Early Birthday Present

Birthday Boy

"Yeol!" "Chanyeol!"

"W-what?" he stuttered a bit surprised by an angered Tashauna.

"Why are you not ready? We have 15 minutes before we leave, and we have to drive 10 minutes to get there! So don't what me!" she hollered. They had planned to meet up with the rest of EXO at the mall to hang out and as always Chanyeol is running late.

"Come ooon" he whined with as much aegyo as possible.

Aish, such a brat" Tashauna mumbled in English. Chanyeol grabbed her by the waist, pulling her into his broad chest. 

"What was that yeobo? Brat?" he whispered in her ear. Tashauna shuddered.

"You understood me?" she ansked surprised.

"Kris has been teaching me some things. You didn't thing I'd date a girl without knowing her native language, did you?" he replied with a snide mark in his tone.

"Dammit kris. you betrayed me." Tashauna mumbled to herself. At that moment, Chanyeol laughed with his deep voice that didn't match his child-like face. He tightened his grip on Tashauna's waist and leaned to kiss her. Tashauna loved how their lips molded together, how his arms fit perfectly around her body, how he knew how to make her forget why she was angry.

"I'll go get ready." he spoke after parting lips.

--------

"Stop....stop....I said stop!" Tashauna yelled while driving to meet the rest of EXO. 

"Stop!" she yelled again. Chanyeol kept touching Tashauna and poking her while she was driving.

"But I'm boooored" he exaggerated.

"Yah! We've been in the car for 5 minutes! How can you be bored!" Tashauna was really losing her patience. To ignore his whining she the radio to drown him out. Her favorite song by SHINee, symptoms was on. She began humming along drowning out her surroundings. Chanyeol started singing along with his husky deep voice that always gave Tashauna chills. When they arrived at the mall, they started walking towards the food court where they got surrounded by eleven complaining men.

"Yah! Where have you been?!" Tao whined.

"Your late!....Again!" Luhan complained

"Guys! instead of disrupting the peace, lets sit down, shut the hell up, and order some damn food cause I'm hella starving." Kris roared over everyone.

"Kris-hyung, did you just say 'hella'?" Sehun the maknae, next to Tao, questioned.

"yeah, but thats the least of our problems." he replied cooly. Kris had a reputation for being the cool but cold leader of EXO.

"Kris! You taught Chanyeol English!" Tashauna came storming.

"Dammit" Kris said hiding behind Suho, EXO's other leader. After everyone calmed down, they ordered lots of food and chowed down.

--------

When meal time was over, they decided to split up and start shopping since christmas was only a month away. When they broke off into groups Tashauna ended up with Kyungsoo who she occasionally called squishy to make him angry. Tashauna was closest to Kyungsoo out of the EXO group besides Chanyeol. She told him all of her problems.

"Kyungsoo-hyung" Tashauna called while they were walking through some random stores.

" Didn't I tell you to call me oppa?" he questioned, as he was sifting through some shirts.

"Kyungsoo-hyung, just listen please." she whined. Tashauna never used the word oppa unless she really wanted something.

"Yes, what is it dongsaeng." he chuckled at her cuteness.

"Can you help me pick out Chanyeol's birthday present?" she asked sheepishly.

"You waited until last minute again! His birthday is tommorow." Kyungsoo scolded.

"I-I...Kyungsoo-hyung just help me, please" she pleaded. Tashauna wasn't one to beg infront of people. She was very independent, but Kyungsoo was one person she would pleed to, not even Chanyeol knew she was capable of asking for help.

"Why should I?" he teased.

"Kyungsoo-oppa!" she whined. Kyungsoo laughed patting her shoulder.

"Your serious huh? you never call me oppa unless you want something really bad." Kyungsoo agreed to help and Tashauna was happy.

--------

While Tashauna was paying for a new hat to add to Chanyeol's collection, Kyungsoo recieved a phone call from one of the other members to meet up. When Tashauna and Kyungsoo met up with the other guys they decided to call it a day. Back in the car, Chanyeol and Tashauna were sitting in silence, but not an awkward silence, a comfortable silence. That's what Tashauna loved about their relationship. They didn't need to talk to keep a comfortable atmosphere, it just was. When they got home Tashauna was about to change into a more comforting attire when Chanyeol grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her close.

"Hajima! what do you want?" she said irritated. I see you have a bag. What you buy?" he asked curiously, ignoring her irritation.

"Your birthday present, now let go so i can put it away."

"You waited until last minute again didn't you?" he asked already knowing the answer. Tashauna turned her head away denying it. Chanyeol found this cute and decided to have some fun.

"Yah. look at me." he demanded.

......nothing

"look at me sweetie"

.....still nothing

"Tashauna, if you don't look at me I'll bit you." Tashauna turned around surprised by this statement. Taking his chance, Chanyeol grabbed her face crasing his lips onto hers. He lifted her up and carried her to their room. They collapsed onto the kind sized bed entangled in each other. Chanyeol's hands slid up Tashauna's shirt causing her to gasp at the sudden cold hands gripping her side. He bit her lip softly and began to take one anothers clothing off. That night they wrapped themselves in each other and Chanyeol was happy to receive his early birthday present.