Chapter 1.

Only You

Please note that there is a lot of time change in this story! If you are confuse please comment and tell me so I could edit it :)

Enjoy the story! ㅋㅋㅋ

 


*Incheon Airport*

"Oppa, mianhae I couldn't make it for our date. Jinjia mianhae! You should get some rest. You just arrived. " Yoona told Donghae over a phone conversation. Donghae just got back from Super Junior's Super Show 5 in Singapore. The first thing Donghae did was inform his girlfriend that he is back in Korea. He wanted to spent time with his girlfriend despite the tiredness he got from traveling but he was disappointed when he heard Yoona's answer.

Not wanting show his disappointment, he answer "kwenchanna,  I just want to inform you that I have arrived. We could meet any time we want since I'm on a month vacation. Don't worry about it!" Donghae tried to make his voice sound happy so that Yoona won't feel guilty about it. 

*Meanwhile* 

Yoona ended her phone call with Donghae. She felt guilty that she cancel their date when they haven't seen each other for a long time. She was with a few Exo members, namely Luhan, Kris, Tao, Kai and Baekhyun.  They were having lunch  at a restaurant near S.M Entertainment when Donghae called. 

"Noona, who called?" Kai asked while cutting his chicken chop. 

"Donghae oppa call to inform me that he arrived back in Korea. And he ask me on a date but I cancel it cause I'm having a "date" with my dongsaeng and chingu."

" Donghae sunbaenim is so sweet!" Baekhyun awed, earning chuckles from Kris, Luhan, Tao and Kai. 

Yes, even though Yoona is close to Exo but Donghae isn't. So they address Super Junior as sunbaenim instead of hyung. 

"Yoong, you know you can go on a date with sunbaenim, we don't mind! Hehe!" Kris giggled. 

"And beside, won't sunbaenim feel jealous if he know that you cancel your date just to hang out with us and later with just Luhan hyung ALONE?"  Baekhyun added emphasizing the word "alone" . 

"Yah! Don't drag me into this! It's not my fault that Yoong want to spent time with me." Luhan complained.  

"Arasso! Can't you guys just keep quiet and let me have a peaceful lunch? If I have known, I would not have cancel the date with Hae oppa." Yoona pout and pretend to leave her seat.

"Noona/Yoong, mianhae! Please don't leave us alone!" All of them whined. Even Tao who have been keeping quiet all this while.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

*Super Junior's dorm* < 2 weeks after Donghae arrived >

Donghae and Eunhyuk was watching tv and munching on some snacks. Yoona has just cancel another date. It was the fourth time after he arrived back in Korea. Luckily his best buddy, Eunhyuk, was at the dorm to accompany him. Donghae is feeling moody since Yoona once again cancel their date.

a few hours later

A few of the Super Junior member were back at the dorm after finishing their schedules. Since most of them are present, Shindong suggest to go out and have dinner together since it is a rare thing that most of them is free for the evening and also to cheer Donghae up. Most of the members were tired after their schedule, so he suggest to just go somewhere near their dorm. In the end, they decided to go to ABC restaurant.

*at the same time*

Yoona who have once again cancel on her and Donghae's date was on the way with Luhan to have dinner at a ABC restaurant near Exo's dorm.  < a/n: just imagine that Exo's and Super Junior's dorm is near each other >  Little did the pair know that Super Junior is also heading to the same restaurant as them. 


What will happen when they meet each other? 

Stay tuned to find out!!! 

I know that in my foreword it say a one-shot but I decided to write it in chapters so that you guys don't have to wait.

here's the first chapter and I'm going to edit the foreword!  I know its a kinda short chapter but please bear with me! It's my first chapter of my first fanfic! 

Ok ok, I'm gonna end my ranting here if not you guys will find my ranting longer than my story! Kekeke!

Comment and Subscribe!!! 

 

~Jaselyn_yoong <3