He's actually willing to do it?

Romance topped with fried chicken

"Yeah. Oh. You notice how the bar's like half empty now? 3/4 of the girls went to go have a cry session under the bridge, by the hobos. "

"Fun. I wanna sleep."

"But didn't you just have a 5 hour long nap? At the graveyard?"

"Yeah, but it wasn't very comfortable."

"Ah, Well, you can beat the living daylights out of him if you want."

"But he's already unconscious."

"Oh well. Whatever, you can still beat him up. Just leave his face alone. I like his face. It's nice to look at."

"Ok."

Joori got up and cracked her neck and hands, preparing herself for a brutal, pig-like, Jet-Li-plus-Jackie-Chan-plus-Bruce-Lee form of epic fighting. But seeing Jonghyun's innocent expression and soft features, she couldn't muster the hate and anger she had for the man just minutes ago. He was so..cute. Joori was having a difficult time not melting. But, with a determined bite on the lip, she decided that she had to do it. Beat up this...wonderfully superbly awesomely amazingly y, cute, perfect man...Joori shook her head. NO NO NO. He was not perfect. He might look perfect, but inside, he was a demon. A DEMON determined to ruin her life. A DEMON.

Dang. Joori in her breath, internally cursing herself for taking in Jonghyun's beauty. Dammit. Now she was never gonna be able to beat him up, not after realizing how awesomely superbly hot he was. Oh man...Joori began her lips. No no no, she could make this work, she would just need to talk it out with Jonghyun, then he would forgive her and she would forgive him. Then they could have their happily ever after, like the fairytales she still read.

"Ow...OMG EFFIN' HELL AWEOIRJ98UFJDOFIVJQ834U!!!" Jonghyun woke up to find Joori standing right above him, much to his horror. Joori flinched, and instantly all the anger she had lost came rushing back in tsunami waves. She threw a punch at him, aiming for his face, then decided that it wouldn't be worth it to lose her only ally, so she changed directions and punched him in the stomach. He doubled over in pain.

"OMFG JOORI. This fight's been going on for 3 chapters. We don't need anymore of it. "

"THEN APOLOGIZE!!"

"For what? For you punching me in the stomach? I have to apologize to you because YOU punched me?" He was trying very hard to stand up, but his middle hurt too bad. He started groaning. Joori couldn't stop laughing, while Shin Sekyung was standing in the corner shaking her head, sighing. Ninjas are trained to be calm, collective, and cool under all situations; but Joori here, on the other hand, was laughing like a maniac at the sight of Jonghyun's pain. Tsk tsk, such a bad ninja.

"Hey Joori...we're not supposed to laugh at our victims...." Sekyung muttered quietly into Joori's ear. Joori stopped abruptly.

"Right. I forgot that. It's kind of hard not to laugh at Jonghyun though. Anyways, I have to talk to him. "

Sekyung looked at Joori skeptically. She doubted that the two of them could talk without starting another world war. Joori got the message loud and clear.

"Look, I'm not going to beat him up. I'm just going to talk to him, calmly, and discuss the problems in our relationship. Hopefully we'll be able to sort it out, and then we can go on living like a normal couple."

"Were you guys dating in the first place?"

"Well.." Joori paused, awkward. "No, but we can try."

" THERE IS NO WAY IN EFFIN' HELL THAT WE'RE GONNA BE A COUPLE." Jonghyun finally managed to stand up. Joori tried to pretend that she hadn't heard that, but it was a stab at the heart hearing those words. Her eyes went red.

"...please Jonghyun? Couldn't you at least try? I don't want to go back to Onew.." It wasn't the complete truth, but it wasn't a total lie either. Onew did still have a place in her heart, but it was shrinking by the minute. Jonghyun's stance, on the other hand, was rising.

Jonghyun looked at her, and as much as he was deathly slightly afriad of her, he didn't like making girls cry. He was about to say yes when he realized that Tofu was dead because of Joori. His softened eyes went hard again, giving off an icy light.

"You expect me to love someone who killed my girlfriend?"

"A block of tofu?"

"SHUT UP. SHE WAS SPECIAL TO ME."

"And you're special to me, Jonghyun; can't you at least give us a chance?"

Jonghyun sighed. He was too nice for his own good.

"Fine. Just..don't beat me up anymore."

Joori smiled. Victory.

 

 

"Onew..are you allergic to rubber chickens?"

"What? No, it's just that it's kind of hard not to go into fangirl-ing mode when you're around."

"Then how did you manage to control yourself before?"

"I didn't. I just thought of a whole bunch of dirty things I could do to you."

"..."

"You know you liked it."

Key blushed, but waved his comment aside. Taemin and Minho were still in the bar, and being the awesome host that he was, he wasn't about to let a teenage boy starve. He dragged Onew to his feet and lead him towards the barn.

"Hey Taemin. You hungry?"

Taemin looked at him, innocent, yet somehow also with a 'you-' sort of look. "Is that even a question? I'm a teen. I'm always hungry."

"Chicken?"

Taemin shrugged. "Sure. If it's edible, I'll take it."

Key was offended. His delicious fried chicken was only..'edible' to Taemin? Only EDIBLE?!!? His face went red. Luckily, Taemin caught on quickly and leaped to his feet, giving Key a big hug.

"I LOVE YOU HYUNG. And your fried chicken is delicious, scrumptious, out of this world, amazingly delicious. Did I say delicious already? At any rate, you're amazing, and so is your fried chicken, and so is--"

Taemin was cut off as Onew peeled him off of Key, fuming once again.

 

 

IT'S CHRISTMAS BREAK. FINALLY. I'M FREE~~~

Comment and subscribe pweez >.<