A Christmas Scenario with You and Jimin (Bangtan)

A Christmas Scenario with You and Bangtan

 25 December 2013

It's 11am in the morning and you have just woken up from bed. Yawning while giving yourself a good stretch, you rolled down your bed and hobbled to the door. It flung open easily with a weak twist on the knob and you dragged your first foot out sluggishly. 

Ouch! You yelped, as your toes crashed into something hard and solid, causing you to trip over, but luckily you didn’t fall. You leant yourself against the wall and heaved out a heavy breath before looking down to check what you have kicked into. To your surprise, it was a petite little gift box.

Omo, was it from Jiminnie? You squealed, bending down to remove the lid excitedly. Your gaze fell directly upon a snow globe lying on top of the yellow mashes. It was beautiful. Gingerly, you held up the globe with both hands. It was the first snow globe you ever received in your life and to you, it’s every girl's dream to receive one from the guy she likes. You wound the key below the globe and the snow begins to flutter, filling the glass sphere as the couple cuddling together in the centre began to spin slowly to the music in the sparkly white background. The scene was so romantically enchanted, you imagined yourself to be the girl in the globe and the boy to be Jimin. Although the boy looks much thinner compared to Jimin who had firm biceps and well defined abs, he had those adorable tiny eyes like him. You were in seventh heaven about the snow globe he gave you, and you can't wait for him to find out what you have bought for him. You knew he would love it as much as you do. You placed the snow globe back into the box carefully and left it in your room before taking out another blue gift bag and shutting the door behind you. By then, you were fully awake and energized. You skipped to his room and realised he's not in, so you left it on his bed and skipped down to the kitchen.

“Merry Christmas, _____-ah! Do you want a cup of coffee?” Jungkook passed by you on his way to the kitchen.

"It’s okay, I don't drink coffee," You murmured sweetly.

Jimin who was lying on the couch, pretending to be asleep, heard your reply. He smirked satisfyingly, knowing that you never drink coffee.

"But I don't mind a cup of hot choco!" You chirped, following Jungkook into the kitchen, hands rubbing against his back for warmth.

His mouth instantly fell agape; he didn't expect that one coming.

So knowing your habits doesn’t mean knowing your heart.

He sat up, glancing over his shoulders to check on what the two of you were doing, and he saw Jungkook picking two matching mugs from the dish rack while you were collecting the ingredients in the cabinet. It doesn't seem to be intentional but Jimin was furiously jealous. You unloaded the things in your arms in Jungkook's while he took it to the table. Jimin's two thick eyebrows furrowed even closer. The fact that the mugs were of the same colour was already pushing his limits, not to mention skinships here and there. He wouldn’t even allow you to do simple things like going to the mart to buy necessities with Jungkook.

He turned to have a last look at you two, and realised you were actually looking back.

He tilted his head up quickly with a high and mighty what-are-you-looking-at look to hide his astonished bug-eyed expression and sink back into the couch, hiding his face into the pooh blanket he has been clutching onto since that morning.

Pshh. You muffled your giggle with your palm, which soon became choking coughs his adorable face surfaced in your mind again.

"What's so funny?" Jungkook asked, clearly baffled.

“I don’t know either." You were equally confused at Jimin's expression.

"Are you okay? Wanna drink some water?" Jungkook turned to pour some water from the jug on the table.

"Ye-" You stifled your cough and took a few steady sips.

"Yes I'm fine." You tried again, clearing your throat.

Relieved, Jungkook got back to prepare the hot chocolate.

“Did you receive my Christmas present?" He asked out of the blue.

“Present? What present?” Your mind backtracked instinctively to the snow globe.

“You mean the pink-”

“Yeah the pink gift box outside your room. Didn’t you see it?” He replied puzzlingly.

“It was from you?...” Your eyes widened and your tone fell, making no attempt to hide your disappointment.

“You don’t like it?” He was saddened by your reply. “I thought girls like snow globes, musical boxes, stuffs like that... Am I wrong?”

“No no, it’s not it! I really love your present... I really do. I’m just sorry I didn’t get you a present just as nice.” You tried.

He let out a tiny breath; you can’t tell whether it was relief or disbelief. You felt really sorry and wanted to say something nice to him.

"The snow globe from you is my very first Christmas present I received this year and it's definitely worth the title.” You joked and slapped his shoulder lightly while laughing, embarrassed about what you just said. You could see Jungkook blushing slightly and guffawed along in your laughters, and it made you feel a lot better that he did.

“You’re a million times nicer than this stingy landlord who doesn't even get the house a Christmas tree. He probably wouldn’t get us presents too." You puffed up your cheeks and splurged all the milk in the carton into the saucepan.

"I got mine though.” Jungkook replied softly.

“What? He did? Then how about me?” You puckered up your lips and began to stir the milk in the saucepan madly.

“Maybe he’ll pass it to you later? You woke up like just 5 minutes ago, you can't expect him to have the chance to give the present to you right?" Jungkook knew it when you got angry.

"Hmph, 5 minutes is more than enough, or he could have at least left it at my door like you did." You argued.

"And about the tree, hyung was probably saving to get us better presents. He got me a pretty fine watch and I only got him a ten buck iPhone cover okay. He is a wise spender when it comes to money." Jungkook ignored your groundless defend and gave himself another shot to explain.

"Wise spender? More like a wise saver. He's such a penny-pincher!" You took over and started stirring in lighting speed. You were angry that you haven’t got his present yet when Jungkook had already given his, and the first thing you did after waking up was to place it in his room. He could have done that too. You thought.

"How dare he have the cheek to pull a face at me just now," Small drips of hot chocolate rained over the stove upon your second rewind of his "adorable face".

"Hey hey, don’t take it on the poor hot choco." Jungkook joked as he took the spoon away from you hastily.

"Arghh the OLD GRUMPY PETTY PENNY-PINCHER LANDLORD AJUSSIIIII." You hollered.

Jungkook can only laugh at your cute angry ways.

"Who was that old and grumpy... penny-pincher landlord ajussi you say?" A slightly high-pitch yet irritatingly familiar man's voice rang in your ears. Obviously it wasn't Jungkook.

You turned around to see Jimin, with a gigantically huge human-sized Rilakkuma in his arms. It had a big striking green-red striped bow tie tied around its neck and it looked extremely cute and squishy. You can't control yourself to give it a few mental punches one after another.

"OMONAA. Is this for me?" Your eyes lit up.

“RILAKKUMAAAAAAA,” you screamed and hopped around the kitchen.

"Carefu-" Jimin shrieked when you almost knocked over the jug of water on the table, dropping the Rilakkuma in his hands.

You balanced back up on two feet and grinned, "TADA! I'm perfectly fine."

"Yah be careful, you're going to pay up if you break anything here. These are expensive I warn you. And this is for you in return of your ant-sized Rila," He picked up the Rilakkuma and shoved it to you.

"Yah you ungrateful fellow, does a jug matter more or me? And the ant-sized~ Rila had cost me twenty-eight bucks for goodness sake. I can live for another week with this money ya know." You cracked open his head with your knuckles and wrapped Rilakkuma in your arms, barely covering half of it.

"Ouch!" He rubbed the injured part of his head with a painful look on his face.

"Oops sorry, overpowered. Thanks for my Rila!" You stuck your tongue out mischievously and scurried off in wobbly steps, hugging such an enormous creature.

"Yah ____-ah, don't you want your hot choco?" Jungkook yelled with two green mugs in his hands.

"Oppa, you can have mine!" You yelled back.

Jimin smiled again in satisfaction. So he does know your heart.