Just Shut Up...

Just Shut Up (and ask me to dance)

It would have been nice for Baekhyun to receive some sort of message from Chanyeol about the appropriate attire of the party they would meet up at. But no, that never happens and this time Baekhyun is awkwardly shifting through crowds of elegantly dressed ladies and gentlemen-all giving him pretty ty looks. He keeps his head down.

"Baekhyun!" a voice ever so recognizable calls out to him over the hushed whispers and giggles around.

Baekhyun is not amused. Turning a sharp 90 to the direction of the voice, he quickly spots, of course, a well-prepared Chanyeol. Suit, slacks, shiny polished shoes-even a bow tie. All that .

For god's sake why was he so attractive. It pissed Baekhyun off even more to know that this guy had him drooling, despite how annoying he was. Approaching Chanyeol with a scowl, he immediately tugged on the man's sleeve and rather rudely pulled him away from his current company.

"Why didn't you-" And he stopped as Chanyeol slung his the suit coat over his raised shoulders, his lips being brushed by the warm pad of Chanyeol's thumb. 

Before he could protest and shrug off the coat, he noticed that Chanyeol had worn a vest over a white sleeved dress shirt underneath-a black bow around the collar at his neck topping off the look with so much charm it made Baekhyun blush. 

"Baek... sorry-it's my fault, huh. I should have told you more about tonight. Well, here you go-I've got this underneath so you can take the coat." 

Sigh. At least Baekhyun was wearing black jeans to at least compliment the fancy coat's color. He was far less ready to yell at Chanyeol than before, merely shaking his head when he couldn't find the words to argue. Baekhyun settled on a grin that would tell Chanyeol all he really wanted to say then. 

"Just shut up and ask me to dance."

-

A/N: A little scene I thought of a while ago. Guess this is my first posted oneshot. C: BaekYeol! In honor of this couple's first time on my aff, I'll share what I think of the ship.

BaekYeol is super cute-like, fluffy sugar rainbows and a prancing unicorn Lay at the top. They seem to fit together like a puzzle, and they are just amusing to see together. It's really nice that they are two chatty friends and they really do seem to relish each others' presences. In an alternate universe, I can see them together as a true couple, a really cute one, but I can see them fighting too. I guess I'll just wrap up saying that if they really were in a relationship, it would seem to be a normal, realistic one-with a touch of more sweet than sour.