Taemin's part vamp

Romance topped with fried chicken

"Here, birdies!"

Jonghyun was laughing and smling like a little kid at a candy store. Joori couldn't help but smile at him, even though deep in her heart, she was crying over the major loss she had just suffered. Half of her salary was gone in one, single meal. And she wasn't even the one eating the meal; it was getting fed to the birds in the park who were probably dying from the spiciness of Korean food. That is, she thought, unless Korean birds are used to spicy food. Hm. She decided to try it out.

"Jonghyun! Can I have the Soondubuchigae please?"

Jonghyun looked at her, even though he wanted oh so dearly to ignore her. "Why?"

"I want to try something. Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything to you." Joori was slightly disappointed at the fact that Jonghyun looked like he wanted to run away screaming when she said 'I want to try something'.

"Erm...alright then..."

With a whole load of hesitation he handed her the steaming bowl of hot soft tofu stew, edging away as soon as her hands came in contact with the bowl. Joori pretended that she didn't notice.

"Uh...what are you planning to try, Joori?"

"Something so awesome-sauce that even you can't compare to."

This set Jonghyun off. Seriously? Something that even the human LD50 couldn't compare to? The only possible thing was like...well, there was nothing possible. Kim Jonghyun, the one and only, was incomparable. He was about to spazz at Joori for this, but then he remembered the numerous wounds he had already recieved, and thus decided to drop it. It wasn't worth putting your life at risk for your ego. He in a sharp breath to collect himself.

"Right. What are you planning to do?"

"AWESOME-SAUCE STUFF!"

"What is this awesome-sauce stuff you speak of?"

Joori motioned for him to look at the birds, who were now flocking towards the piping how bowl of soft tofu stew Joori had set on the ground. They landed and sniffed it, looking like the rough equivalent of humans getting high by snorting markers. Mercilessly the mob began attacking the plastic bowl, sharp beaks nipping at the soft tofu. One even attempted to dive into the soup, but quickly retracted the moment its wings came in contact with the hot liquid. It was rather amusing to watch.

Much to Joori's disappointment, however, the birds seemed to be completely immune to the intense spiciness of the stew. They lapped it all up, not leaving a single drop of soup behind nor a single block of tofu. Dammit. Joori had wanted the birds to experience her pain, and yet, they seemed to be implying something along the lines of 'I pwn you' at the moment.

Jonghyun had no idea that this was all going on inside her head, but the fact that Joori's face was turning various colours was entertaining. Oh look look. Now her face is puffing up too.  Jonghyun decided to push her buttons, even though there was a voice at the back of his head warning him that this was a bad idea.

"So, uh, Joori..what is it that you wanted me to see?"

Joori's face was completely white when she turned to look at him. Jonghyun's gut told him to run, but he decided to go against his instincts. It wasn't the best decision that he had ever made in his life.

Joori forced her face into a smile, although it came out a bit more like a twisted snarl. "Nothing. Let's eat."

Joori dragged Jonghyun, who was wincing the entire time, towards the table he had set all their food on. Man, it was a feast of delicious Korean goodness, all in styrofoam and plastic bowls. The food looked delicious, yet the two people who were supposed to be eating it looked anything but happy. Jonghyun was cringing,and Joori was trying to smile nicely at him, which unfortunately contorted her face into a rather unpleasant looking grimace. The hand on Jonghyun's shirt seemed like Joori was threatening him, some epic ninja female mafia leader hunting down the pretty little weakling.

"Joori. Let go of my shirt." Jonghyun desperately wanted to push her hand off by himself, but the many painful memories sent his hand crawling back into his pocket.

"Oh. Sorry. Oi, where do you think you're going?" Her hand reached out and grabbed Jonghyun's arm. Jonghyun gulped.

"The..bathroom."

"Oh. I thought you were trying to escape."

Jonghyun laughed nervously, trying to seem natural. " What? No, why would I try to run away? We're on a date."

"Yeah, but you only agreed to go out with me because I promised not to beat you up anymore."

"Yeah well...well....I really need to go pee...."

Jonghyun shook off Joori's hand and ran off towards the bathroom, starting a gigantic windstorm on his way out. Oh dear God, that was one of the scariest moments of his life. Dating Jung Joori? He shuddered at the thought. So scary.

 

 

"Uh...are you guys ok?" Taemin blinked at the 3 figures standing in front of him, all of whom were looking fairly stoned.

"Mm..." The reply was perfectly in synch.

"Er...ok...I'm going to continue eating..."

Taemin went back to his food, attempting to ignore the fact that his grandma and hyungs were looking at him with a dazed expression. It was a bit of a fail, since he dropped his bowl 3x in a row. Fortunately, the loud clangs managed to pull the 3 of them from their little reverie, one by one.

"Er...sorry about that, Taemin. I was a little...distracted."

"By what?"

Onew blushed slightly, but he wasn't quite sure why. He forgot why he was dazed in the first place. There was something about Taemin annoying him, then something about Taemin smilng cutely...oh right. It was because Taemin smiled. Wait, why did Taemin's smile send him into a trance? Onew turned to Key and saw that he was wondering the same thing. The pair shrugged at each other and looked at Minho, who was trying to eat while blushing furiously. That's when they knew something was very very wrong. Since when did grandmothers blush looking at their own grandchildren?

"Minho ajumma...are you ok?" Key reached for her shoulder.

"Huh? Uh..yeah...I'm fine..." Minho was unconciously shoving Thai chili peppers into . Onew could almost feel the heat just by looking at them, yet Minho, was had just eaten 10 of them, seemed to not notice their heat.

"Ajumma...you just ate 10 Thai chilis...are you feeling ok?"
 

"What? Yeah, yeah I'm fin--AH! OMG! SO HOT! MILK! MILK! MILK!"  Minho jumped up and ran around, screaming for milk. Key gave her a bucket of ice instead. Minho quickly threw a handful into and instantly steam came rising out between her lips, following an intense sizzling. Key looked at her worriedly.

"Ajumma; are you ok?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. I'm just...kind of..tired."

"Do you want to sleep on my bed?" Key winced at the odd sound of that.

"Um, no, I think I'll just go home now..Taemin, come on...."

"Hold on a sec grandma, lemme finish this chicken first." Taemin hurriedly stuffed his face with the last drumstick on the table. Quite an accomplishment there, 20/20 plates were empty. 

"Hurry up, you slowpoke child!" Minho ajumma didn't wait for him to finish before she dragged him out the door.

Key turned to Onew. "What was that all about?"

 

 

"Grandma, what are you doing? I'm not done eating!" Taemin was still trying to chew on his drumstick when Minho ripped it out of his hands and glared at him.

"We, child, we are going to go and follow Jonghyun and Joori."

"Why?"

"Because they're on a date right now."

"And how do you know that?" Taemin really didn't care whether or not they were on a date, for that matter. Key's yummy food had bribed him enough.

"Because I WANT KIM JONGHYUN FOR MYSELF."

Taemin did have a problem with that, but because he knew what happened 'the' Grandma got annoyed, he decided to stay silent. Questions like that were meant to be rhetorical, at any rate.

"We're going to the park."

"Why the park?"

"Because they're at the park. "

"And you know that how?"

"Oh; I didn't tell you? I'm part vampire; as in, I have some of Alice Cullen's 'look-into-the-future' skills."

Taemin gawked at her. "Does that mean that I'm part vampire too?"

"Yeah, I guess so. It's not important."

"What? The fact that your grandson's part vampire's not important? What is then?"

"Kim Jonghyun."

"A stranger; essentially?"

"Yeah. He suits my taste more than you do."

Taemin looked the other way. No duh Jonghyun suited Minho's tastes more, if Taemin suited Minho's taste, it'd be ic . That was just..slightly odd, to say the least. And not to mention illegal.

 

 

LOL Taemin got pwnd by Minho hahas. And poor Jonghyun, having to go on a date with Joori. I love Joori and all, but having to go on a date with her...poor guy >.<