APPA

Appa, by any chance?

Day 1

We gathered together in our small living room that was pretty much occupied with trophies and awards won in the past 2 years. The staff also took up a huge amount of space too with all the cameras and lights that were shining ever so brightly. The five of us sat quietly on the floor and waited until all cameras were on and ready to start the show.

"Annyeonghaseyo SHINee imnida!" we greeted pumping our fists in the air and bowed.

Today was the day we finally film the first episode of our new variety show, Hello Baby. The title pretty much explains what everything is all about. We become fathers, take care of the child, take him/her out etc, and then when the show ends we all go our seperate ways. Pretty simple, nothing too extraodinary. 

A staff member hands Onew hyung an envelope and he politely opens it.

"Annyeonghaseyo appas, jeo neun Jung Yoogeun imnida

I'm excited to meet you all. Please treat me well and we'll see each other soon!

Bye for now! "

Onew hyung smiled after reading the letter and looked at all of us. 

"I wonder if it's a girl or boy..." Taemin asks

"OF COURSE IT'S A BOY YOU PABO!" Key replies

"How do you know?" 

The 4 of us look at each other and just roll our eyes at the maknaes odd question. I look at the staff and see that even they, are laughing histarically. The room becomes quiet when the door opens and a cute little boy comes slowly making his way towards us. We all spring up to our feet and motion him to come to us, and he quickly runs towards me. I pick him up and he begins to laugh.

"Annyeong Yoogeun-ah, I'm Minho appa!" I say giving him a little wave

He smiles at me and raises his hand but doesn't wave back. He then looks at Taemin who was standing behind me and puts his arms out as if he's trying to reach for him. Taemin smiles and carefully takes Yoogeun from my arms. They stare at each other and just smile for the longest time ever. We pass him down the line so he could say 'hi' to all his appas. After we've all said 'hello' to cute little angel, he comes running back to me and sits on my lap. 

"I see you're Minho biased. Ok~" Jonghyun hyung said letting out a loud sarcastic sigh.

Yoogeun just looked at us with a plain expression as if he doesn't know what hyung just said. We all laugh at his funny reaction. Yoogeun walks towards Onew hyung and stands in front of him. Instead of letting the kid sit on his lap, hyung backs away as if Yoogeun's some sort of scary wolf or something. The little boy turns his head and stares at hyung in confusion. 

"Since when was hyung scared of children?" Jonghyun jokes nudging hyung on the arm

We all laugh but Onew hyung just brushes it off.

"Yoogeun-ah~ Come here" Key says calling Yoogeun over to sit with him

But Yoogeun ignores him and sits right between Onew and Jonghyun. A staff member hands us another envelope.

"Now that you all seem quite comfortable with each other, why not go out on a small family visit to the park?" 

We all agreed, Yoogeun seemed quite excited also. He jumped up and down lauging and giggling. We grab our jackets and make sure everyone's ready to got hen we head out to explore the outside. I grab Yoogeun's hand and we lead the way.

"Hyung, you two look alike you know?" Taemin says

"Omo, yeah they do!" Jonghyun adds

"Minho-ah, you sure you don't have a son?" Onew hyung jokes

"I agree he's very handsome but no, I do not have a son. But if I did, I wish he's as handsome as this little fellow~" I say pinching Yoogeuns chubby cheeks

The hyungs and Taemin roll their eyes and Yoogeun and I walk ahead.

"APPA!!" Yoogeun says

Omo, first time hearing his voice omo. We all look at each other in shock with the same expression. OMO. Key (as usual) is the first to react and say something. 

"BWOH?! Yoogeun-ah! YOU CAN TALK?" he freaks

"Neh appa, i can talk..." Yoogeun says as he nods his head up and down

"WAH~" we all say in unison

"Appa," Yoogeun continues, "Ice cream!" he says pointing towards the parked ice cream truck

We head over there and look at the flavours. We stand there for a while checking out all the flavours to see which one looks best.

"I want Banana Strawberry" Taemin says

We look at him. Aigoo~ shouldn't the kid be choosing first?

"Go pay for your own" JOnghyun hyung says

Taemin rolls his eyes and stands there unpatiently as we choose our flavours.

After buying the ice cream we continue our walk to the park.


The park

As soon as we arrive, Yoogeun drags us all to the playground. He runs up the small little steps and makes his way to slides where he quickly sits down and lets himself glide down. I stand at the end waiting for him. I want a sone just like him.

We play on the playground for a good hour and half run on and off the playground chasing after such a small little boy. 

We decide to sit down at the benches and give ourselves a little break. Yoogeun himself is panting louder than any of us. I rub thye sweat off his forhead with a napkin. 

"Appa, I'm tired"

"We all are Yoogeun" 

We all laugh and stand up from the bench. The staff tells us that filming is over. So that's it for the first episode.

Even after filming Yoogeun clings to me. As the members say good bye to Yoogeun and prepare to leave, I volunteer to wait with him for his mom. We sit there talking and laughing even if I don't understand a word he's saying sometimes. He's an adorable little guy. In the middle of our conversation he looks up and yells.

"Umma!!" he says running towards a tall slim lady who looked about my age. 

He hugs her lag and she carries him in her arms. Yoogeun rests his head on her shoulder for a while then looks up. He points towards me and I can see him say something but I wasn't exactly sure what it was. She walks towards me with her son in her arms smiling. But as she gets closer the smile fades away. Did I do something? She stops walking when she's about two meters away from me then looks at her feet. I recognize her face. I think I went to school with her. I think...OMO. Hei-Ryung.

"I wish he was my appa!" Yoogeun says smiling at me

We both look at him with wide eyes. WHAT DID HE JUST SAY?!

"WHAT?!! We both exclaim.

he then repeats exactly what he says. 

Hei-Ryung brushes her bangs off her face and walks fast away from me. Unexpectedly I grab her arm and yell out her name.

"Hei-Ryung`ah, wait!"


Author's note;

Omg hey~ first chapter is up! Yay~ I know it's quite boring because it's mainly about what happens in the show. And please not that this is not exactly what happened in the first episode of Hello Baby! I made up what happened ok??? I'm too lazy to actually put every single detail and stuff that happened in their show k. So I'll make it my version of their Hello Baby. LOL. KKKKK. Look forward for the next chapter. I'm on Spring break so it'll be up on Monday. BAIIII