Hm.

The Airport

I was walking to the airport. Today, is the day I would have to go Seoul Korea for a week. On November 16, EXO and a bunch of idols will perform In your country! Sadly, your parents weren't that rich so you couldn't go. This korea trip was with your school. After arriving at the airports carpark, you got down the car with your mom and dad. Your dad seemed to forget something so he kept searching for it in the car. Than, since you had time for your flight, you sat near your luggage and began listening to Lucky (EXO) while using your phone. It was halfway through the song already and you were singing to it. Than, you heard loud footsteps in a quiet carpark. You didn't bother to look up though. You continued to listen to the song, suddenly, Kai's part came! He is your bias! You were singing softly to his rap when another voice joined you. You were taken aback and you saw the whole exo looking at you. You covered your mouth with your hands and started tearing abit. Who wouldn't tear if you saw your idol infront? Today, you were even wearingarrow-10x10.png a xoxo Kai shirt. He is your bias. Duhh. Haha! They all smiled at you and Kai walked to the front. You were sitting but quickly stood up with your hands still covering your mouth. Kai was smiling and he took out a marker with him. He greeted you softly and shook your hand. You were stuttering abit though. He took the marker and held out his hand. You were confused ofcourse. He softly whispered, "Mind giving your phone?" And "whats your name?" Stuttering, you gave him your phone and told him your name. On the back of your phone, he wrote "I love you" and a heart, and ended it off with his signature. You were really surprised. You took your phone back and You were already tearing crazily. "Oh, come here" kai said and you gladly went to his arms. He hugged you for about one minute and let go of you. "____ nice meeting you. If we have a world tour remember to come okay?" You nodded your head like a kid and smiled at him. He soon chuckled and ruffled your hair and said goodbye. EXO went to their van and soon drifted off. You were still gazing at your phone... What just happened?