It's Raining Today...

He Sure Needed the Warmth

It's incredibly dreary, Sehun notes to himself as he folds his hands on the table tightly as though the act would instantaneously give him warmth.
He grins at the sight of people two stories below, walking briskly to and fro the crosswalk. In another half hour he'll have to blend into that canvas-settle amongst the crowds of purposeless people. Trying to fill their lives with purposeless activity. 

Sehun shudders and folds his elbows as he settles his chin atop folded fists. "I'm too cynical," he judges himself in his mind, blurred street lights faintly flashing through the fog on the window. "Weather must be getting to me."

Before he even starts to voice his thoughts to himself in an informal manner(a strange habit he's opt to do, especially when he has no company) there's a hand infiltrating the very corner of his peripheral vision bringing down a steaming cup of milk tea ordered just a few minutes ago. 
Sehun usually orders a refreshing fruit bubble tea at this store, but hell, it was freezing and he sure needed the warmth. 

He sharply tilts his head upward and sees a pair of smiling eyes fixated on him. A little lower and he notes the girl-no wait, this person has a faint, but existent touch of manliness... 

...feminine guy is grinning right at him. Sehun feels the obligation to shyly smile back and nod slightly as the cup softly hits the table surface.
"It's raining a lot today and I don't think it will rain tomorrow." the man says as he lets out a content sigh.
What an icebreaker. It's not raining, Sehun makes sure to himself by glancing out the window again in a split second. But it's a possibility, with all the big clouds settling menacingly atop the buildings.
Sehun nods again, before looking back up at the man and reads the nametag on his uniform. Lu Han. Sounds foreign.

 

-

 

A/N:  This is a little drabble/ficlet; I might continue it.  Inspired by Luhan's comment to Sehun in one of the BTS ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=WvpJoEgRnRM#t=131 ), "It's raining a lot today and I don't think it will rain tomorrow."  Goodness, that line was meant to be in a fanfic.

This is the most weird and embarrassing first story I've ever made (as Jongdae says, firsts are the most important), but I suppose I'll keep it here.  If you're an avid reader of mine, perhaps you'll see me grow.