Down

If you were not here...............

In the meeting room...


Eunji's POV

 

I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell is Yoon Bomi doing??? She is staring at the projector without blinking while a big smile is taking place on her face.

" Is she hit her head yesterday while she and Chorong girl stay all day together??? "

I whisper and glare at her. But she doesn't notice me and continue her daydream.

" It's so weird. Yoon Bomi never smiles like this while working."

I think and make a mental note to ask her later. At that time, the meeting is over and we all go out from the hall.

" Boss, can we talk?? "

" Sure."

We try to be formal.in front of the others and we both enter her office.

" What is it, Eunji-ya?? "

" Why are you smilung like a fool??? "

" Me?? No, I am not smiling."

" Don't lie. I know you too well to lie."

I said firmly and she hang down her head. Ummm??

" Yah, Bomi. Are you blushing??? "

I shout and she glares at me.

" Don't shout. Everyone in the company will hear you."

" So tell me."

" Fine. Last night, Chorong unnie and I slept together."

" Slept together!!!!!!! Wow, you are so fast. We only did it three times in this two years of daring and - "

" Yah, Eunji. Stop talking nonsenses. I didn't mean slept.in a ert way. In an innocent way. Got it??? "

" Awww. That is?? It's not so interesting."

" No. She even speaks to me softly."

She said in a really happy expression. Yes. Yes. This is Yoon Bomi we are talking about so she will be very happy. You love sick pabo.

" Ok. You can continue your daydream. I will go back to office."

" Imm."

I walked back to the office and enter it. Before I close the door, a shadow jumps into.me and hug me tight.

" Naeun-na!!! "

" Eunji unnie, what takes you so long??? "

" Ah, I have to check on Bomi. She was ill yesterday. But I think she is fine today."

" Really??? "

She said while she moves her face to my ear to whisper into. So sedative!!!

" Naeun-na, we are at the company."

" Immmm."

She murmured and pecks my lips then she releases me.

" Ok. Now work. I'm going."

" Yes, I love you."

" Love you, too."

She said and goes out from the room. I smile at my girlfriend's beauty and sit down at the table before I open the paper in front of me.

At that time, the door open again and Naeun enters.

" Wae Naeun-na, miss me already??? "

" Eunji unnie, we have a big problem!!! "

" What happen??? "

I asked as I know she is not joking from her expression. All worried and serious.

" There are many paparazzi at the gate. They all are here for one thing."

" What is it?? "

I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell is going on???

" They are here because they have some witness about you and Bomi unnie were gagnsters."

" What!!! "

I stood up from the chair. Naeun seems she is so afraid.

" What are you gonna to do unnie??? Who did this??? "

I look at her and coldly said.

" It's not the time to ask who did this. It should be asked like how they did it???? "


I know who did this.

There is no one who can make this kind of mess.

 


One person.

 

 

 


Kris...

 

 


Chorong's POV

 


Yoon Bomi... Yoon Bomi... Yoon Bomi...

This is the only one I can think. I pretended to sleep and hugged her last night as I want to make sure about my feelings for her.

But I was sure last night. I'm not pity for Yoon Bomi. I am falling for her. Day by day. She makes me falling for her more and more. Her cute and idiot-like actions can melt my heart so easily.


I feel like I am a teenager school girl who just meet her first love. Ahhhhhh, what I am talking about??? I am so embrassed. What you have done to me, Bomi-ya?????


Oh, she loves me calling her Bomi-ya. I should call her like this in the future. And I will ask her to go shopping together for house this weekend. I will cook for us. It is a waste to buy food from restaurants everyday.

I woke up late again today and when I wake up, she has already left to work so I didn't see her face. Well, I never see her morning face. She always go to work before I wake up. I should change that habbit too.

I had the breakfast that she made for me on the table and went back to the living room. I decided to watch some channel and swich on the TV.

I saw a car key on the table. What?? She didn't take the car?? Oh, she is sick and how she can drive well?? Immmm, I should make some nice dinner for her. Yah, Park Chorong. Why everything is about Bomi??? She will know you are falling for her if you continue doing like this.

I watched TV dramas but they are not interesting. Bomi's life will more interesting this boring and nonsense series.

I was about to switch off the TV while a breaking news is announced.

" In this early morning, the evidences of Boss Yoon Bomi and CEO Jung Eunji from BF company were once gangsters spread among people like a fire. The pruce of their share lower immediately and the share borders are now discussing about retaking the money back. The CEO and Boss didn't say a word yet so people are starting to believe that the rumors are real. We will update about this everytime we know more. This is reporter Son Yeejin from KBS2."

I widened my eyes when I saw Bomi's face on TV. The TV showed us that there are many people in front of the comapny and they must be paparazzi.

" What is she doing now??? How is she feeling?? "

I was worried for her and want to ran to her company but this will be more bad for her. I don't undsrstand anything about business. So I decided to wait for her from home.

 

One hour

 

Two hours

 

 

 

Five hours

 

 

 

Eight hours...

It is half past seven in the morning and it is about time for her to come back. The news update the whole day as leople were interesting to.a female.gagnsters of their countrt. And they said that police will have to interogate this case. I was so worried for her now.

I have been waiting for the whole day but there is no Bomi still now. Finally, I decided to give a call.

One ringing

 

 


Two ringings

 

 

 

 


Three ringings...


" Hello??? "

" Bomi-ya."

" Choring unnie??? "

" Yah, where are you??? "

" I'm at the police station. But I am done here. I will be home in half an hour."

" Bomi-ya."

" Hmmm "

Her voice is so weak and so down.

" Are you ok??? "

I ask and she kept silent.

" Bomi-ya, just come back home now."

" Yes. Arasso."

" I will hang up now."

" Yes. Thanks unnie to call me."

" Yah, calling has no need to be thanked."

" But you never calls me. And so I am happy."

" It's not the time to say like this. Come back quickly."

" Immmm."

We keep silent. I don't know what to continue so I hang up.

" Aish, why she is not like the Yoon Bomi I know. So quiet. "

I know how she must be feeling.

" What should I do?? What should I do??? What should I do for her??? "

I think and think and think. Bit nothing comes out.


Bomi-ya~


I really want to cheer you up. But I don't know how.


Bomi-ya~

 

Please be ok.

 

 

 

A/N    :   Ahhhhhh, it's about near the middle. Our Chomi is still in friend zone. And about Eunji, I'm sorry I didn't make much 2eun. This is because this fic is chomi focus. But my next story will be based on Eunji. So please keep support me:) Thanks you ^^