with Jaeseop and Kiseop hyung is now on tape" He whispered to his friend. Now Kevin also realized the cameras and smiled. 

Kiseop slamed a hand on the working bench.

"Can someone tell me what's going on?!"

"Uhm..you know we're working on Chef Kiss now, right?"

"Ne, your point is?" He was waiting for Kevin to reply but the maknae wanted him to think.

"And we're in a TV-studio at the moment..."

Kiseop's eyes widened and he gasped.

"You mean..." His voice cracked "EVERYONE WILL THINK I'M GAY!!"

Soohyun who was enjoying himself calmly said: "See it as fanservice. They'll love it"

(Thank you 'king-of-fanservice'! That's not helping one bit) Kiseop couldn't seem to take this less serious.

"You're not the only one in this 'little chicken' " AJ held a hand against his forehead, still a little embarrassed.

"Stop with that pet name! I just want this all to be over with already. I want to go our dorm, take a warm bath, practice a little for our new album which is coming up and then get my beautysleep"

Eli rolled his eyes. "Such a girl...beautysleep, huh?" They really loved to . 

"I WILL KILL YOU WITH THIS, DAWN PIGEON!! AND I'M SERIOUS!" Kiseop grabbed a fryingpan and ran after him. 

"Yah! Calm down you two!!" Soohyun tried but there was no use, Kiseop already had gotten into INFERNO-MODE.

etvchefse07100709qamxvi.jpg 

 

                                                                          END OF CHAPTER 1

(A/N: Hope you liked it. Please continue reading the next chapter ^^)