Final

A Two-Faced Idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was another day of Infinite for Jiyeon.

It was a Sunday and she was happy that is was a Sunday.

Why?

Because it’s free day!

And there’s more to it.

Because it’s Infinite’s concert day!

She went to the first day concert already, and she got a ticket to the second day too!

She kissed the ticket which were on her hand and looked at her huge signboard. It stated: “L Oppa! I love you!” in huge wording and neon colors.

“Myungsoo oppa~ I hope you will spot me today!” She squealed and hugged the board real close to her.

“Another hour to the concert!”

That’s right, she’s in the middle of the queue since she got a standing pit ticket.

Not in the middle exactly, she’s more at the front, since she went to queue quite early.

She went alone since her friends are not into k-pop. They preferred English songs, yeah. So she’s all alone in the big concert hall.

She paced about on her spot and squealed once in a while since she would see her bias soon.

After an hour of blaming the poor time which she thought was slow, she finally got to enter the concert hall.

She dashed to the front of the standing pit and hugged the railing in front of her, literally, with one arm, since she had the signboard with her on the other.

She’s scared that she would be squeezed all the way to the back so hell no would she let go of her hand.

Everyone assembled quickly, and the lights turned off.

Screams filled the whole hall and here comes the 7 handsome idols.

Infinite stood still in their position while they were being shifted up from underneath the stage.

Soon, spotlights shone on them one by one, and they walked forward to the front of the stage. While doing so, the fans in the hall got damn high and screamed.

Jiyeon too, screamed like any fan-girl would, while holding the huge signboard up high. She didn’t mind if the person behind her could see or not. She only wanted Myungsoo to look at her one glance, and she will be satisfied.

She screamed hard for his attention but he just wouldn’t look at her direction. All he stared at, was his front. He always looked to the front anyways.

Songs after songs, talks after talks, Myungsoo still didn’t see her, or that’s how she thought.

Never would she imagine that he had his target locked on her already. He was smirking inwardly the whole concert while winking at Woohyun since he knew his plan.

That’s good, you say?

No way. Hell no, if you knew what he was thinking about.

Jiyeon was dejected since he didn’t look at her. But she still tried her best to scream for his attention.

Finally, when their concert was near to its ending, Myungsoo looked right into her eyes and winked at her. The fans surrounding her squealed like every fan-girl would but Jiyeon was stunned.

She stood still on her position, not screaming any longer, but her brain was processing what just happened.

Only when a staff walked over to her and handed her a small note alongside a pass, did she woke up to reality.

She looked at the ticket and was shocked to see it’s actually a VIP pass!

She quickly opened the folded small note and read it:

Hey dear fan! Come in after the concert end! You’re the lucky one chosen to know more about us behind the scenes!

-Your L Oppa-

Jiyeon wanted to squeal right on the spot but she maintained it. She didn’t want other fans to know otherwise they would snatch it from her.

She looked back to the stage and saw Myungsoo winking at her again.

She held her breathe in and looked at her pass once more.

“It’s real. It’s not a dream!” She giggled to herself happily and continued cheering the group until the concert ended.

“Backstage, backstage~” She sang while hopping towards the backstage with the pass in her hands.

The crew members were packing up and preparing themselves to return back to their company. Some of them nodded their head to her since she was wearing the VIP ticket.

Jiyeon beamed widely and finally found their waiting room.

She knocked onto the door and she could hear them hollered her in at once.

“Ooooooo~ It’s your fan~” Woohyun nudged Myungsoo while pointing at the signboard in her arms which made her blushed madly.

“Hello~” Jiyeon bowed politely and smiled brightly at them. “Nice to meet you! I’m Park Jiyeon and I’m your fan!”

Infinite bowed back and went over to her, “I assume you know our names right?” Sungjong hooked his arm around her shoulders happily.

“Yup.” And she named all of them in glee. “And… That’s my bias, Myungsoo oppa.”

“He’s an oppa to you?!” Sunggyu raised a brow and looked at her, “Then you have to call the rest of us oppa too! How about Sungjong?”

“I’m same age as Sungjong!”

“I see~ All of us, except Sungjong, are your oppas then~”

Jiyeon nodded her head shyly while looking down at the floor.

“I think we should give some time alone for Myungsoo with his fan, right Jiyeon?!”

Jiyeon could only smile as a reply, although her heart was bursting in excitement.

Myungsoo bravely stood up and tugged onto her wrist, making her red again, and pulled her out of the room, “Go first! I’ll go back by myself~”

His cool behavior earned many awe from s.

But only Woohyun knew what he was up to.

They continued their small chat in the waiting room while waiting for their manager to turn up and call them to go.

But the more they sat there, the more Woohyun felt bad about the plan of ’s.

♥♥♥♥♥

Myungsoo pulled her to a secluded room, and locked the door.

Jiyeon blushed a little, thinking that he wanted a time for them.

But when she saw how the look on his face changed, the more she felt insecure. “Erm… Myungsoo oppa… Why are you looking at me that way?”

Myungsoo smirked and walked slowly to her, with teasing smile and lust shown on his face.

Jiyeon frowned and stepped back at every step he took. “Myungsoo oppa…?” She gulped and began to tremble. She didn’t like how this was going.

Myungsoo caught her wrist and pulled her nearer to him. “You’ve been here since yesterday, right?” He whispered huskily into her ears which made her shivered.

“You saw me?”

“Of course I did. So I was able to lock my target on you.”

Jiyeon frowned and tried to pull her wrist back but his grip was too strong, “What… target…?”

Myungsoo sniffed her neck and it which made her flinched, “You smell nice~”

Jiyeon’s bottom lips trembled and a tear strolled down her cheek. She knew where this was going already. “Erm… I have to go…”

She yanked her hand away and ran for the door but Myungsoo caught her back at once.

“Where do you think you’re going huh? Jiyeon, my fan~” He sang and trapped her on top of the table.

Jiyeon tried to struggle out of his grip but he wouldn’t move.

“I’ll be a pleasure, I assure you. You’re my fan, aren’t you? I bet you will enjoy it! It’s the best fan-service ever!” He smirked and buried his head in her neck, giving hickeys to it.

Jiyeon cried and tried to move away but he held her wrist tightly in his hands, making her unable to move.

“No… This is not you… You lied to the fans…”

Myungsoo pulled back and smirked down to her, “all idols are two-faced. Remember that.” And he tore her clothes opened.

Jiyeon cried and cried and rejected his touch but he didn’t care.

All he wanted was to pleasure himself.

And he did.

He just one of his fans.

He ed and wore his clothes back properly. “Thank you. That was a nice session.”

Jiyeon whimpered and picked her clothes up, trying to cover herself with the shredded clothes in her hands.

Myungsoo was about to open the door but was being stopped by her question, “Did… You do this to all other fans?”

He turned around and smirked at her, “Nope. You’re the first, count yourself lucky. All I banged was s in the clubs.”

And when he opened the door, he could see s panting outside. “What are you guys doing?”

Sunggyu saw the whimpering almost girl (she covered herself with her clothes) behind him and punched him immediately. “YOU ING JERK!”

Sungjong ran to her immediately and took off his coat for her.

She rejected his touch at first but he insisted her to wear it. He forcefully covered her with his coat and brought her out of his sight, sending her back to her home.

Sunggyu punched once more when he saw Jiyeon out of their sight. “HOW COULD YOU A GIRL?!”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and wiped the blood away. He saw Woohyun standing by the side, not looking into his eye and blamed him, “You told them?!”

Woohyun bit his lips nervously, “the more I think about it, the more I felt bad. She looked pure and kind. She was just your fan but you her.”

Myungsoo stood up from where he was at and glared at s, “So what if I did?! It’s just for fun!”

Now it was Dongwoo who punched him, and it was ten times harder than Sunggyu’s since he was wearing a ring on his hand. Now Myungsoo’s face had a scratch. “FUN?! FUN YOU SAID?! SHE’S NOT YOUR TOY! FIND ONE IN A CLUB IF YOU NEED TO RELEASE!” He spat and left the scene, too disappointed to see , or to even call him .

Hoya pulled his collar and gave him another punch, “ YOU!”

He left the scene with the rest following suit.

Sungyeol was the last one to leave and he sent a disappointing glance to him, “I thought you were better than that.”

Myungsoo scoffed and punched the wall beside him angrily. “ALL I DID WAS HAVING FUN! WAS THAT WRONG?!”

He shouted but heard no reply.

“!” He cursed and left the scene too, back to their dorm. He didn’t have the energy left to go to club.

When he reached their dorm, all members ignored him and did their own stuffs. He too, ignored them and went back to his own room.

After a whole day event outside, he was too tired to even bathe and so, he simply laid himself down on the bed.

He tried to sleep but once he closed his eyes, Jiyeon’s crying and scared face would pop up into his mind.

“AISH! What happened to me?!”

In the end, he still decided to take a cold bath to cool himself down before sleeping.

But it’s the same.

When he tried to sleep, he would see her face in his mind and slowly, he began to feel guilty.

Sungjong, who had sent Jiyeon home earlier finally reached home. Myungsoo’s ears perked up when he heard the door opened and Sungjong’s voice who said he’s back home.

He ran over to his room door and placed his ears closely against his bedroom’s door.

“How’s Jiyeon?” He could hear Sunggyu’s concerned voice speaking first.

“She looked scared. I made sure she slept first before coming back home. She almost killed herself in the bathroom if I never barged in.” And Sungjong voiced was heard.

Myungsoo gulped at that news. He didn’t thought it would be this bad.

“I’m sorry. I should’ve stopped him before he did it. Instead, I encouraged him to do so. It’s all my fault.” Now, Myungsoo could hear his buddy spoke.

“It’s your fault, partially. But mainly, it was Myungsoo’s fault. Don’t be too hard on yourself, at least Jiyeon’s fine at the moment.” Sungyeol said.

Myungsoo’s heart ached at that. It was his fault, totally, and he admitted it.

“Where’s Jiyeon living at? We can go visit her sometimes right? To make sure she’s okay?” Hoya thought it would be a good idea.

“Yeah. I didn’t see her parents at home too. She lived alone. She’s such a poor child. She stayed at Apgujeong area though. We can go together, I’ll bring you guys there.” Myungsoo was about to write down the address but Sungjong didn’t even complete it.

Apgujeong is such a big area!

“Alright. That will do. But, are we asking him along?” Sungyeol, being Myungsoo’s BFF, raised the question which everyone hated.

“What do you think?” Myungsoo could hear Dongwoo’s snapped. “If he’s going, I’m not going.”

Myungsoo could hear the rest of them agreed, and he felt damn awful. It was his fault. It was him, who made everyone hated him. It was him, who loved to play around. It was him, who hurt a girl’s heart and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter