Chapter 1

Surprise Parenthood

Mi-Hyun woke up feeling weirder than usual she slowly opened her eyes, The room was spinning and her stomach was churning "Oh g-god!" She choked out, running to the bathroom.

As soon as she entered the bathroom she got down on her knees in front of the toilet and began to throw up, Her body felt weak and her vision turning blurry as the contents of her stomach was pour out .

The nausea slowly began to wear off after throwing up, she slowly lifted her body from the toilet and stood up. She shook her head fighting off the drowsy feeling "W-What time is it?" she mumbled to herself, slowly lifting her arm and looking at her watch the time was 7 AM.

Her eye's widened "CRAP!" she shouted, forgetting that she had thrown up and thinking more about how she was going to be late to school, She quickly did her morning routine and ran out the door.

 

She arrived at the bus stop, she stood there watching all the vehicles go by. She shook her body trying to shake away the sick feeling she couldn't afford to be sick right now, she had school to think about.

A few minutes later a few students we're at the bus stop including Mi-Hyun's friend Jung-Ah "So rumor is you and Oppa Jeongmin are dating!" Jung-Ah squealed happily, Mi-Hyun smirked and rolled her eyes "Sooo... is it true!! DETAILS!!" Jung-Ah wanted to know as much as possible.

Mi-Hyun Smiled at her best friend, resting her hand on her shoulder "Nothing's going on between and Oppa" She told her friend. Jung-Ah pouted "Awh what a shame ...  well I guess it doesn't matter I heard he signed on to Starship Entertainment, pretty much selling his life away" Jung-Ah sighed resting her head on her best friends shoulder.

All the students voices went silent and they stood still in their places, everyone's heads turned and they stared "W-What are they looking at" Mi-Hyun mumbled turning her head in the direction, her eye met with Jeongmin's, He flashed a gleaming smile at her and she let out a cute smile back.

Kwangmin grinned "Why don't you go say hi to your girlfriend" Youngmin let out a fake cough "You mean his one-night stand" The twins chuckled, Jeongmin gave them a hit around the head "GUYS! I told you not to talk about that and at least I can get laid!" He whispered in an angry tone "and we're just friends!" he finished.

With the twins continuously making jokes about his night with Mi-Hyun he left them with the other members of the group and went over to Mi-Hyun "Hey Hyunnie!~" He greeted Mi-Hyun, ruffling her hair. Mi-Hyun grinned, pulling his hand away "I'm not five Jeongmin" she smirked and let out a giggle, her stomach churned and her face went pale. Placed her hand on her stomach and gulped.

Jeongmin could see the paleness in her face "Y-You okay?" he stuttered, examining her pale face "You look kinda sick" He finished. Mi-Hyun Swallowed down the sick feeling down "Yeah .. I'm fine" She smiled, looking down at the ground. Jeongmin slipped his hand onto hers and their intertwined fingers, the crowd of students loooked at them and whistled "Am I making you feel uncomfortable?" He whispered in her ear "Not at all why would you think that?" She whispered back. 

Jeongmin bit down on his bottom lip "That-" he cleared his throat "certain night" He finished, Mi-Hyun's mind ran though all the blurry flashbacks of that night. She could taste the cheap bitter alcohol on her tounge and feel the pure lust the felt that night, She shook her head letting the flashbacks blur away, Her cheeks turn a dark crimson red "I'm fine, I promise it's not you" she said taking a few steps away from him, their hands still intertwined, She turned her head and looked Jeongmin straght in the eyes "I dont regret that night Jeongmin, What happened just ... happened" she smiled at Jeongmin and slowly let go of his hand and went back to her friends.

The Academy bus arrived, the students piled on to the bus Jung-Ah grabbed Mi-Hyun and they both sat down near the back of the bus, Jeongmin and the rest of boyfriend we're sitting at the back of the bus, Jeongmin's eyes gazed over at Mi-Hyun and Jung-Ah, Donghyun snapped his fingers in front of Jeongmin taking him out of his daze "Don't stare she'll notice" Donghyun chuckled patting the younger males head.

Mi-Hyun turned her head and her eyes gazed at Jeongmin for a few seconds and then she quickly turned her head back to Jung-Ah "So .. about that morning sickness" Jung-Ah paused, Mi-Hyun had confessed about her morning sickness to Jung-Ah "So have you been ually active??" Jung-Ah ask her friend, Mi-Hyun cringe at the words 'ually active' Mi-Hyun wasn't sure how to answer she just nodded quickly at her friend

Jung-Ah's eyes widened "OH MY GOD WITH WH-" before Jung-Ah could finish her sentence Mi-Hyun had covered her friends mouth, students turned their heads and looked at the girls weirdly then went back to what they had been doing. Jung-Ah pulled her friend's hand away from and whispered "Who did you have with!" Jung-Ah's eye's wondered over to Jeongmin, Mi-Hyun gulped then shook her head and whispered "No it's not Jeongmin...." she felt bad lying to her friend but she had to do it, Jung-Ah sighed "Didn't think I'd have to do this.." Jung-Ah mumbled, slowly taking a pregnancy test out of her bag and sliding it over to Mi-Hyun quickly so that nobody could see.

Mi-Hyun held the box I her hand, she looked over at her friend with a weird expression then whispered "Why do you carry around pregnancy tests?" she blinked a  few times, Jung-Ah shrug her shoulders "I guess when friends are in need" Jung-Ah replied, playfully pushing her friends shoulder.

 

The finally arrived at 'Seoul Academy Of Performing Arts' the students piled off the bus, as soon as Mi-Hyun got off the bus she ran into the Academy and into the girls bathroom. She went into one of the toilet stalls and locked herself in, she dropped her bag on the ground and pulled out the box.

She took the pregnancy test out of the box, she bit down on her lip afraid of what will happen next. She sat down on the toilet, placing the test where it needed to be and she began waiting. Bad thoughts consumed the young girls mind "~What if I'm pregnant, w-what will I say to my parents, what will I say to Jeongmin knowing he will be the father I-~" Her thoughts stopped when she realized she was done.

She slowly lifted up the test, her body shaking. She bit down on her lip to the point where it was about to pour with blood the test was finally in reach of her eyes.

 

"I'm ...."