Moving In

Of fanboys, idols and utter nonsense. [APPLY OPEN, READ CHAPTER 1]

"Alright, I've got to go somewhere. Make sure you guys unpack properly!" With that, he drove off.

.... Leaving me along with 6 fully packed bags.

Greatttttttt. How the hell am I suppose to move all this up to the 8th story of the building> Oh well... let's just try. I grabbed what seemed to be the lightest bag of them al- WAH! Ok... I take my words back. My hurts....

I noticed my silver bag being lifted into the air. "H-hey! That's min- Jun Hyung..."

I can't tell if he was glaring or not... "You're weak." Screw that, he's going down."

"YAH! DON'T INSULT ME!"

"Whatever..." He easily carried 3 of my bags up. S-STRONG!!!! "Stay here, I'll be back for the other bags."

...I'll let him off just this once.

-----------------------------

"This place is so cool~!" It was quite big! Bigger than my own house...

"Really now." His tone obviously displayed no interest in my words. "Oh by the way, we're sharing one bed." What a bast- wait.. WHAT!?

"What did you just... say?"

"You," he pointed at me. "Me." He pointed at himself. "One bed." He pointed at what was supposedly the bedroom> I dashed there in the speed of light and true enough, there was only one bed.

"H-hoe are we suppose to sleep!" I pointed at the king size bed, this was ridiculous!

"Simple." He pulled me by the shirt and threw me on the bed, straddling me down. He whispered by my ear, "Like this."

My breath,,, it feels so limited... why... am I feeling... like this...? "Falling for me?" His smirk brought me back to reality. Damn bastard! I pushed him off me as he landed first on the floor. "Yeow..."

"P-ert!" I shouted at him and ran to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. What's wrong with him... I walked over to the mirror, looking at my flushed face. I placed a single hand to my cheek, "what the hell..."