그리워해요.

It's My turn to cry

Her name was Choi Jin Ah, 24 years old. A working student, a beautiful, smart, kind, cheerful, innocent girl. Working hard for her parents and brother, even if shes wealthy she didn't want to spend her parents money. 

Thats why her boyfriend loves her so much. Her boyfriend was Byun Baekhyun, 25 years old. Also a working student. A handsome, kind, smart, can be childish, protective guy. Jinah's relationship with Baekhyun was almost 5 years. 
Jinah works in a coffee shop while Baekhyun was a vocal teacher. Baekhyun always visited the shop and looked for jinah, Jinah's co worker envied her about her loving and caring boyfriend. While Baekhyun dragged her sometimes at his job when she has free time. Some of his students were teasing there trainer because of his pretty Girlfriend.

Jinah and Baekhyun's parents were glad they got together. Jinah parents where at states. But Jinah's Father died at states, And bring his father. Jinah suffered alot, Shes a daddy's boy. As jinah cry, Baekhyun is the one comforting her, hugging her, singing for her just to stop her cry. 

 

NOVEMBER 14. 5:44 PM

 

Baekhyun was at Jinah's apartment watching a movie. Baekhyun feel bored, he suddenly thinks something.

"Hey, jinah. It kinda bored"

"What should we do then?"

"Plan about our future!" He said while smiling like an idiot. He stand up and took a piece of paper. She chukled, because he amlost tripped.

"1! To be a vocal teacher (baekhyun)."

"to be a dance instructor" 

"Yah!~ i thought, your dream was to be my wife?" He said teasingly, she laughed as her face become red. She smack baekhyun's arm.

"2! Have 2 kids!" 

"Yah! Bwoya! Do you know how hard to give a birth to a child!" She said while laughing.

"Uhm! they said Its like breaking your bones into pieces?" He said laughing, she smack his arms and continue the list. 

"10! It a secret! (Only baek knows)" 

"Hey, tell me!~ so unfair! Baek!" 

"I'll tell you when it comes" he said looking at her, he leaned and kiss her passionatily. She kiss back, as he hold her cheek. 

 

>>>

 

NOVEMBER 28. 7:35 PM 

 

"Baek, chanyeol is just my friend! Why cant you understand!?" She said with watery eyes. 

"Pfft! Really? It looks like its not" 

"Why are you always like this!? When I'm with kyungsoo or chanyeol your acting like that!--" she been cut but baekhyun as her tears fall to her eyes. 

"Because I love you jinah! And I dont wanna lose you! And I get jealous when your with them specialy, when your with my one of my bestfriend! Im scared to lose you" he half shouted squatting infront of her, running his hand to his hair and holding not to cry. 

She burst to tears as he come toward her, and hug her. She hugged him back, He pat your back comforting her. 

"Mianhee... mianhee..." she said as she buried her face to his chest. 

 

>>>

 

DECEMBER 14. 5:55PM

 

Baekhyun was at the jewelry shop, looking for a ring. Tomorrow is Baek and Jinah's anniversary, and He want to propose to her. Its been 5years they're relationship stayed and Baekhyun thinks its the right time.

"Sr may I help you?" 

"Ugh... looking for a engagement ring.." 

"Oh... wait, ...here sir.." 

 

He handed baekhyun a ring, a simple but look elegant silver ring. Baekhyun's smile increased as he examined the ring. Baek tried the ring to his finger, it fit perfectly. 

 

"I'll buy it" He said with a smile

"Here at the counter please" 

 

As Baekhyun paid the ring. The guy how handle him in the jewelry shop gave the box to him. Baekhyun check inside the box and bowed at the guy. 

"Good luck sir, thank you!"

 

>>>

 

DECEMBER 15 

 

Jinah and Baekhyun's anniversary today. Baekhyun called Jinah and offer a dinner date. Jinah accept happily. Baekhyun was now fully attire. He was nervous but excited. He put the ring to his pocket.

He got in to his car and drove off. As he arrived at your place, he take a deep breath before going out of the car. He take the bouquet and get out. 

He knocked at the door and wait to open. The door open revealing Taeyeon, Jinah's bestfriend. Taeyeon smiled at Baekhyun and signal her to wait. 

Taeyeon revealed Jinah, that make Baekhyun gapped because of his girlfriend. Jinah's dress was floural and a black leather jacket. She smiled that Baekhyun came closer to her. 

 

"You look beautiful, Happy Anniversary babe" he said while hugging her.

"Happy anniversary, you look handsome" 

 

Baekhyun broke the hug and kiss her passionatly. The kiss was long, and Jinah didn't want to stop. They stop when they heard Taeyeon speaked.

"Guys! Get a room!" Taeyeon said teasingly and bid goodbye to the two of them and go in. 

Baekhyun gave the bouquet to her, she gladly accept it. But something bothering to jinah, she didn't feel right. But still she let it move. The two get in and drove off. Baekhyun suddenly hold Jinah hand still his eyes on the road. 

"Hey, babe... Do you really love me?" 

"Yah! Want kind of question is that? And of course I love you! Why should i always kiss you if i dont love you right?"

"babe, promise me you wont leave me?" 

"I promise hyunie! I wont leave you!" 

"I love you!~"

"Nado, saranghae!~" she said as she kiss baekhyun at the cheek.

 

BEEEEEEP BEEEEPP!!!!!

 

Baekhyun suddenly widen his eyes and turn the turn the car. He hugged Jinah protectively.
The back of the car got hit by the truck. The car got hit by the post hard that the car almost got squished. 

 

BAEKHYUN'S POV

I woke feeling a little hurt and swollen body. My eyes slowly flattered open, seeing white ceiling. I heard Chanyeol called my name. 

"Baekhyun! Yah! Baek is awake!"

Suddenly, I remembered Jinah and the accident. My eyes widen, I suddenly sat up but my body is stopping me. Joonmyeon hyung stop me from standing. 

 

"YAH! LET ME GO! WHERES JINAH! I WANT SEE HER!" 

"BAEKHYUN! YOUR STILL HURT!" 

 

I stubbornly, stand up but a sudden pang in my head. I closed my tight to ease the pain. I almost collaps but Chanyeol catch me. They put me back at the bed. 

"Tell me... hyung. Where is she? Please.." 

I saw Chanyeol and Joonmyeon looked at each other. Joonmyeon looked at me seriously, The door open revealing Kai, Kyungsoo, Taeyeon, and Sehun looking lifeless. Kyungsoo's hands were shaking withe teary eyes while Taeyeon was cry. 

Joonmyeon looked at Kai, Kai shook his head as a tear fall at his eye. I covered my face by my hand and close my eyes as tears fall. I bang the bed hard again and again as Taeyeon stop me from banging. 

"Jinah,.... Shes gone hyung...." 

"Jinah..... why...." 

All they didn't know, Jinah's Soul was watching them. Jinah cried with a bitter smile on her face. 

 

>>>

 

Her Family, Her relatives, Her friends, Her love of her life was there wearing black as the rain falls with there tears. Baekhyun was there walking lifeless, staring only in one place and half wet. 

Jinah's brother patted Baekhyun's shoulder, Baekhyun slowly looked up and looked at Baekhyun's brother. 

"Siwon hyung.. "

"Baekhyun...." Siwon gave a blue box, Baekhyun accept it.

"Baekhyun, inside this is Jinah's important this to her and I wanted to have this"

"But hyung.."

"Take it, I have been bad brother to her. You were always there for her when she needs me" 

"Thank you hyung" siwon just smiled bitterly.

The walking stop as they arrived at there private place where Jinah father's grave was there. Siwon and Jinah's mother finally put the Urn of ashes and her Image on her grave stone. Her mother suddenly collapsed on the floor and cry. Siwon and Baekhyun helped Jinah's mother stand up. 

After giving roses, it was Baekhyun's turn. He put the rose at her grave stone and touch it. He cried looking at you picture. He took the box from his pocket. 

"Jinah!~ Why are you doing this to me? You promise me! That you wont leave me. It so unfair, jinah. You know, I was about to propose to you in that day. Sorry, because of my selfishness I made you cry. But Your in peace now, your with your dad now, your not suffering anymore, no more crying. Now, It My turn to Cry. All of our memories will last in my heart forever. And Thank you For loving me and coming to my life. I love you jinah, you may rest now" 

He backaway and run with tears in his eyes. His tears mix with rain, that making him wet. He ruffled his hair harshly and go to his car. He bang the door closed and start the engine. He suddenly think about suiciding but his phone rang, clearing his mind. 

"Yeoboseyo?" 

[Baek where are you?] 

"Going home" 

he hang up and go to your apartment. As he Arrived, he get the box that Siwon gave to him and go in and examin the place, memories came inside of his head. He go in to the room, He sat on the bed and open the box. He found Jinah's Phone, Diary, Photos of her and Baek, There couple things. Tears start to fall. He open her phone and saw his lock screen, It was Baekhyun and Jinah, Kissing but there lips were covered by a heart. He unlock her phone, it was there SMS with Baek and a message at the draft.

 

Baekhyunniee!~~ Baby!!~~~ Happy Anniversary!~~ We're five years in a relationship now!~ Wah!!!~~ I LOVE YOU!!! baby!~ Thank you for being a protective,loving and handsome boyfriend! Sorry!~ Baby! if I'm always stubborn, stone headed girlfriend to you!~ Don't stop being a dorky and a pranky boyfriend Arrasso? ^^ Even if I'm always annoyed at you, I won't stop loving you! Thank you baby!~ I LOVE YOU!~ SARANGHAE!~

 

Tears fall at his eyes as he lay down. He suddenly felt his eyelids getting heavy, So he decided to take a nap.

Baekhyun woke up as he feel the sun was up, He looked at his side to see Jinah but no ones there. He finally realized she was gone now. He cover his eyes and close his eyes as a tear fall from his eyes.

 

I had a nightmare
Before I could hug you who was crying
I woke up

 

No,its my turn to cry, ill cry now
I'll take all of your tears
It's my turn to cry , give them to me 
Even those tears , this time
This time...