Chapter 2 - Introducing Myself

Fighting for Myself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Y-Yes, I’m Claire. Nice to meet you” – I waved to him in signal of gratitude.

I sat on the floor while grabbing my books. Suga sat next to me and helped me grabbing the rest of the books. Suddenly our hands touched and I felt my cheeks turning pink. I was so nervous that I took my hand in a sudden and stood up.

He smiled softly and I could feel my heart beating faster.

“Do you need any help?”- He gave me his hand and I took some seconds to react. He was being so nice to me; I should try to be nicer to him too.

“Hm… Well, I think I’m lost… Do you know where is…” I looked to my schedule “Vocal class?”

“Sure, I’m heading there right now! Which class are you attending?”

“Vocal class, the teacher said it was the advanced class so…” – I couldn’t finish when I heard Suga talking to me while smiling with his brighten smile. I swear I died with his smile.

“Really? I’m in that class, this means we’ll be classmates”

Suddenly Suga got closer to me. He took my books and carried them himself.

“S-Suga, you don’t need to do that, I can… do it myself”

“Don’t worry, I want to carry them” – He smiled.

Suga’s smile makes me smile as well, I feel so warm when I’m next to him. What?! Claire, wake up you can’t fall again for someone!

I thanked him and went side by side with him to the class. When we reach our class he opened the door for me to come inside. Such a gentleman.

The teacher yelled at me, I was scared, however Suga step in front of me and bowed, apologizing, to the teacher claiming it was his fault.

“She is a new student, and it’s my fault that she arrived late, please don’t punish her, punish me instead”

My heart st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter