ENTRY #2

VIXX Love Diary

Rock Ur Body

Main Characters: Lee Jaehwan, Shin Eunmi (OC)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

I saw a girl crying at the playground today. I've never seen her before, but it felt like I knew her for so long. Will I ever see her again?

Jaehwan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

That was the night when I got home from my part-time job in an arcade center in our town. I just couldn’t forget how sad she looked that night. The tears that stained her face made it clearer to me that she was in deep pain. I wish I can do something to ease it from her, but what can I do? I don’t even know her name.

 

“Ya! Jaehwan-ah?!” Someone hit me from the back. It turned out to be my cousin, Hakyeon with his girlfriend, Ahra who hit me.

 

I frowned and asked, “Why did you do that?”

 

“Because you are not paying attention. I was at your back and calling you but you keep ignoring me.”

 

It was then my turn to say sorry to him and continued our way to school. I didn’t realize I was so caught up thinking about her that much that I am not aware of my surrounding. Every one of my friends noticed that too but I just can’t help it. I wanna see her again.

 

I am now in my classroom staring by the window and not minding our teacher’s discussion. It was then someone caught my attention. She is sitting in a bleacher near the school’s football field. That sad face is still evident in her face but now in the light, I can see how beautiful she is. It makes me want to go there and hug her.

 

“Ya! Jaehwan-hyung, what is it that bothers you since this morning? You are so not you.” Hongbin asked me while we’re eating lunch with the others. And so I realized to tell them.

 

“I’ve been thinking about this girl…” I started

 

“I knew it, you already have a girlfriend!” Wonshik interrupted me.

 

Everyone teased me with that but I cut them off, “No, I don’t have a girlfriend. I saw a girl in the playground near our house, few nights back. She was crying by then, and now I want to know her name and see her.”

 

“So you like her?” Hakyeon asked

 

I stammered saying, “I don’t know… I don’t even know her.”

 

“But it was like Hakyeon-hyung and Ahra-noona, right? They don’t know each other then but look at them now.” Hyuk stated

 

With that, I was silenced again. Could it be that way? Do I really like her from first sight?

 

“I gotta go. I have something urgent to do.” Taekwoon said as he left. Hakyeon followed him and soon after we all left for our classes.

 

After class, I headed to my part-time job. But before I stepped out from the school grounds, I saw her again. I don’t know what came into me that I approached her.

 

“Uh-hi?” She noticed me and smiled at bit. “H-hi. What is it? Do you need anything?” She asked.

 

I was hesitant to talk but when I heard her voice, it was like I really know her for so long. “Uhm, I saw you few nights ago in the park, you did not see me but I was there and saw you cry.”

 

Shock was evident on her face and I can’t help to stare at her face, even though it was rude to do so. “Oh? I’m sorry. You should have not seen me that way. Is it okay if you just forget it? By the way, I’m Shin Eunmi.”

 

“I’m Lee Jaehwan. I don’t mind seeing you that way. Is it okay to be friends with you?”

 

I was like the happiest guy in that place when she said yes. And from there, a need to be with her every day came into me.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

It’s been a while since I and Eunmi-ya became friends. She’s kind and indeed amazing. I also knew that the night she cried her heart out was because a guy dumped her. So now, I promise that I should always make her happy no matter what.

Jaehwan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Tonight, I’m planning to tell Eunmi that I like her. This might seem so inappropriate because I just knew her months back but the feeling grew more and more each day, I just can’t ignore it now. I have also consulted it with my friends, they agreed to me with this and they even helped me plan this very important day.

 

It was my day off from work and school that I decided to ask Eunmi out. I was very happy that she agreed and I promised her that she won’t regret this day.

 

 “Jaehwan-ah, I’m sorry I got late.” She said as she approached me near the mall entrance.

 

“No, it’s okay. Besides, I really came here early.” I told her as I guided her way to the entrance.

 

I asked what she wants to do and she said, “I’m okay with anything that’s on your mind. It’s you who planned this out so I’ll leave it to you.”

 

We made our way to the arcade center where I work as a crew. I know this is something unusual for a date but I want to show her where I spend most of the time.

 

“Wow! So this your workplace? It’s nice in here.”

 

I’m glad she liked it here. I tour her around and introduce the games and services the place offers. We also played the arcade which I was amazed she’s good in it. We even had a shoot-out in basketball there and though she lost, she’s happy and smiling widely. I couldn’t take my eyes off of her. I wish time would stand still that moment.

 

The last thing we did was the actual execution of the plan. I invited her to dance with ‘Just Dance’. She refused a few times but I did persuade her to dance. As the music started, I followed that steps the screen showed. Eunmi was hesitating at first but after a few seconds, she was now enjoying herself. People were watching us but we don’t care. It’s just me, her and the music playing. We keep rocking and moving our bodies until the music ended. People clapped their hands which came unexpectedly.

 

“Jaehwan-ah, that was fantastic! I never danced in public but it felt good. Thank you so much.” She told me and hugged me afterwards.

 

I was taken aback by her hug but it was the go signal for me to say what I really intend to say about this date. “Shin Eunmi…” I started and held her hand. “Remember the day I first saw you?” She nodded and so I continued, “You were crying really hard, after that night I promised to myself that when I got a chance to meet you I will make you happy.” She smiled, “You made me happy Jaehwan-ah.” I smiled to her too and said, “I’m glad that I did and I intend to keep on doing that. I want to take this chance to tell you how I feel, Shin Eunmi.”

 

Her smile faded which made me more nervous but there is no backing out, right now. “I like you Eunmi-ya. I really do. Will you please give me a chance to be a part of your heart?” She is still not smiling. Nervousness and fear is eating me at this very moment. People around also made it more difficult. She was still not saying anything and so I let go of her hand and slowly, my hope that somehow she’ll give me a chance is fading away.

 

Right before I turn my head away she pulled me into a kiss. “Ya! How could you do this to me, Lee Jaehwan? You are such a sweet guy and yes I do like you too. You can have my heart.”

 

People started screaming and congratulating us. I was so happy that I yelled it out. Afterwards, we ate our first dinner together as a couple.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Today is the best day of my life. Right at my work place, in front of many people, I have officially become a part of Eunmi’s heart. I never thought that it would work out that way but I can’t lie how happy I am. As what I promised her, I will surely make her happy every single moment she’s with me. That’s a lifetime oath, mark it.

Jaehwan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~