First and Last

Happy Birthday BabyHo~ ONE SHOT

 

Soohyun was walking along the gate of them airport. He was holding one bag on his left hand and his handphone on the other hand, over his ear.

Hey.. Mom...

Soohyun.. you ...called?.. it's so early in the morning.... is something wrong?? His mom replied.

Anio... I just wanted to say. i'm going home...

Soohyun said as he pinned his phone between his ear and his right shoulder. He looked for some papers in his bag and looked around.

Mwo? Home? back here in Korea? but school isn't finished yet..

Umma.. i asked the principal to excuse me for awhile.

Soohyun continued walking up to the final check area. He held his phone with his hand as the guard checked his papers.

why are you going home??

MOm... It's Dongho's birthday... Soohyun said, smiling  at Dongho's name.

Dongho... oh yes... I forgot... Im sorry Soohyun-ah...

It's okay Umma.... i'm going home to spend time with him on his birthday..

Soohyun sat down by the waiting area.

Aww.. you're so sweet, Soohyun-ah...

Umma.. i miss him... I wanna hug him right now... and surprise him..

I know... Are you on your way now?

Im at the airport mom... Oh. it's a surprise.. so don't tell the others... especially Dongho.

Of ourse Soohyun..

 

FLIGHT NUMBER UK155... FLIGHT NUMBER UK155... bound for South Korea, the gate is ow open for boarding passengers.

The lady by the intercom announced twie. Soohyun looked around and saw an open gate.

Mom.. the plane's here...

Arassoo.. I'll wait for you here...

Thanks Umma...

Take care Soohyun... I love you..

I will Umma.. I love you too..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kiseop together with the rest of the members walked along the corridor of Dongho’s house. Dongho’s mother saw them and smiled at them. The boys smiled back and gestured an sssshhhh sound, putting their finger in their lips. Dongho’s mom just nodded as the boys continued to tiptoed going inside Dongho’s room. Kibum slowly opened the door, avoiding making creaking sounds. 5 heads popped out the side of the door, revealing a sleeping Dongho to them. All of them smirked as they tiptoed going to Dongho’s bed.

 

3…….2……

 

Alexander counted as they prepare to lunge over Dongho.

 

1!

All of them and I mean all of them attacked the poor baby Dongho. Kiseop and Kibum wrestled him in bed. Kevin and Xander were tickling him while Eli recording everything in the Videocam.

After all the wrestling and the tickling, all of them grew tired. Dongho was already up and they were all laughing. Kevin started to sing Dongho a birthday song..

 

Saeng-il Chukka Hamnida… Saeng-il chukka Hamnida… Saranghaeyo Shin Dongho…..

 

They all sang to Dongho with feelings in their heart. Dongho was smiling while watching his hyungs sing to him.

 

Saeng-il chukka Hamnida……

 

They all greeted him with smile on their faces. Dongho was very very happy when he noticed someone was missing. His smile turned upside down. The boys noticed it.

 

What’s wrong Dongho?

 

Kiseop asked. Dongho just shook his head then looked down.

 

Soohyun hyung… I wish he was here.

 

All of them agreed to what Dongho said, but still they can’t be sad on a birthday. Just as they were about to cheer Dongho up, a presence was sensed by the door. Dongho didn’t see who it was because he was still looking down. Eli and the rest smiled when they saw HIM by the door. He went to Dongho’s side and hugged him. Dongho didn’t care. He only wants Soohyun to be there.

 

Happy Birthday BabyHo~ <3

 

Dongho looked up to his side. Only one man calls him that and it’s his lover. Dongho beamed when he saw a familiar guy whom he was longing for, hugging him.

 

Soohyun Hyung!!!!

 

Dongho hugged Soohyun back, very tightly. The others whom were watching had a smile on their faces.

Soohyun pulled away and kissed Dongho on the lips. The younger one kissed back. Just as the scene was getting hot, Kevin interrupted them with a cough.

 

I know you guys are longing for each other but…… Kevin said.

Could you just do it later? We have to celebrate ya know..Kibum added.

 

Soohyun and Dongho both laughed and were embarrassed at the same time. 

 

Way to spoil the fun Kev.Soohyun replied back.

 

Kevin just sticks his tongue out to both of them.

 

You better get ready Dongho.. We’ll be waiting outside.Eli said as they walked out the door leaving only Soohyun and Dongho on the bed.

 

Soohyun grinned and hugged Dongho again, very tightly this time.

 

I missed you Dongho…..Soohyun sang as he rested his head on Dongho’s shoulders and closed his eyes.

 

Dongho still couldn’t believe that his lover was here. He was so happy that he would die. But of course, he wouldn’t die because Soohyun still needs him.

 

Hyung… Dongho sang

Hhmmm?Soohyun looked up to him

I need to get ready now….Dongho said.

 

Soohyun groaned. He doesn’t want to let go of Dongho. It’s so warm and he’s so happy when he’s with Dongho and letting him go makes him sad.

 

Five more minutes… He replied back. Dongho just laughed at his hyung’s childish act.

You make it seem more like I’m an Omma….Dongho replied still chuckling.

You will be……After you get legal.Soohyun answered back.

Dongho blushed hard as a tomato when he thought about what Soohyun said. He never expected his hyung to say that. Soohyun smirked when he looked up and saw Dongho blushing. Dongho looked at the other side, hiding his red face.

 

Aww… Come on BabyHo~ don’t be shy.Soohyun teased Dongho as he climbed on the bed and faced Dongho. Dongho’s face became redder, redder than you can imagine.

 

Soohyun chuckled at the sight. His Dongho was really shy.

Hyung… stop teasing me..Dongho pouted, showing his pouty lips.

Mianhae…Soohyun said and smiled. Dongho smiled back…

 

Soohyun helped Dongho get out of his bed.

 

I’ll get change ... you’ll wait outside right?Dongho asked curiously looking at Soohyun.

Soohyun smiled, but instead of answering he cupped Dongho’s face with his palms and started kissing him passionately. Dongho kissed back.

 

After a while Soohyun pulled away because of lack of oxygen.

Does that answer it?Soohyun asked smiling at the blushing Dongho. Dongho nodded his head. Soohyun smiled wider then went by door. He looked at Dongho one last time and gets out of the room.

 

Dongho smiled real wide and started jumping around the room. His happiness cannot be described by words.

 

Kiseop and Eli were waiting for Dongho at their living room. Kibum and Kevin were asked by Soohyun to buy something at the grocery while Soohyun and Alexander went to the location of the celebration. Dongho came out of his room disappointed not seeing Soohyun around.

He’s with Xander hyung..he said we’ll meet him there. Eli answered as if he read Dongho’s mind. Dongho just nodded and told her mother that they’ll be going…

 

Kiseop was driving going to a place where Soohyun told them to be there. The Beach.

It had a good weather that time. Good for celebrations.

Alexander met up with the guys. Dongho was still busy looking at the beach, but he noticed Soohyun wasn’t with Alexander…

 

Hyung… where’s Soohyun hyung?Dongho asked nudging on Xander’s arms.

He went to buy something... that’s what he told me… Xander replied.

Dongho pouted.

Hyung..buy me something… I’m hungry….He wailed.

Aigoo!! Let’s go.. I’ll buy you ice cream.Dongho beamed. Eli is the best when it comes to freebies.

 

Dongho and Eli were walking down the road, finding an ice cream parlor when Dongho saw a familiar figure inside a jewelry shop.

Dongho swore he saw Soohyun inside but wasn’t sure because of the silhouettes.

He continued to watch the man and was shock to see Soohyun came out of the jewelry shop.

Dongho beamed, thinking of a possibility of what will happen later. What’s happening in his head right now, Who Knows?

 

~~

After buying ice cream, Eli and Dongho went back to the beach and found Kevin and Kibum preparing the food.

Still No Soohyun.

 

Where’s Soohyun hyung??Dongho asked again.

Dongho… we don’t know..Kibum answered back

He haven’t come back yet? Dongho asked again.

No..but he’ll come.. so stop asking questions already..Kevin replied.

 

Hours passed. Kevin and Kibum prepared the food. Alexander prepared the mat. Eli helped Alexander in placing the mat on the white sand beach. Kiseop…well he’s just being Kiseop. Dongho was sitting on the seashore…

 

Where’s Soohyun hyung?? Why is he not here? I want to spend the rest of the day with him. Hyung? Where are you???Dongho kept on asking again and again. He really wants to be with Soohyun right now but still Soohyun is nowhere to be found.

 

Impatient are we?

 

Dongho snapped his head up and saw Soohyun smiling at him.

 

HYUNG!!!Dongho screamed then tackled Soohyun on the ground. Then they both start tickling each other, rolling on the sand laughing out loud.

 

The rest of the boys looked at them, also laughing from the scene.

 

Soohyun and Dongho got tired and were sitting on a beach. Dongho was so happy, he eventually remembered something which made him sad. Soohyun noticed the change of mood of the maknae…

 

What’s wrong?He asked

After this……. Are you leaving?? Dongho asked hoping for a good answer.

 

It has been silent for a minute until Soohyun spoke up.

 

No He answered. Dongho beamed.

Really?

Yes. I’ll always be here. Inside your heart.Soohyun replied.

Hyung.. You’re being cheesy….. Dongho teased.

At least I’m saying the truth…. Soohyun chuckled.

 

YA!!!! LOVEBIRDS!!! DINNER”S READY!!!!! Kiseop shouted to the two lovebirds sitting on the sand.

Soohyun carried Dongho bridal style going to the mat. Dongho giggled and hid himself in Soohyun’s chest.

 

The celebration was fun. It was good. Kiseop and Kibum had a food battle and eventually Kiseop won. Alexander was holding the Videocam and recorded all the happenings. Eli and Kevin went to buy beer. They kept on drinking..well except for Soohyun and Dongho. Dongho wanted to drink but Soohyun keeps on telling them no.

 

Come on Soohyun. Just one more year and that guy will be legal.Alexander said.

It’ll be no fun. Just let him taste once.Kibum added.

Yeah…hyung pleaseeeeeeeeeeee….Dongho begged.

NO..Soohyun shook his head in protest. They all gave up.. Soohyun is so hard to convince.

 

The night was surely fun. Eli keeps on telling jokes that they all laugh hard at. The night was growing dark and dark. Eli and Alexander are down already. Kevin and Kiseop are drunk and Kibum was asleep. Soohyun pulled Dongho by the seashore and started walking together. Soohyun brought the Videocam and started recording.

 

So.. How do you feel today…. Soohyun asked. Dongho smiled.

I feel great hyung… It’s all because of you…Dongho said with all his feelings.

Soohyun stopped walking and faced Dongho.

Dongho. I love you so much.. I really Really love you so much.

Dongho feel loved and happy but felt nervous at the same time.

I love you too hyung..

Soohyun pulled out a box and placed it in front of Dongho.

Hyung… W-what’s T-That?Dongho stuttered.

This..this is going to be my promise to you..

Dongho felt tearing up but forced to stop it. He can see the love in Soohyun’s eyes.

This is going to be my promise to you.. That both of us will be forever always…

Soohyun said as he shows the ring to Dongho.

H-hyung… i-it’s beautiful… but..im too young to get married…

Soohyun chuckled playfully. A child’s innocence.

Silly~~ this is not a wedding ring.. It’s my promise to you… Soohyun answered.

Dongho felt embarrassed. Soohyun hugged him and slid the ring in Dongho’s ring finger. Dongho looked at his ring with amazement.

HYUng~~~He said..

Hhmm??

I Love you…..Dongho said tearing up.

I Love you too….Soohyun replied.

Soohyun pressed the stop button. Both of them went back to the mat and saw the guys eating, some still drunk.. Kibum woke up at the sound of Eli and Kevin’s laughter. Dongho went to the comfort room for a while.. When he came back Soohyun was nowhere to be found.

 

Uhhh.. Where’s Soohyun hyung???

OH..Eli realized that Soohyun was missing..

Eh? We were just talking a while ago..Then I looked at Kibum when I looked back he’s gone. Kiseop said.

 

Dongho was surprised to what Kiseop had said. Just by then Dongho’s phone rang. It was Soohyun’s mother calling.

 

Y-Yoboseyo… Ahjumma?

D-dongho…Soohyun’s mother answered. Her voice was cracking because of crying.

Ah-Ahjumma.. What happened? Why are you crying….???

S-Soohyun.. H-He…

W-what happened to Soohyun ahjumma..???Dongho tensed up hearing Soohyun’s name.

 

The rest of the boys looked at Dongho with worried expressions.

 

S-Soohyun… H-He Died..

 

Dongho felt his world stop as soon as he heard the last word.

The boys received a text message from Soohyun’s sister. As soon as they read it, they all looked at Dongho. Dongho’s eyes were b up with tears,

 

No… No… T-That’s impossible Ahjumma….

We j-just claimed his b-body a while ago.. It was really him.

Impossible….h-he was just here a while ago….Dongho cried. Things are surely sinking in very fast to him.

W-what you are telling is impossible.Soohyun’s mother replied back.

h-How did.. how did he die?Dongho asked.. Confirming things.. He can’t actually believe he was saying this..

H-he was supposed to come home today… for your b-birthday..Soohyun’s mom stopped talking and felt sorry about what she had said.

Please continue..Dongho said.

H-His plane crashed this morning….Dongho heard Soohyun’s mother cried out loud. 

~~~~~~~~~

Soohyun was looking at the puffy clouds bu the window although it's dark, He can see them. He just wished that this plane could fly faster so ge can go to Dongho and suprise him.

Soohyun looked at his watch. 3:30 A.M. Soohyun was about to stand up when the plane suddenly shook. The lights went out, which the emergency lights took place with . All of the sudden passengers started sreaming. Some ar hyperventilating, some are crying.

This is not happening... Soohyun said.

He looked at everyone's face and even slapped his own face.

must be dreaming... wake up Soohyun... WAKE UP!!!! Soohyun shook his head viciously. 

THIS IS THE CAPTAIN SPEAKING!!! THE PLANE IS GONNA CRASH!!!! I REPEAT THE PLANE IS GONNA CRASH!!!

Soohyun heard over the intercom ....his eyes widened.

God  please.... No... Oh please No...

Soohyun's eyes welled up with tears.

THis is my end?? God.. It's Dongho's birthday today... my beloved Dongho... All my heart i loved him. .. All my heart and MY SOUL!! I want to be his side forever... Please.. let this be a dream.

Soohyun closed his eyes as his body threw up in the air as the plane crashed and dragged itself on the hard ground. The plane broke into two and half of it burnt. Soohyun's body was thrown up a few meters away from the plane. Still concious a bit but was slowly dying..

So this is really it.....

Soohyun struggles in opening his eyes.

GOD.. Please grant me my last wish .. I want to be with Dongho.. at least for his birthday.. So that i can make my proper farewell..please God... PLease.....

A tear managed to escape from Soohyun's eyes.

Dong...Ho....

was the last word that had managed to escape from his lips as he took his very last breath.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dongho and the rest were back in Seoul. They visited Soohyun’s funeral.

Kibum and Eli were talking to Soohyun’s Omma. Dongho only sat down on the chair.

 

So.. He’s really dead huh?Dongho said to himself sarcastically while looking at the empty space in front of him. Alexander hugged him from his side. Dongho started crying again.

 

Then why did it seem like everything that happened few days ago are real? WHY?

 Dongho ran outside the hall and stopped by the nearby hotel that they signed in.

Dongho ran to his room and cried.

He missed Soohyun

Those hugs..

Those Kisses..

Those words.

The voice… which he can never hear again

The warmth…which he can’t feel again..

The love…. Which he can only have

 

Hyung…… Dongho said as he kept on crying and crying… He didn’t want all those things to be gone. He really didn’t want to lose everything..especially Soohyun..

He wants to die too… but something’s stopping him.

Unknowingly, he saw the Videocam they used during his celebration.

Videos were flashed and he clicked every video..

 The first video was when he and his hyungs were wrestling each other..without Soohyun.

He watched the whole video and saw no sign of Soohyun. Even the time when they hugged each other and when they kissed each other. There was no Soohyun. There was really no Soohyun that time only Dongho. Dongho hugging air.Dongho kissing the air.

The next video was when they were both tickling each other. Still No Soohyun. Only Dongho, who’s rolling on the sand laughing..

Aigoo!! Lucky Lovebirds…..Dongho heard Kiseop said in the background.

Yeah hyung… what lovebirds..Dongho answered back.

The next video was when the celebration started, all the laughing and drinking and again. NO Soohyun. They were all talking to the air during the debate. No Soohyun at all.

 

Dongho’s eyes were b with tears again as his mind was battling to whether he will press the next button or not. He’s afraid to see what the next video will looks like without Soohyun. It hurt him a lot.

Still. He wanted to see so pressed the next button.

The next video was when Soohyun and Dongho were walking on the seashore. And again.. No Soohyun. And what shocked Dongho most was that he was the one holding the cam when all of the time Soohyun was the one holding it.

Dongho cried. So..during that time he was just talking to himself. Like a crazy guy,… He still watched the whole video although his view was blurring because of the tears.

The video was finished and Dongho was about to close the cam when another video started playing..

It was Soohyun wearing white clothes smiling.

Dongho cleared his eyes and watched the video.

 

Dongho-ah…. Mianhae if I left you..just like this.. I know you’ve been longing for me…

Believe me.. I am longing for you too… Maybe I chose a bad time to come…. And I also chose a bad time to leave… Im really bad at things..but I know… It wasn't a bad time when i met you and LOVED you. My BabyHo~ please don't be sad. when i'm gone i'll be watching you there.... above.. I don't want to see you cry...Arasso? I want to see you always smile...Dongho-ah… Don’t think that I’m gone just because I am not there by your side… like what I said. I’m always here. There inside your heart…

Babyho~ I need to go now….

 

Dongho cried out loud….

 

Hyung please no… Don’t go…… Dongho begged as if talking to the real Soohyun.

The creator calls me… Babyho~ from this day on… I want you to smile and be happy… Arassoo..? I LOVE YOU…..

 

And with that the video ended. Dongho cried his heart out. He didn’t want Soohyun to go… He never wanted to… but he doesn’t have any choice.

 

Hyung-ah..

~~

At the day last day of Soohyun, wherein he was to be buried. Dongho stood there. 

His hyung.. he already said goodbye. He'll be leaving already...

Yes hyung... i will bedo what you wish me to be..  Dongho said as he smiled and looked up,

Dongho..... Kiseop called.

Dongho snapped his head down.....

This is your l-last c-chance..t-to say g-goodbye.. Kiseop said between his cries.

Dongho gave out a big heavy sigh.. He went to Soohyun's coffin and for the last time looked at his lover's pale face. Memorizing every line, every contour. Dongho saw something attached to Soohyun's ring finger. It was familiar... Same as his.... Dongho smiled.. and he swear he saw Soohyun smile too.

HYung.... I love you... forever... Dongho said as he smiled and looked up the sky, a cold air passed by and he swear he felt Soohyun hug him.

I love you too, BabyHo~<3

 

 

After this……. Are you leaving?? Dongho asked hoping for a good answer.

 

It has been silent for a minute until Soohyun spoke up.

 

No He answered. Dongho beamed.

Really?

YES.. I'LL ALWAYS BE HERE.... INSIDE YOUR HEART... Soohyun replied

 

 

 

 

 

============================++++++++++++

CAN YOU READ THIS?

REALLY?

IT MEANS YOU FINISHED MY STORY RIGHT?

 

D'AWWWW~ THANK YOU ^^

 

sO TELL ME WHAT DO YOU THINK?????? 

Tell me the truth... 

If you have advices please tell me......

 

oh ... And so sorry if Soohyun died....

Its needed in the story  :((

mAxCaLeB21