Hold my Hand

Let's Eat

Hellow all! Waves. It's been a while, hasn't it? This is just a short chapter because I have been itching to write something and LET'S EAT is just DAEBAKKK!! Woohoo!! I love that show omg everybody is so hilarious and everything is so funny hahaha! This chapter is just fluff stuff and my writing is kind of weird now, like it has no flow haha but anyways... enjoy!! :)

 

 

 

Yoseob crouched at the roadside, hugging his knees close to his chest. He yawned, it was just too early to be up for a winter morning and it was too freezing today – he zipped up his orange puffy coat up to his nose.

 

 

A familiar blue car approached and Yoseob immediately jumped up from his crouching position. The window rolled down as he peered into the car, he tried to open the front door but it was still locked. Yoseob frowned at Daeyoung who smiled so brilliantly towards him.

 

 

“Yah, open the door.” Yoseob murmured as he pulled at the door ferociously.

 

 

Daeyoung quickly pressed on the lock button to open the door and laughed loudly as Yoseob huffed into the car. The younger man hugged his own body because it was just too bloody cold.

 

 

“It’s cold…” He shivered lightly and instinctively Daeyoung notched the heater up. In no time at all, comfortable warmth filled the car and Yoseob visibly relaxed as he zipped down his coat a little bit.

 

 

“Better?” Daeyoung asked, still smiling so brilliantly like always.

 

 

Yoseob nodded and smiled back, two cute dimples appearing on his young face. Daeyoung ruffled his hair with affection.

 

 

When Yoseob was all comfortable and buckled up, the car started and off they went. Yoseob had no idea where they were going, he had no idea what they would be doing, he had no idea what was going on. All he knew was that Daeyoung called and asked him to go on a date and that was it. The phone call had been brief and noisy because the older man was with some clients or acquaintances or something. Yoseob had no chance to refuse or say no.

 

 

“Where are we going?” Yoseob asked curiously.

 

 

Daeyoung hummed, “Hah, it is going to be so much fun. You will be so shocked and surprised and this will be the best day of your life.”

 

 

Yoseob raised an eyebrow and laughed loudly at the nonsense. He was so used to this, he could not get annoyed anymore, especially when Daeyoung ended his boasting with that confident half-smirk-half-smile thing.

 

 

“What are you laughing at?” Daeyoung sounded a little offended.

 

 

Yoseob inhaled a big breath to stop his laughter and beamed, “Nothing. It’s just… you.”

 

 

Upon hearing that, Daeyoung smiled again, wider this time. “That’s not a bad thing, is it?”

 

 

“Nope, not at all.” Yoseob shook his head cutely and Daeyoung chuckled. 

 

 

During a red light, Daeyoung reached back, grabbed a plastic bag from the backseat and placed it on Yoseob’s lap.

 

 

“Woah….” Yoseob’s eyes shone as he rummaged the content of the plastic bag. There were bottles of milk, ready-to-eat sausages, some bread, and boxes of Pepero. The younger man quickly unwrapped the sausage and let out a satisfied groan as he took a bite of the delicious snack.

 

“Aigoo, you only know how to eat but nothing of preparing. Aigoo… aigoo…” Daeyoung gave Yoseob a judging stare – with no malice intent at all – which was totally ignored by the happy younger man who was busy wiggling in his seat because the sausage was his favorite snack.

 

 

“Which food do you want, Daeyoungah?” Yoseob was busy looking into the plastic bag to get some snack for Daeyoung when the older man suddenly snatched the sausage from his hand and shoved the whole thing into his mouth.

 

 

Daeyoung expected some screams, something along the lines of angry but then Yoseob started to chuckle, “Yah…” he chuckled in disbelief, “Yah… why did you take half-eaten sausage? I can unwrap a new one for you to eat.”

 

 

Another smirk, another smile, “Food shared with you is the most delicious. I don’t want a new one.”

 

 

Yoseob rolled his eyes but could not fight the blush that crept onto his cheeks. He shook his head as he opened the seal for a bottle of milk that he would share with Daeyoung too.

 

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

 

“What is this place?” Yoseob laughed out loud as another group of children passed by them in the parking lot. They were walking towards the entrance gate of an amusement park because Daeyoung had decided to park in a sheltered area which was a distance away from the park’s entrance.

 

 

“Hello all.” Daeyoung bowed politely to the children who stared at him like he was crazy. “Hello, how are you?” He smiled at the female teachers who all blushed and giggled as they bowed back to the smooth insurance man. Yoseob could do nothing but shook his head and chuckled in disbelief at his lover’s behavior.

 

 

Daeyoung’s lovely – and borderline flirtatious – attitude towards everybody often caused misunderstandings amongst his acquaintances and friends because he treated everybody so well, men and women alike. Most of the women were always sure that Daeyoung had special feelings for them because he treated them really nice, all of the skinship and the smile and the smirks and the phone calls and the visits – and the list went on – and the men always thought that he was after all the women and so Daeyoung got into trouble almost as often as he patronized famous restaurants for meals.

 

 

And so Daeyoung had always fallen back to his “first love” story to wave off those women – and men – and it seemed that it worked quite well. Yoseob was just afraid that his lie would fall through one day sooner or later and Daeyoung had to choose if he still wanted Yoseob or not.

 

 

“Ta-dah! We are here!” Daeyoung announced excitedly, opening his arms widely as if to present a grand scene before them. There was a short pause between them before Yoseob cackled loudly, clutching his stomach because this was as ridiculous as it could get.

 

 

It was an outdoor park with a huge and high snow slope as the main attraction. There was a small sheltered ascending walkway at the side for the visitor to go to the top before sliding down from the snowy hill. Big green trees lined up neatly round the park, swaying gently when the freezing breeze pushed through them. Small tented shops scattered at the foot of the hill, offering warm drinks and snacks. It was all really wonderful and romantic if not for the fact that the place was a children playground; almost ninety percent of the visitors were kids and their parents.

 

 

Oh well, this was Goo Daeyoung we were talking about and he could get as random as no one could get.

 

 

“Why are you laughing?” Daeyoung asked, confused. “Isn’t this great?”

 

 

Yoseob’s laughter got louder at the question and when he caught sight of Daeyoung’s frown, the younger man hugged his lover and gave him a smooch him on the cheek, “This is wonderful. Thank you for bringing me here.” The smile on Daeyoung’s face could not get brighter.

 

 

They walked to the station where they could rent the rubber slide and carried one each to the top of the hill. The sheltered walkway was quite crowded and they had to queue for their turn to slide down from the snowy hill. “Look,” Yoseob pointed to the roof of the ascending walkway, “The roof is colorful, they are so pretty!” He squealed excitedly, still looking up, admiring the colorful roof.

 

 

Daeyoung snorted a little in amusement as he grabbed Yoseob’s hands into his warm and strong hold. “Not as pretty as you are.” Yoseob blushed immediately and tried to release his hand from Daeyoung’s grip. “You are so embarrassing. This is embarrassing. Don’t hold my hand like this. People are watching.”

 

 

Daeyoung shrugged nonchalantly and tightened his hold, “So what, they can watch all they want. You are my lover, if they have a problem with that, they can talk to me about it.” There he went with the smirk again and how could Yoseob possibly fight that?

 

 

Unfair.

 

 

So the only things Yoseob could do now was to hold Daeyoung’s hand back.

 

 

And it was so comfortable Yoseob would never want to let it go.

 

 

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

 

 

Yoseob huffed his way into the café near Daeyoung’s officetel in which they would be meeting. He scanned the place and immediately spotted an excited man waving at him. That was Daeyoungie. The younger man walked to the table and exchanged polite greeting with Sookyung.

 

 

“Do you want some water, Yoseobah?” Daeyoung asked. Yoseob nodded absently as he settled down on the chair next to Daeyoung.  

 

 

Daeyoung turned to Sookyung and said, “Noona, get us some water. I’m thirsty.”

 

               

Both Yoseob and Sookyung stared at Daeyoung in disbelief.

 

 

“Why should I?” Sookyung crossed her hands in front of her chest defiantly.

 

 

“Because Noona, you are mine.” Daeyoung said matter-of-factly and Yoseob sighed in defeat. He was too used to listening to this kind of coming out from Daeyoung’s reckless mouth. This was why the older man had to face so many misunderstandings.

               

 

Sookyung made an offended face, she looked totally annoyed.  “What did you say?”

 

 

“You didn’t hear from your mother? I played Korean cards with your mother and I won you. She bet you instead of money because she was losing a lot.” Daeyoung answered simply and Yoseob was kind of scared of what was going to happen next.

 

 

“Hah!” Sookyung scoffed. “Lies. How dare you lie again?”

 

 

“Aigoo… It’s not a lie.” Daeyoung defended himself, “If you can’t trust me then call your mother once.” Sookyung was absolutely taken aback as he leaned in, confidence boosting, “Noona you are mine, so hurry up get some water for me and Yoseob and also massage my shoulders. You see, I played Go-stop so fiercely, my shoulders hurt a lot.” Daeyoung made a shoo-ing motion.

 

 

Sookyung was about to burst when Yoseob cut in to release the tension, “Ah… I can get water for Daeyoung and myself. Noona, you just sit here. I will be right back.”

 

 

A hand grabbed Yoseob’s arm when he was about to go to fetch some very troublesome drinking water. “No,” Daeyoung spoke, “Noona should do it. Hurry and do it.”

 

 

 Sookyung bit her lips in annoyance as her eyes shot some really fatal daggers to Daeyoung when she stood up and walked off to get some drinks for all of them.

 

 

Yoseob frowned in worry, “Yah, you shouldn’t do that to her. She is your Noona after all. I will help her get the water.”

 

 

For the second time, Daeyoung grabbed onto Yoseob’s arm stubbornly and forced him back to sit down on the chair next to him. The older man continued staring intensely.

 

 

“Daeyoungah, are you okay?” Yoseob waved a hand in front of Daeyoung’s face, “Why are you like this?”

 

 

“Shhh…” Daeyoung whispered, “Let me look at you. I need to see your face real bad. Just stay still and let me look at you properly.”

 

 

Yoseob snorted, “We just had that date a few days ago. What is wrong with you?”

 

 

“I met with Doyeon.” Daeyoung answered, still staring at Yoseob’s face without even blinking.

 

 

“Do…yeon…?” Yoseob tilted his head, “Ah, Attorney Oh Noona?”

 

 

Daeyoung nodded as he grabbed Yoseob’s hand and placed it on top of his left chest.

 

 

“What are you - ?”

 

 

“Let me just do this for a while. Only you can stare at me and touch me like this.” Daeyoung said seriously.

 

 

Yoseob laughed awkwardly, looking back to check if Sookyung was back. “Yah, we cannot do this. Noona will be here in a minute.”

 

 

“I know, don’t worry. But for now, just let me do this for a bit.” Daeyoung stared and squeezed Yoseob’s hand harder.

 

There was no smirk this time but Yoseob’s heart was still beating so quickly.

 

 

Unfair.

 

 

So the only things Yoseob could do now was to let Daeyoung hold his hand.

 

 

And it was so comfortable Yoseob would never want to let it go.