Date?

Appa, by any chance?

"H-Hei-Ryung, uhm I'm sorry" Minho said as he let go of the female's petite hand

"No-no it's okay" she said assuring him that it wasn't a big deal, "Hello Mr. Choi Minho, it's nice to finally see you after 6 years isn't it?"

"Hello Ms. Jung Hei-Ryung, it sure is quite good to see you again!"

Yoogeun tugged on his mother's coat and motionned his hand telling her to bend down to meet his eyes. His smile disappeared and was replaced with a look ofcuriosity.

"Umma, you and Minho appa know eachother?" he whispered into her ear

Hei-Ryung's eyes widened at her son's sudden question. She was afraid to reply knowing that no matter what, Yoogeun would be looking for an explanation. Yes would lead to the question; How? And No would lead to; Why are you guys talking then? 

"Yes Yoogeun, indeed we are friends" Hei-Ryung told her son as she glanced up at Minho

"Oh, is that so? Then would he know who my real appa is?" 


Summer of 2007

"Look, Hei-Ryung I'm really sorry! I know that I told you I'd stay with you and help you raise OUR child but I'm sorry that i can't fulfill that promise! The company-" 

"IT JUST ALWAYS HAS TO BE ABOUT THE COMPANY RIGHT? THE COMPANY THIS, THE COMPANY THAT! MY GOODNESS MINHO! IT'S LIKE THE COMPANY IS CONTROLLING YOU! WHAT KIND OF FATHER ARE YOU? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY CHOOSE YOUR 'PRECIOUS' CAREER OVER YOUR CHILD? OVER YOUR FAMILY? THIS CHILD IS GONNA GROW UP WITHOUT A FATHER IT'S GONNA BE ALL YOUR FAULT! GET OUT! GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE! GET OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER COME BACK!"

Minho stood up barely able to move. His arms felt numb and his legs were like jelly. As he walked away the sounds of the woman carrying his child echoed through his ears. He turned back to find a sobbing Hei-Ryung who had fallen to the floor crying. He wanted to run to her and hug her as tight as he possibly could but something stopped him- the thought that he'd only make matters worse. He walked out the door feeling the cool breeze brush through his hair. Heartbroken, he stepped into the van where his manager had been waiting for him. I'll come back, whether you want me to or not.


Realizing that his mom isn't going to answer his question anytime soon, Yoogeun turned to look up at Minho.

"Do you possibly know who my real appa is?" he asked which sent shivers down Minho's spine

Minho cleared his throat, "I'm afraid I don't Yoogeun-ah"

With that being said, Minho could feel a tight not in his stomach. The fact that Yoogeun called Hei-Ryung "Umma" was enough to tell him that he was in fact his son. He looked Yoogeun in the eye and he soon saw a mini version of himself. He bent down to meet Yoogeun's eye-level.

"We'll find him one day, but for now, think of your SHINee appas as your real appas alright?" he said patting the little boy's head gently. 

He looked over at Hei-Ryung who was simply zoned-out into her own world. She was thinking about everything that happened between them in the past- the time their relationship was made official, their dates, their anniversaries, the happiness they brought eachother. Why couldn't all of that just remain the same? Why did everything have to end?

Yoogeun tapped his mom's shoulder which resulted to her coming back to reality.

"Yes Yoogeun?"

"I'm hungry!"

"Ah, arrasseo let's go get something to eat then!" 

"Oh, well I'll be leaving then I guess" Minho said hesitently

"No,come with us. My treat!" Hei-Ryung said which surprised Minho

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, we have a lot of catching up to do anyway" she replied with a bright smile which Minho soon returned

They headed off on their search for a place to eat. The former couple walking awkwardly with their child in the middle.


Meanwhile at the SHINee dorm, the members have been waiting for Minho for past hour. 

"IT'S HIS TURN TO COOK WTH?" Key exclaimed frustrated at his friend

"CHILLL~ Maybe he's found some cute girl at the park who's going to replace that Hei-Ryung he keeps talking about. It's about time he moves on!" Jonghyun said shaking his head, "Plus, you as the "umma" of the group could always cook for us anyways"

Key threw the pillow he was holding in his hand and made his way ti kitchen to start preparing supper. He was definitely going to get Minho back for this! 


I truly apologize for not updating this story for months! I read more fanfucs than I write honestly haha! Forgive me please! I will update sooner so don't you worry! I love you all and thanks for supporting this fic <3 

Oh and I've been into iKon lately and OMG HANBINNNNN. He's like my ultimate bias now haha. Anyways, could you guys possibly recommend some Hanbin fanfics for me to read please? Although I've read most of them I'm pretty sure! HAHAH. THE MOST UPVOTED STORY THOUGHHHH. OMG. FEEEEEEELS