Second try

If you were not here...............

Bomi's POV

 

I was sitting in the office while pile of papers are lying on the table. I pressed on the temple with both of my index fingers.

" Ahhhhhh, painful headache."

I said and closed my eyes. I don't want to work today. I drank much last night and my head is about to explore.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. Why you have to go back from the party so early??? You don't even wait for us."

At that time, the door opened and Eunji's loud voice entered first before I can see her.

" Eunji-ya, don't be too loud. I'm having a headache."

I said and she put the papers in her hand on the table.

" Why??? "

" I drank."

" Drank?? Oh ho. What have bothered you??? "

" Nothing Eunji-ya."

" Don't lie. I know you only drink when you feel something bad."

I sighed as I know I can't lie my bestfriend.

" Some problems."

" I bet it will be related to Park Chorong. "

She smirks while I don't reply anything.

" Bomi...Bomi. You are too simple. You can easily be tricked."

" Yah!!! "

" Tell me. What??? She said your fashion is the worst at the party??? "

" No. Worse than that."

" Then what is it??? "

" She danced with Suho yesterday."

" Suho??? Huh, Bomi. Suho is our friend. He is the one who helps us to be successful like this. There is no need to worry about him."

" No. I know it. I can feel it. He has something for Chorong unnie. The eyes that scanning Chorong unnie has a meaning."

" Bomi-ya. "

" No. Eunji. He doesn't know about us. I told him that Chorong unnie is my friend. I am afraid that he will make a move and steal unnie from me."

" Why you tell him like this?? You can tell him that you like her at that time."

" How can I tell him I like her in front of unnie. I will die if she mad at me."

" Oh. You lovesick girl. Your problem is a really big one."

" But she didn't reject when I said she is my friend."

" Ummm??? There is nothing to be happy. She might only accept because she didn't want to be rude in front of a stranger."

Eunji said and my feelings down all of a sudden.

" Don't say like that. May be she also wants to be friends with me."

" That's only your imigenation."

" Jung Eunji!!! "

I yelled at her but she just laughed.

" Bomi-ya, let's make a bet. If you can take a photo of you two together, I will buy you a dinner at an expensive place."

" Are you serious??? "

" Yes. If not, you will have to buy me."

" Fine."

I agreed quickly and she smirked. She left the office after she said Good luck to me.

I sighed. How can I get a picture of me and unnie together??? She will definitely say "Are you a fool" or "You think I will agree" to me if I asj her to take one.

Aish, Yoon Bomi. Why you agree that bet so easily????


I came back home a little late as I have to work much. I hoped she will call me and ask me why I haven't come back but she never did.

Yes. I should know. Why she has to call me?? I know she hates me. I don't have to hope this kind of fantasty things.

I opened the door and there is no one in the living room. The light is off. It's been 12:16 am and she might be probably sleeping.

I entered the house without making a noise. I waa about to go to the bathroom when I remember something. I stopped in front of her room and deciding to enter or not.

I don't want to lose the bet but at the same time, I don't want to disobey her rule. She forbiddened me to enter her room. But this will be the only chance I can have.

I inhaled heavily and slowly opened the door without making any sound. She is sleeping on the bed but the lights are still on. I think she is afraid of dark. Yes. She may be. She is staying alone at home so he might be afraid. Aish, I should be at home early.

I closed the door and she is lying on the bed with her back. Her hands are put on her chest and she is soundly sleeping. I smiled at the sleeping beauty in front of me. She is so peaceful. It will be the best if you can sleeping like this every night, unnie.

I put out my phone from my  pocket and moved closer to her. I stood at the leg of the bed and find a better angel to take a photo.

" Immm~ It must include both unnie and me. Should I sit on the bed?? No. No. Unnie can wake up. Immmm~ It is not bad. "

I leaned myself to backward and snap a photo.

" Umm??? Why unnie is pretty and I'm weird?? "

I didn't satisfied with the photo. I moved to the side and snap another.

" It is better. But my face is sonething wrong. Aish!! Why I am that ugly??? "

I sighed. And I was about to left the room while I heard a voice.

" Yah, don't you know how to take a photo??? "

I was frozen and turned around. I saw unnie sitting on the bed. She crossed her arms and told me.

" You are really a Pabo. Come here. I will show you."

She said but I didn't move an inch. I was so adraid of she yelling at me.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. I'm calling you. Come here."

" Yes.Yes. Coming."

I said and moved to her. She smiled and took the phone from me.

" Smile, Yoon."

She said while she leaned closer to me. Ahhhhhhhhhh. My heartbeat went crazy all of a sudden. Her arm is touching to my arm. I can feel the warmth coming from her.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. You want a death wish!!! I say smile!! "

She was furrowing as I did nothing to the camera. I don't want to make her angry so I smiled. But my image on the screen is still stiff and strange.

* snap *

" It's done."

She gives me the phone back and resumed to lie down.

" Go out now. I will go to sleep again."

" Unnie? "

" What!!! "

" Can I make this picture as wallpaper??? "

She became quiet. I was worried that I had make her angry.

" Sorry unnie. I'm going out."

" It's your phone and your wallpaper. You can do whatever you want."

I widened my eyes in surprise.

" Really??? Oh, no. no. no. I hear you clearly. Thanks you, unnie. Thanks you."

" Yah yah yah. Go out now. I'm sleepy. If not, I will delete this photo."

" Yes, unnie. I'm going. Have a nice sleep."

I bowed to her and run out from the room.

" Ha ha ha ha ha "

" Yah!!! Don't laugh like a fool!!! "

I was so happy that I laughed out loud which is cut off by Chorong unnie's yell. I cover my mouth with my palm.

I looked at again the photo and I smiled from ear to ear. She is so beautiful. I changed the phone wallpaper and kissed it.


Unnie, very pretty.

 

Ahhhh, I'm so happy.


She became soft to me, I think.

 


Chorong's POV

 

I looked at the clock. It showed 12:00am but there is no sign of Yoon Bomi. I am waiting for her the whole time because I was bored alone in the house.

She usually reaches home around 7 every day but today there is no Bomi till midnight.

I thought of calling her and asked her what's wrong but she might think something wrong. So I decided to wait her.

" Aish, that pabo. She really makes me worried. What if she drank again and drive the car? "

I said to myself. At that time, I heard the doorcode entering and I widened my eyes. I don't want to tell her that I was waiting for her.

So I ran into my room and jumped onto the bed. I didn't have time to switch off the light so I just left it.

After about two minutes, I heard some movements near the door. Umm??.She wants to enter my room??

Before I can think of something, she opened the door without making any sound. I quickly closed my eyes and pretending that I am asleep.

She walked to the bed and stood beside me. I was afraid what that gangster will do to me. What if she takes the chances of me sleeping and do something to me???

I slowly opened my eyes just for a little and peeked her. She put out something from her  pocket and moved closer to the leg of the bed. She raised her hand and the thing that she takes out is her phone.

She is opening the camera application and looked for a good angle. What is she doing???? I can't understand her. She is so strange.

" Immm~ It must include both unnie and me. Should I sit on the bed?? No. No. Unnie can wake up. Immmm~ It is not bad. "

She is talking to herself. Huh??? What is she doing??? Taking photo?? She leaned to backward and snap a photo.

" Umm??? Why unnie is pretty and I'm weird?? "

She comment and I want to laughed out loud. She is like a pabo. She can always ask me if she want a photo. But she moved to the side and snap another.

" It is better. But my face is sonething wrong. Aish!! Why I am that ugly??? "

She said and shakes her head. She then sighed and about to go out. I don't know but I feels pity for her. So I decided to call.

" Yah, don't you know how to take a photo??? "

She stoped her steps and and turned around. I sat on the bed, crossed my arms and told her.

" You are really a Pabo. Come here. I will show you."

I said but she didn't move an inch. What is she doing??? Is she really like this in her gang??? If so, no one will be afraid of her.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. I'm calling you. Come here."

" Yes.Yes. Coming."

She said and ran to me. I moved to the edge of the bed to lean closer to her. I raised the phone and smile. But she didn't make a pose.

" Smile, Yoon."

Still no reaction. She is still wearing her stupid mask.

" Yah, Yoon Bomi. You want a death wish!!! I say smile!! "

I yelled into her ear and she smiled immediately. Immmm. Cute.

* snap *

" It's done."

I gave the phone back and I found it weird to speak with her. So I resumed to lie down.

" Go out now. I will go to sleep again."

" Unnie? "

" What!!! "

" Can I make this picture as wallpaper??? "

What should I say??? What should I say??? Yes or No??? Molla! Molla! Molla!

" Sorry unnie. I'm going out."

No. No. Hey, wait. I have to say something.

" It's your phone and your wallpaper. You can do whatever you want."

She turned to me with wide eyes.

" Really??? Oh, no. no. no. I hear you clearly. Thanks you, unnie. Thanks you."

She was about to make repeat me but she noticed her mistake and covered it quickly. She is so obedient. She listens too well to me. Nice girl.

But I shouldn't show my thoughts on her so I have to shoot her out.

" Yah yah yah. Go out now. I'm sleepy. If not, I will delete this photo."

" Yes, unnie. I'm going. Have a nice sleep."

She bows to me and runs out from the room.

" Ha ha ha ha ha "


" Yah!!! Don't laugh like a fool!!! "

I heard her loud laugh from outside and shouted. A photo makes her that happy??? Ahhh, so strange. So strange.

Then everything went silent all of a sudden so I decided to peek what she was doing. I tiptoed to the door and opened it.

She is looking at the phone while smiling ear to ear. Then she makes something I never expected.


She kissed the phone screen!!!


So she kissed my picture!!

 

She kissed me?????

 

My face red due to the thought and I quickly shut the door. Then I walked back to the bed and lied down.


Inhale

 

Exhale

 

Inhale

 


Exhale

 

 

Why my heart rate changed since she kissed my photo??


Why I am excited???


Why I have to blush???

 

I don't know. Oppa, tell me. What is happeneing to me???


Why that stupid actions of Yoon Bomi can make my heart thumping???

 

I pressed my hand on my heart hoping that I coukd slow down the beat. To my surprise, it is not jumping.


It is telling something.

I pressed more and tried to understand what it is talking.


Umm???

 

It says   

 

 

 

 


Yoon Bomi???

 

 

 

 


Yoon Bomi!!

 

 

 

 

 


Yoon Bomi

 

 

 

 

 

 


Bomi

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bomi

 

 

 

 

 


Bomi.....