The day that Us died and it become You two

I Live 4 U

After Dok2 left, I tried to get back to work but my frustration got in the way. Determined to do SOMETHING, I grabbed my coat and headed out.

I sent the whole day with my family just trying to forget everything and somehow I did. So at 11pm when I looked at my phone for the first time since I got there, the screen was black. Huffing a sigh I took that as a divine sign it was time to go.

Back at home I stuck my phone on the charger, when it the thing buzzed none stop. 

5 missed calls

Voicemail full

33 text messages

45 kakaotalk

What the hell happened in the last few hours the apocalypse, I opened my kakaotalk and found most of them were from the boys, asking where I was and insisting that I call them and that something big had happened. Nothing with real detail until I scrowled down to the end of the new message to find 5 messages from Kris.

 

1:40: I’m hungry, lets eat.

1:45: hello not answering well boo to you

2:05: OMG Lina he’s here, what should I do I think he seen me!

2:26: Help he got

5:01: plz come {location}

 

That was it, my heart stop what happened I hit speed dial, but it went straight to Kris voicemail. I tried Dok2 next but it was the same thing. My leg bounced as I tried Locco, his phone rang but went to voicemail too.

Roaring in frustration I threw my phone down in frustration and began pacing. My mind working on over time, what had happened, was Kris alright and what the hell had Dok2 done?!

Kicking myself as the obvious sunk in, I ran back over and picked up phone to check the other messages one my phone that I’d forgotten about.

 

I listened to the voicemails and I scrolled through my call long. All the calls were from Kris, my panic went through the roof as the first voicemail played.

It sounded like Kris had called but was arguing with someone else but it was so grumbled I couldn’t make anything out other than the other voice was male. Most likely Dok2, but all the other voicemail were like that one.

I imaged Kris just speed dialing me hoping that I could pick up and hear something that would tip me off to where she was. And the guilt of knowing that I’d fail her overcame me as I sunk back onto the couch groaning.

The message that was play was cut off abruptly but my ringtone, I jump and looked at the id, it was Locco. Picking up I ran off almost every question that was on my mind.

“Woo woo, clam down what are you talking about”? He asked sounding uttered confused.

Frustrated I took a breath and tried again “Where. Has. Dok2. Taken. Kris”?

“What are you talking about, Dok2 in the hospital for acute alcohol poisoning, he got admitted yesterday after he left your place. I’ve been calling you and Kris-shi but neither of you were picking up. He’s been asking for her you know. I feel bad telling him she’s blowing him off….

“What”?! I breathed, not hearing the rest, if it wasn’t Dok2 than who the hell was she talking about was there?  

“I’ll call you back” I said already hanging up and heading out the door scrolling back to the address that Kris had sent in the Kakaotalk message.

 

I pulled up to the address, getting out of my car I found myself standing in front of SidusHQ, googling the place I came across face I really didn’t want to see. I tried make sense of the situation, it could be that HIM, I would have never thought! Inside the woman at the front desk watched me approach with suspicious eyes.

“Can I help you” She said not to friendly like

“I’m here to pick up my friend, Kris”. I tried but she told me there was no one by that name, and sent a side glance to a guard standing by to more than likely drag me away.

Before mr.rent-a-cop could get to me I pulled out my cell phone and showed the picture that Kris happen taken with that .

“She came here with her boyfriend and wants me to pick her up”. I said showing another picture with just me and Chris. The woman looked from my phone to me and then slowly reached for her phone. After a few minutes of talking she hung up and told me to where to go.

I was dumbfound that a mear pictures had gotten me in, after working with a few I knew security was key; but who am I to complain? I had to get to Kris no matter what.

I wondered until I found studio 4; which is where the receptionist told me to go, I took a deep breath, steeled my nerves and push the door open.

Three pairs of eyes turned to look at me, one was that Jay and two of the other ones was The Quiett who worked with Dok2 and some other guy I didn’t know.

“LINA! What are you doing here”? Quiett ask standing and pulling me into a hug, I didn’t take my eyes off Jay, who looked smug leading back, fingers intertwined in his chair.

“she’s here to see me, can we take a break”? Jay ask and the other men agreed and left the room. Leaving me with the creep. Stepping forward, I crossed my arm.

“Where is she”? I snarled

“Where is who”? He said leaning forward smirking, I lunged at Jay before I could think. My hand drew back and swung. Jay larked forward, holding his stomach.

“What the hell”! He cursed, my hand where already dialing.

“Do you not know who you’re messing with, you’re sitting here working with her boyfriend’s partner, do you know what Dok2 would do to you if he found out about this, kiss your career good-bye, Dok2 isn't a thug but he could end your music career if thats what you want to call it is over, no more hot calbs, fresh tracks, nothing!”. I snapped putting the phone to my ear, when the line connected I looked right into Jay’s eyes.

“Put Dok2 on”! I demanded and the line switch over and a grumpy Dok2 came on the line.

“What the do you want”?

“Do you know what your FRIEND Jay Park, has been up”?! I managed to get out before Jay tackled me and snatched the phone from my hands and ended the call.

“What the hell are you doing”?! He roared hovering over me, his face flushed. Holy crap he was scarred less!

“Tell me to Kris and I’ll make this all make this go away”. I shot back smirking feeling confident now that the tables had finally turned in my favor.

As if to back me up my phone started ringing, playing one of Dok2 songs as he was called me back.

Jay looked down at me “Alright fine come on, jeez, this is has gone too far for some stupid pictures and payback anyway”. He stood up and pulled me up too.

He led me out into the hallway and into the studio next to the one we were in before.

“Are you finally going to let me go ”! A harsh voice called out, it was a voice that sent chill and waves rushing through me. Pushing past Jay I rushed forward and seen her handcuffed to the mix table, hugging her I tried not to cry. The feeling of her free arm cling to me, and her body shaking from sobs sent my mind whirling. But when she cried my name out everything went red and I reared on Jay again, like a mother cat protecting her kitten.

 “Let her go NOW”! I screamed grabbing him by the collar and swing him at the floor at Kris’s feet, as he struggled to unlock the cuffs with the key he’d pulled out of his pocket I help onto Kris’s hand and dialed Dok2 number again.

“LINA, what the hell is going on, I'm not in the mood to play these games with you”?! 

“I need you to come to SidusHQ” I said as calmly as I could as the cuffs fall off her wrist and she rushed into my open arms.

“I’m in the freaking hospital, tell me whats going on”?! He demanded more firmly

“I’ll explain later, right now just get your over here”. I said before hanging up

I looked at Jay who stared back at me anxiously, but still managed to look cocky enough to piss me off.

“I’ll be back, you better prepare yourself, this ends today motherer, you took it TOO FAR”! With that I brought Kris down to the lobby where we waited for Dok2. Thinking back on that day I should have taken her back myself, I SHOULD HAVE, then this misery wouldn’t be eating away at me from the inside out.

If I hadn’t loosened that grip, if I had said I’ll see you in a bit, if I had told Joon-Kyung to take care of her, if that night I hadn’t been so careless.

 

If I hadn’t been shaken by Jay, if I hadn’t….if only I hadn’t done so….so many things.

 

Hello its been a while right but I'm back and the story is taking off the offical time has come for Lina to face her ghost or in this cast Jay Park.

Please comment