ENTRY # 1

VIXX Love Diary

Superhero

 

Main Characters: Cha Hakyeon, Go Ahra (OC)

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Today, I met a heroine. She helped me and without her I might lose my phone. Don't you think I'm that weak? I don't know but this girl is different. I know I won't forget her, and I want to meet her again.

Hakyeon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

It has been a week since that incident happened but I won't still forget her. She ran like The Flash, punches like a professional boxer and smiles like a princess. She is really different.

 

“I wanna know her, I wanna meet her again...”

 

“Hyung!”

 

My thoughts got interrupted when my brother, Sanghyuk, called me.

 

“Are you still thinking about her?” Jaehwan, my cousin, asked.

 

“Yes I do.” I replied.

 

“Are you in love with your heroine?” Hongbin, our friend, teased me.

 

I don't know but I felt I blushed from that. I bowed my head a little and buffed to say no. My friends laughed at me, even Taekwoon smiled a little for that gesture.

 

“Look at him, he is staring at his phone. I bet he is still wishing to see her wonderwoman.” Wonshik said and laughed.

 

I remember, we were hanging out just like this that time. I was going to buy snacks when a man ran to me and grabbed my phone on my hand. It happened really fast, that I didn't do anything to run after the robber. I just came back to reality when a girl shouted “STOP!” I watched her run after the man. I felt like I'm watching a movie. Soon after, I saw her punched the man and took my phone back.

 

“Please take care of your belongings next time mister. Not everyone here will help you.”

 

She flashed a smile as she gave my phone to me. I was struck that I forgot to ask her name.

 

“I'll go ahead.” Out of my reminiscing, Taekwoon stood up and walked towards the door.

 

“Why is he leaving this early? Taekwoon-ah!” I said.

 

“I don't know. He was checking his phone from time to time since we arrived here.” My brother told.

 

I didn't bother to ask again. Later, the boys left and I'm alone again. I decided to leave the sanctuary and have a little walk in the city.

 

We are just normal high school students, I and Taekwoon are seniors, Jaehwan is a junior, Hongbin and Wonshik are on their second year and my brother is a freshman. We are in a neighborhood that is why we knew each other and we named our group, VIXX. Wonshik thought about that, it sounded cool that's why we chose that. We have our sanctuary, a little house which we built last summer, as our hang out place.

 

I stopped walking when I saw a familiar face. I felt like the clock stopped ticking that time.

 

“I found her at last.”

 

She was about to cross the street when I saw a car approaching and so I ran to grabbed her arm. My heart pounds fastly, now that she's so near to me.

 

“This girl... She is really exceptional.”

 

“Ehem.”

 

I released her when I heard that. I felt my blood went to my face.

 

“This is embarrassing.”

 

I bowed my head. Here I go again, being so shy.

 

“By the way, thanks for saving me. I'm Go Ahra.” She said and smiled.

 

“C-cha Hakyeon.” I said and looked away.

 

She laughed a little.

 

“Come on Cha Hakyeon-ssi. I'll treat you a snack.” She said and dragged me to cross the street.

 

We ate at a coffee shop and had a little conversation. Go Ahra Is a senior like me and she goes to my school too. She said that she didn't recognize me as the person she helped few days back.

 

“Eh? Sorry. I have poor memory. Is your phone okay?”

 

As I remember the way she talked and smiled, my heart beats incredibly fast.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Today I have met my heroine again. I am so happy and I think I like her. I hope I can know her more in the coming days.

Hakyeon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Days have gone by, Ahra and I communicate often, we even eat lunch together. I am really glad that I have known her.

 

“Aren't you going to sanctuary with us, hyung?” Sanghyuk asked me.

 

“Ani. I have an important thing to do today. I'll drop by there, if I finish early.” I responded.

 

“Let him be. Let's go.” Taekwoon said.

 

I really have an important thing to do. I'll meet Ahra today and confess to her.

 

We met at the coffee shop. We ordered our usual snack but when we are about to finish I stood up and said...

 

“I am really not sure of doing this. Should I go on?”

 

She giggled and nodded. I scratched my head and continued.

 

“Go Ahra, the girl who's so strong like a boxing star, who runs like the Flash... and most of all smiles like a princess. You are really one of a kind, Ahra-ya. You can be a superhero, you know that?”

 

She was laughing as I said those.

 

“Please continue Hakyeon-ah.”

 

“But because of your unique personality, I-i have learned to like you. I like you more and more each day Go Ahra. My superhero, will you allow me to protect you from now on?”

 

Ahra flashed a smile again and said the words that made my heart skipped a beat.

 

“This is unexpected. I'll just make this quick. Hakyeon-ah, I thought you are just a weak and clumsy guy. But, you proved me wrong. You are funny and nice guy. You also saved my life, remember? You are a superhero too. Cha Hakyeon, I like you too.”

 

The people at the coffee shop clapped their hands and familiar voices screamed their congratulations.

 

“Whooo. Hakyeon-hyung, you're so great.” Jaehwan said.

 

“Hyung, congratulations. Sorry for following you here.” My brother said.

 

“This is why he hasn't been at the sanctuary for a while, uh?” Wonshik said and laughed.

 

“Congratulations Cha Hakyeon hyung and Go Ahra-ssi.” Hongbin told us.

 

“Congratulations.” Taekwoon shyly said.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Diary,

Today, Ahra and I started a life together. We promised to be each other's superhero, friend and of course partner. Our differences filled each other's lack. I promise to take care and love her from today until tomorrow ends.

Hakyeon

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~