The Alien Friend

Undefeated Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2...

 

Meanhwile Min young, Yonghwa Mother. run and hide in safe house where the place is under the ground. she hide with worried to Jung hwa who face Min ho.

 

after 10 minutes hide. she hear someone is talking up to her places..

 

"we can't find his wife and his baby. Jung hwa must hide them to some places" said someone..

 

"but we have looking around his house. we has searching to all places and room" said the other..

 

"Min ho should ask Jung hwa first, before he kill him" said the third person..

 

Min Young shock to hear that. she cry while she cover . she kiss her baby forehead while she cry...

 

Min Young:"Yonghwa, they are bastard and they has kill your father. you are lost your father because of them, and I'm alone now" while she hold her baby..

 

then she hear a noise of foot step. she feel relieved. she take a deep breath..

 

"fiuhhh" at last they are gone"

 

she listen carefully if they still near to her places..

 

after 5 minutes, she decided to get out from safe house after the situation is quiet..

 

Min young look around the house to make sure that all has secure..

 

Min young walk to inside the house. but she still be careful, because maybe they are still in her house..

 

Min young listen if there still a noise from the house. after 10 minutes, with hold yonghwa. she enter the house.

 

the house is destroy. all furniture is broken, the window is broken too. min young search her husband..

 

then she found him..

 

"Jung hwa.....jung hwa....." min young hug her husband dead body while she cry hard...

 

Jung hwa dead with pathetic. his head is separate from his body. min ho has kill him without mercy..

 

Min young try to find Jung hwa head. she stand up and look around house. finally she found Jung hwa head is hang on up the living room. there is a paper which cover his head..

 

Min Young take down Jung hwa head, and she read the paper..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter