Baby [ Taehyung x Jimin ]

Drabbles

It was a lazy Saturday and Taehyung wasnt ready to be tickled by the little sunrays that got into the room. he groaned as he covered his eyes with his arms, not too effectively trying to block out Mr Sun. He turned over and his hand found a blanketed figure. He smiled. He buried himself under the covers trying to pry thr figure out. He opened his eyes hoping to see his favourite face still bed-headed but he was disappointed to find nothing more than a few pillows. He frowned. He groaned , twisted and turned under the covers, whining all by himself.

"He must've been at the gym again. Ugh" he sighed to himself.

He got out of the covers and rubbed his eyes as he reached for his towel. Might as well take a bath and make breakfast, he thought. The boyll be back in a few and he always brings back an army of a stomach after a little workout. He was midway in the shower when he thought he heard the bathroom door open, but no other sound was made. Must've been in his mind. He already had shampoo in his eyes so he didnt dare to open them more. He whinned inwardly when he struggled for dominance over the shampoo but a light, bubbly chuckle came inches before him. Then two familiar thumbs were wiping the intruding shampoo out of his eyes. Slowly, Taehyung opened his eyes and found the face he was looking for a little while ago.

"Hi" he smiled.

"Hello."

"Thanks for the help."

"No problem. You mind if I join in?" the boy smiled.

He asked as the water was running down his hair to his neckline.

"You're already in. Shapoo?" Taehyung offered.

"Only if you do it for me. I dont want to get any of it in my eyes."

"Baby." Taehyung poked his sides.

"YOUR baby, mind you."

"Awww, so cheesy I could almost taste it."

But all the same, he turned off the shower and poured some shampoo. The boy was sitting on the edge of the bathtub and Taehyung started to scrub his hair. Taehyung loved doing this, it was one of the many other things he loved when he's with this boy. He gets to baby him.

"Jimin, stop kissing my tummy, it tickles." Taehyung made a funny dance to avoid the kisses.

And, he gets to be babied. Who doesnt like that? Especially when its always to be kissed and loved by the one you adore more than yourself?

"I know." Jimin smiled up at the elder.

"Come on, lets finish up, I'm hugnry" Taehyung giggled as he smudged some shampoo on Jimin's cheeks.

"Hey! That's supposed to be my line! And, you gotta help me shave frst."

"I already did your shampoo, you baby."

But he did it anyways.

 

A few wet kisses in the shower later, Taehyung was being helped by the other in drying his hair. He was sitting on the sink counter and Jimin was leaning in between Taehyung's thighs. They giggled and exchanged kisses as Jimin told the other what he wanted for breakfast and he wasnt talking about food.

"Later, okay? I'm really hungry and I'm afraid I'll eat you" Taehyung laughed.

Jimin smirked all the way to his ears. Taehyung laughed at the boy's expression and got down to get out of the bathroom and the bedroom. He wanted to make breakfast but it wasnt easy if Jimin was in THIS mood. He had to get far and fast before he was grabbed.

"I'm going-"

He paused.

He was only halfway out of the bedroom they shared and he was greeted by a pathway of stick-it-notes. There were writings on all of it and he wanted to read them all but he was too distracted by something else. Ballons. There could be more than a few dozens of them, floating under the ceiling. The strings were all dangling down with a picture stuck on each of it. Pictures of them and the years they went through together. There were so many of them!

Taehyung followed the stick-it-note trail and he was led to the living room, strainght to the flat screen TV. He saw the CD on the table and there was a note stuck on it.

"Play me."

He did and his tears brimmed when the first thing that appeared was a picture of his parents. Then it was a video. His mom and dad were both cackling and laughing over their inability to handle a camera by their own. Taehyung laughed. When they finally settled, they gave their speech and said "Happy Birthday, Tae!" They made a joing heart with their arms and they laughed at themselves.

But Taehyung was crying.

The screen changed and a ton of his friend's picture appeared. Then came the pictures of him and Jimin. Some were his candids, Jimin most probably took them, he thought, giggling. Many were of him eating and acting goofy...but there were many others that were of him sleeping and laughing. Suddenly it changed into a video again.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!" five familiar voices screamed. Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Jin hyung, Hoseok hyung and Jungkook. All of them were smiling like a bunch of goofballs they were as they held a banner saying 'Happy Birthday TaeTae'. They were all wearing birthday hats and he thought it looked cute. He was sure Jin hyung made them wear it.

"I'm sorry we cant celebrate it with you, hyung, but Jimin hyung wont let us. He said if we want, we'd at least do it the next day cuz he wants you all to himself today" the youngest had said, pouting.

Taehyung laughed as he wiped his tears. They seem to have a mind of their own because they werent showing any signs of stopping. All his friends gave their speeches and waved goodbye. He smiled. He thought it was done, the vidoe, but it wasnt when Jimin's face popped up. He was adjusting his hair in the video and it made Taehyung laugh.

It was HIS birthday video but the boy cared more about his hair, not that Taehyung minded. He loved Jimin and that meant everything that comes with him too.

"Hi there. Happy Birthday Tae. Urm, you- I, I know I'm always annoying, sometimes a little too noisy and just...too clingy, but, I kinda only do it with you. And you know I always do it because I'm tired most of the time being serious at work and with my own family. But I also do it because I love you more than myself and that says a lot since I'm practically in demand anywhere I go! A-anyways, thank you. For being the best person for me, among all the other how many million people I dont know, you chose me. I've got to be blessed for that. Thank you, I'll repay you every minute I get and you know that'll take a lifetime. So...um, how bout you turn around...?"

The video ended and a picture of Jimin being excited appeared which had the writing saying "TURN AROUND" on it. So he did.

He stood in awe when he saw Jimin standing handsomely in a suit, complete with a bow tie.

"Hi" the boy waved.

"What the-" Taehyung took a step closer. He was still in shock and his tears werent helping.

"I know this isnt perfect or anywhere near it but I bought a suit and this little thing."

He opened a little box which he fished out of his pocket, and two silver bracelets shone proudly.

"Kim Taehyung? My sweet, adorable, lovable, most loving and most warm-hearted Kim Taehyung, will you do this marriage thing with me?"

Taehyung's lips wobbled and his eyebrows furrowed as he closed the space between him and his handsome Jimin. He laid his head over the other's chest, crying. Jimin was worried, not because Taehyung didnt answer him but because he was crying so much. It was rarer than rare to see Taehyung cry like that. He shoved the box back nto his pocket and cupped his lover's face, prying it to look into his eyes.

"Babe, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" he pouted.

"B-because you give me heart palpitations. And this is the best birthday ever. And you look so handsome and mom and dad were even in the video, and the guys too. And I'm so ugly right now crying but you're so handsome-" he rambbled, hiccuping as he cried.

Jimin smiled, lovingly kissed Taehyung's cheeks where the tears were still flowing. He loves it when Taehyung breaks. Becaue he knows that the happy shell would only surrender when he's there and that made him know that Taehyung was just as much as a baby he was.

"Baby" Jimin kissed his nose.

"YOUR baby" Taehyung wrapped his arms around the other's waist.

Jimin laughed as his words were used against him. Taehyung purred a little to the lovable laugh he heard ccoming from Jimin's chest.

"Is that a yes?"

"In all the baby languages, yes."

Jimin tilted the other's face up and planted a firm, long kiss onto his lover's lips.

"I love you" Jimin breathed into the kiss.

"I love you more" Taehyung moaned.

And breakfast was served.