Chapter 2

When He Cheats
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID2]CHAPTER 2[/CONTENTID2] 


[CONTENTID1]Your P.O.V


‘Was I that worthless Jiyong? Why would you do such a thing?’

Questions remained in your head, wanting to shout them all but no one would listen, no one would care. You felt drunk, drunkenly wrecked. You felt the beating of your heart, turning you just like it; berserk. You wanted to cry some more till’ you were drowned in your own tears. Although it wouldn’t let you, you were already drained.   

A part of you wanted to ignore those texts, to avoid those tears that kept streaming out of your face, but most specifically, a part of you wanted to stop him from going out that door.

‘It’s impossible.’ 

You slowly stood up from where you lay broken for what seems like forever. You decided to go for a walk, convincing yourself that this room was suffocating you. You didn’t even bother to bring your phone, or close the door; scared that what happened inside was real, and by closing the door it would’ve proven that. 
 
The cold, night air didn’t make things any better but it did distract you from the chilled fracture within you.

‘Was I the only one who was in love? I was, wasn’t I, really was the-’

“.” you mumbled; assuming that the cursed word was the only way to stop the ridiculous thoughts from clawing its way out of you.  

The dark, serious sky up above appeared to enclose you, preventing you from going anywhere but straight. The clouds did nothing but stalked you, as you walked through the dimly lit streets.   

The crunching of your boots filled the deafening silence that bounded between you and the old buildings. You turned a corner and passed the empty car spaces that tattooed the road. A glint on the left made you double take, which forced you to stop abruptly on your pointless stroll.    

You stood there feeling drawn yet trapped when you looked through the rusted library windows.

The sound of turning pages and the slight fidget act was the only exception in this small, delightful library. The classic musty flavoured smell swims around the librarian and around the captivated readers.

You have settled yourself on a desk by the Science and Technology section. The book you issued enforced focus and concentration.
“The octet rule applies to many atoms in the Periodic Table. This rule states that an atom will be st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter